Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

joined Jul 23, 2019

Y ese fue el fin de Honda Tae, de quien ya nunca más se supo.

Vlcsnap-2023-02-21-23h55m13s947-min
joined Aug 23, 2020

after seeing Tae & Mai's mom standing side by side at the last page.. of course.. i have to.. ship them..
i hate myself.

joined Aug 20, 2022

Everyone who called it that that woman was Mai's mom, good job! I'm gonna make the joke that Mai's dad looks 80 but is actually 40. Somehow that balances everything out.

Wonder how meeting with future mother-in-law is gonna go?

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Everyone who called it that that woman was Mai's mom, good job! I'm gonna make the joke that Mai's dad looks 80 but is actually 40. Somehow that balances everything out.

I think it was pretty obvious that she was Mai's mother. Now I really want to see the father, but I don't think we'll ever see him, maybe even from behind.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I find it amusing that so many people called the mom aspect.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the exchange goes!

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

...I personally don't think that the new character was Mai's mother, I feel that it'd be too silly for this series...

From my own comment the other day, which I have edited with this comment instead of posting a new one, fun for me. In any case, well, slap me silly. I don't hate this development, but any semblance of an answer to questions about this story's direction was thrown out of the window, pretty much. Let's see what happens from here on out. I'll be fully honest, I've seen the idea of shipping Mai's mother with Tae at least twice, and... uh... I'm not totally against this, y'know?

Also big oof for Yuki, she's a good egg.

joined Jul 8, 2020

When you've been so long in the community, you can understand exactly who the croissant girl is lol people are amazing

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 3:15PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I think it was pretty obvious that she was Mai's mother.

Well listen, i should've seen it coming, and I didn't, and the physical reaction to seeing her open the door almost hurt my neck

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Y ese fue el fin de Honda Tae, de quien ya nunca más se supo.

NO!!!

You meanie! (lol)

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The fireworks bonus is super cute :D

joined Mar 23, 2022

welp the new loli as mai's mom is kinda obvious from the previous chapter base on the hints and I like were this is going, I'm hoping now that she will kinda trust tae because her first impression of her on their first encounter is probably more on the good side since tae helped her, so let's hope she will find tae as someone trustworthy.
also kudos to the mvp of the chapter yuki mah girl making one of the most adult decision despite being a kid in this series.

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 5:50PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

the cliffhanger is killing me, super excited for the next chapter.*v*

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Everyone being flabbergasted by Mai's Mom

I salute you Houjou Yuki ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ7 may the future bless you with your other half for you cant be a loser in a fight you where never a participant of

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Those pondering a Tae X mom pairing - isn't she presumably happily married? So i dont think she is gonna board the Tae ship. At least I assume she is -hasn't Mai mentioned 'parents' plural before? Or even her dad?
Im gonna have to check if she has only ever mentioned 'mom' or parents..

edit- nm lol- i've checked up and Mai never referes to her dad OR her 'parents' only her mom. Only Tae and Shino refer to Mai's 'parents' but they wouldnt know her situation at home and are just assuming.

So Mai might well only have a mom now for whatever reason.

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 9:55PM

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

I'm gonna make the joke that Mai's dad looks 80 but is actually 40. Somehow that balances everything out.

Sounds about right lol.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ah, so that's Mai's mom. ...Okay, that tracks.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Galaxy brain commences. I knew she was around her age or older

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

New girl appears.
"New harem member?"
New girl turned out to be Mai's Mom.
"New harem member."

joined Jan 24, 2022

She could be getting a new step mom soon LOL

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Totally called it, the mother looks like a middle schooler.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She could be getting a new step mom soon LOL

Not if this page has anything to say.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah I seriously cant see anything developing there except maybe as a bit of a joke.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 5:18PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well the problem is that chapter 25 is not part of Volume 3 anymore...
Though Urbs mentioned that they might be getting the raws early, so maybe we won't have to wait quite as long for what happens at this cliffhanger.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well the problem is that chapter 25 is not part of Volume 3 anymore...
Though Urbs mentioned that they might be getting the raws early, so maybe we won't have to wait quite as long for what happens at this cliffhanger.

Based on what magazine raws we've received thus far, there's two more chapters before we're caught up with RAWs.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

welp the new loli as mai's mom is kinda obvious from the previous chapter base on the hints and I like were this is going, I'm hoping now that she will kinda trust tae because her first impression of her on their first encounter is probably more on the good side since tae helped her, so let's hope she will find tae as someone trustworthy.

Ehhhh, On the other hand, she approached what she thought was a random middle schooler on the street, took her hand and started leading her away, only backing off when she got called out.

I mean, that's a little sus, especially from the perspective of an overprotective mom with a child that looks way more mature than she actually is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.