Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

I don't think Yuki's actually in love with Tae in a romantic way (and am completely prepared to be proven wrong later). She's desperate for a loving Onee-sama and Tae just so happens to be her Onee-sama of choice.
Mai's flirting still feels so much more deliberate and directed.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I really missed this manga.
Mai is amazing as usual! Good luck Tae...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I wonder,I wonder,what Hitomi wished for?...

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

to finally have properly drawn eye maybe

joined May 29, 2021

To continue asserting her dominance.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Lol I get that.

I was expecting her to win tbh and for her wish to be something to do with Shino- i was suprised when she DID win but we were told nothing!

Tho she seems totally innocent and like Shino is leading her about, I kinda get this unsubstanciated feeling she IS somehow gonna top Shino lol.

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 10:40PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

• Calls Azuma whatever she wants
  • Wins the bowling tournament easily

Sigma Hitomi

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

She doesn't need to wish for that; she's already got it.

Hitomi was and has always been the top in that relationship. Asuma ever makes a move on her, it'll be Hitomi having a nonchalant smoke in the next panel while Asuma is the one covering her eyes and weeping on the other side of the bed. Mark my words.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Sooooo... who got 4th and 5th?

joined Jul 18, 2022

Sooooo... who got 4th and 5th?

Tae and Yuki

joined Mar 18, 2018

Okay so wtf is this? XD
There is no actual way the tall girl is an actual kid right?!
Like she must just have some head damage or amnesia, right?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

She doesn't need to wish for that; she's already got it.

Hitomi was and has always been the top in that relationship. Asuma ever makes a move on her, it'll be Hitomi having a nonchalant smoke in the next panel while Asuma is the one covering her eyes and weeping on the other side of the bed. Mark my words.

Hitomi is and always has been a Chad. I just question her tastes…

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

"every time she acts like a kid I am attracted to her"

Ma'am. The station's that way.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Once again it becomes clear that Mai's not the only one who's not playing by the rules, Hitomi's definitely also using cheat codes.

Obligatory "nursing your sick romantic interest" chapter, here we go!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I already made peace with the fact that she looks like that as a kid, but now I'm struggling trying to believe that we have not one or two but 3 middle schoolers hanging out with adults and none of the parents care to meet them! 2 of them are from very rich families on top lol

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 12:40PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I already made peace with the fact that she looks like that as a kid, but now I'm struggling trying to believe that we have not one or two but 3 middle schoolers hanging out with adults and none of the parents care to meet them!

They are not middle schoolers, they are elementary schoolers... and this little Freudian slip of yours makes me surmise that you're not as much at peace with the setting as you claim to be, huh huh huh.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I already made peace with the fact that she looks like that as a kid, but now I'm struggling trying to believe that we have not one or two but 3 middle schoolers hanging out with adults and none of the parents care to meet them!

They are not middle schoolers, they are elementary schoolers... and this little Freudian slip of yours makes me surmise that you're not as much at peace with the setting as you claim to be, huh huh huh.

LoL true but is because of our own school system, here we have prescolar (from 5 to 6yo something like that) and then school goes from 7 to 12yo and then Liceo or preparatoria from 12~13 to 18 so I get confused... If I say elementary school that's like babies to me

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 1:58PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I already made peace with the fact that she looks like that as a kid, but now I'm struggling trying to believe that we have not one or two but 3 middle schoolers hanging out with adults and none of the parents care to meet them! 2 of them are from very rich families on top lol

Well . . . arguably that last bit makes it slightly LESS implausible.

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

Psst don't look now—see those toughs in black suits & shades who follow the 2-lolicon 3-loli group?

They're sent by the rich families lol.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Damn that girl must have a black inside her stomach lmao

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 3:03PM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Did Mai suddenly get even taller?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I can't believe they're all dead... :D

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ppl saying Mai looks or that 3 elementary schoolers hanging up with adults is either worrying or unrealistic

The real unrealistic bs here is a damn kiddo chugged down a massive cup of ice cream in one gulp.... And she didnt reacted

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 3:39PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Okay so wtf is this? XD
There is no actual way the tall girl is an actual kid right?!
Like she must just have some head damage or amnesia, right?

Just discovered this manga lol? No she really is 11 or whatever it is. Its made that clear- we've seen her with her classmates in her class. And NO- its not impossible- its just quite rare to this extent. Have a search and you'll find pics of stories about 10 and 11 year olds in the news who are like 6ft+ playing american football in their school team etc.. every bit as adult looking as this. Sometimes the hormones just kick in way early.

The actual most unbelievable thing related to her age is how she sometimes acts like she is being smooth and seductive.
She did say once she has seen her older sister act like that or something but even still. Either way its just a manga so Im hardly expecting realism.

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 4:26PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Well, if you want more realistic/grounded feeling age gap loli manga, those do exist... they're just often appropriately creepy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.