Forum › Cross Fire discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Legit wtf happened lol. I have no clue how that went from "I will kill you" to "lick my pussy" so quickly

Replace "I will kill you" with "literally anything" and you've summed up the entire hentai genre.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

y-... i'm... uh... dowman sayman has nothing on this one.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I distinctly remember writing this when I was 14. I was going through some stuff....

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So much complaining in the comments again kekw. Not like any of you can do better.

Ah the good old argument "you can't do better". Yes i can't do better but does it matter ? If you couldn't criticized something if you couldn't do better, then there will near to none criticism.

Also at least in terms of writing I think the average person on here could piece together a more cohesive and less shock-value filled short story.

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

I love this kind of edgy bullshit. Anyone have anything similar?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

So much complaining in the comments again kekw. Not like any of you can do better.

Ah the good old argument "you can't do better". Yes i can't do better but does it matter ? If you couldn't criticized something if you couldn't do better, then there will near to none criticism.

Also at least in terms of writing I think the average person on here could piece together a more cohesive and less shock-value filled short story.

Also I'm literally an author, I CAN do better, do I get permission to critique the story now?

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I feel like I've read this before but I don't remember when, where, or why.

joined May 29, 2021

Nocontext2
joined Oct 4, 2022

Well I must admit it is entertaining to read, It's nice to tumble upon stuff like that from time to time.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Well that was… melodramatic. Not awful, just melodramatic.

Can’t draw for shit, but purely in terms of writing, I can and I have.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Similar feel but sans edgelord
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/drift#1

Otherwise there's that magical girls with guns series, it sounds edgy

Firefox_egqceiphos
joined Oct 10, 2015

that was fucking crazy.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. I feel like I missed something, because the story seemed fairly straightfoward to me.

The MC is an experienced assassin, who will happily kill men, but steadfastly refuses to kill women. Regardless of her reasoning, she seems blithely ignorant of the lives she destroys and harm she inflicts, beyond her direct targets.

After her last mission, her employer has gotten fed up with her BS and hired another assassin to go after her. This new assassin was related to at least one of her prior victims and got into the business for a chance at revenge.

She confronted the MC in the parking garage and only one because of the MCs refusal to kill women. However, rather than immediately kill her, she decided to humiliate her first, hence the rape. Somewhere along the way, she decided killing herself, and letting the MC deal with a dead woman on her conscience would be a better form of revenge, so that's what she did.

Finally, the MC hunts down and kills her old employer, but when confronted with his daughter crying over his body she aims her gun at the girl's head, rather than walk away.

joined Apr 19, 2020

Why does the boss look like the dad from Anonymous Agony?

Ye ye ye

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Well that was unpleasant.

joined Jun 25, 2020

What in the twisted croissant was that

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

That was one of the dumbest fucking things I have read in a while

last edited at Dec 28, 2022 3:19PM

joined May 29, 2021

Why does the boss look like the dad from Anonymous Agony?

Ye ye ye

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

She got her revenge in the end.

Yeah, but it was stupid.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

y-... i'm... uh... dowman sayman has nothing on this one.

Dowman Sayman has a sense of humor, even when he's dealing with dark subject matter. He can get away with a lot by writing stories that don't really take themselves that seriously.
This, on the other hand, was really edgy and overly dramatic.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I distinctly remember writing this when I was 14. I was going through some stuff....

"Imma write this story where these two super hot assassin ladies get in a fight, but then they like have really crazy lesbian sex, you know? Then they become friends, but it was all a clever ruse because one of the assassins kills herself for revenge. And then the other assassin lady shoots a child because shes a badass."

That's literally all that happens in the story.
And I thought about it more. Most assassin stories don't really kill small kids, because it's just awful and makes the story miserable to read. But you gotta be EDGY to really hit hard in the feels.

last edited at Dec 28, 2022 6:22PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I mean, if you want a yuri series with gore, sex, and comedy that's actually well written, then read Murcielago.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She got her revenge in the end.

Yeah, but it was stupid.

As someone who likes the saying "The best revenge is to live well", I find the idea of suicide as revenge to be incredibly stupid. Suicide is a difficult subject already and the way this story handles it is just edgy nonsense as far as I am concerned.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

It was a meh story but the entertaining comments it generated bumped it up to good for me.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

0 - 100 real quick. Real f##king quick

To reply you must either login or sign up.