Forum › Temptation of Shiro Gal & Kuro Gal discussion

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

nice to see this finally make its way over to dynasty, its some fun fluff

joined May 24, 2014

Truly a Yuri Danshi!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I ended up putting this on hold on Mangadex cause I wanted to wait for it to finish releasing to see how I felt about the whole thing, but I remember feeling kinda "meh" about what I read cause the Otaku guy kinda feels like a pointless character most of the time.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!!

they are also childhood friends [gasp]

I ended up putting this on hold on Mangadex cause I wanted to wait for it to finish releasing to see how I felt about the whole thing, but I remember feeling kinda "meh" about what I read cause the Otaku guy kinda feels like a pointless character most of the time.

He kinda is. And maybe that’s the point. Black gal is clueless that white gal likes her back, white gal makes moves on her (imo) and black gal never gets it, Otaku just serves as a little push that white gal doesn’t really need — but maybe black gal does.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 7:36PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh this is here now, fun though I do hope it'll stop running circles around itself at some point because while this is fun the series really only has the same one joke and I'd rather see this actually get to a confession and or dating than just see it circling until the author gets tired of the bit and it ends on nothing

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!! GAY GALS!!

they are also childhood friends [gasp]

He kinda is. And maybe that’s the point. Black gal is clueless that white gal likes her back, white gal makes moves on her (imo) and black gal never gets it, Otaku just serves as a little push that white gal doesn’t really need — but maybe black gal does.

Ehh, I think that's unfair. Kuro just lacks the courage to create opportunities for the both of them, and Shiro can be ambiguous about what she wants, so Otaku facilitates situations such that it will only be the two of them. From Kuro's perspective, it's hard to tell if Shiro is just being a best friend or more.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I will not take the slander towards my bro Otaku just bc he isnt shown to have a 100y master plan to make them get together

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Whoa whoa whoa let's not hate on Otaku-kun. He's the captain of this ship and he's doing his best not his fault they're both idiots and another set of useless lesbians.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

mildly confused about what went on at the cultural festival
otaku dressed as a maid? what did it accomplish

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Pretty sure he just covered Kuro's maid cafe shift so she could watch the fashion show.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Koga was jealous of the model chick dragging off Rei to the fashion show and was worried she wouldn't be able to make it because how busy they got so I think he took her place and her shift so she could run off and see it. I doubt he had to dress as a maid but they never said if guys had to go with it for the fun of it or could they dress in a suit.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 9:09PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Pretty sure he just covered Kuro's maid cafe shift so she could watch the fashion show.

I am extremely mad we didn't get to see Otaku serving the dudes as a maid.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

darn. i just remember i had forgotten reading that one. after confirming it was yuri i thought, "oh good i'd read it sometimes." but it slipped my mind.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Otaku-kun, the number 1 wingman in all of Yuri manga.
We salute you!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Gal-huffing is tight.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I see another yuri knight.

ManuTheBloodedge
joined Oct 20, 2022

My man Otaku-Kun. He is like if Sakamoto from "Haven't you heard? I'm Sakamoto" was solely focused on creating yuri couples. Truly the best.

Chrome_owubdrgq2t
joined Apr 21, 2016

I'm sorry for the trans goggles but all I can see is three girls being friends

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

A new sworn brother to the order of yuri knights, huzzah!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm sorry for the trans goggles but all I can see is three girls being friends

Well... :D

joined Aug 7, 2017

if i was that dude i would do exactly the same, yuri is precious yuri is life yuri is love

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

What’s with the bell chiming in the cinema? Is it supposed to be a fire alarm or something? I’m confused.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

What’s with the bell chiming in the cinema? Is it supposed to be a fire alarm or something? I’m confused.

It's a film class, so bell means class is over.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Otaku is a bro. Stoically and silently HELMING the ship

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

This story is hilarious, because it's doing both "yuri danshi" moves and making fun out of all the "big boobie onee-san and friends tease hapless [projectable] protagonist guy" stories that are like grains of sand on the beach, in terms on number of serializations.

It's ticking more boxes than a full warehouse.

To reply you must either login or sign up.