Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

rainbow8 posted:

Wow the very first page has one hell of a typo.

Can you tell me where's the typo? Would like to fix it, although if you are refering to the "what're", I it was intentional.

"stoning"

"what're you stoning there for"

Looks like a typo for 'standing' or maybe 'staring'

It's not a typo.

It's obviously on purpose. "Stoning" as in staying frozen like a statue.

That's ... uh .... not a real phrase in English.
The only "stoning" in English is the one where you ... throw stones at someone as an execution method.

Meanwhile stoners be getting stoned with their grass

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

rainbow8 posted:

Can you tell me where's the typo? Would like to fix it, although if you are refering to the "what're", I it was intentional.

"stoning"

It's not a typo.

The only "stoning" in English is the one where you ... throw stones at someone as an execution method.

Still not a phrase. You literally just said "getting stoned", not stoning.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

rainbow8 posted:

"stoning"

It's not a typo.

Still not a phrase. You literally just said "getting stoned", not stoning.

If ppl come up with smth and start using it as such then it exists and is a thing. That's how language works. New phrases, terms and saying are constantly coming into existence.

Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Two pages explaining why labour is coercive and justifying intersectionality are not what I expected in what amounts to a fucking hentai

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This lady is more kinky than Nakano

joined Sep 6, 2018

Two pages explaining why labour is coercive and justifying intersectionality are not what I expected in what amounts to a fucking hentai

It’s what makes the author so good. She puts in arguments to make it justifiable to pursue a hedonistic lifestyle. I like her previous manga where the MC doesn’t care about time causality because she knew her life sucked in the future… it’s funny to see a story going against time travel tropes. This current manga is just as good as it questions the validity of sticking to cultural rules of frugality, good manners, and moral behavior… interesting to see where this raunchy thought experiment goes.

0b955f79-53d7-4077-9788-189760d17f51
joined Aug 21, 2013

Well damn, only 30000 yen (or $225~)

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

interesting to see where this raunchy thought experiment goes.

To the bedroom.

Also, Doumyou's ex is pretty scummy. The fact that Nakano was able to casually find out about the whole "she wanted to take pics during sex" thing means that she felt it was perfectly fine to spread that around. Even if only to Nakano herself.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This series keeps getting better. I for one, appreciate a story that is clearly just a mean for the author to be creative and self-indulgent about drawing all kind of hot and steamy yuri sex.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It’s what makes the author so good. She puts in arguments to make it justifiable to pursue a hedonistic lifestyle.

I think that might be jumping the gun slightly

The previous manga featured someone who got a second chance to get the one who got away as well as fixing her crush's future, it was in essence driven by love

In this one, yes Nakano is living a very hedonistic lifestyle but we don't know if she is gonna have a character arc yet, and she isn't exactly arguing for her lifestyle

As for the kinky office lady, "I can't approach my crush so I have to went my frustrations somewhere else" is an old trope

joined Jan 14, 2020

Well damn, only 30000 yen (or $225~)

30,000 yen has been the standard payment in this manga.

https://yuri-shinjuku.net/system.php?lang=en is 22,000 yen for 1 hour, 33,000 for 90 minutes.

And I still say that 110-115 yen to the dollar would be a more accurate way of gauging what these numbers mean in Japan, rather than just looking at the current low exchange rate.
https://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=JPY&view=10Y

joined May 29, 2021

"I never thought our summer trip would turn out so lewd"

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Why would she expect the trip to be anything other than an orgy?

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

dude you're literally trapping yourself in an enclosed environment surrounded by people explicitly horny for you; try thinking with your other head for once.
AND START USING THE MONEY IN A USEFUL FASHION

joined Jun 12, 2015

Nice boat.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Welp, that confirms it. Dumb as a rock.

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Why would she expect the trip to be anything other than an orgy?

Hilarious and true! She's in all kinds of denial.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Now that's just intentionally Naive

Unless she means that several romantic developments are gonna sprout out of all the physicality

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, that last comment sounded really stupid, like that girl didn't learn anything since she got rope into that whole "club". -.-

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

lmao glad to see so many other people calling out MC for that stupid ass thought on the last page. Like, you're legit going on a trip with a bunch of women willing to pay you for sex, what else would happen on the trip haha

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Now that's just intentionally Naive

Unless she means that several romantic developments are gonna sprout out of all the physicality

No, she specifically said "lewd". Honestly getting worried for this mc, the extreme frugality seems to have damaged her brain.

joined Jan 6, 2017

she could just be saying that it'll be far more lewd than she ever thought it could be

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

oh man I am looking forward to the next chapter! :)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Maybe she anticipated lots of different 'dates' and not a full gangbang?

joined Sep 6, 2018

Nice boat.

No, I believe the correct term is: Love Ferry.

And which section of the library did they go for fun? That’d be some funny social commentary and humor right there…

1. Sex Education: Everyone just checks out the books and study at home.

2. Mathematics: Who studies that these days?!
    (Ok, everybody in finance, but I’m talking about the pure stuff, the kind of math where you only get paid for proofs like proving mobius strips can create Klein Bottles)

3. Philosophy: Everyone is at professor’s office hours smoking blunts.

4. History: Failure to study professor’s current interpretation of history will be a failing grade… no one studies unedited history these days.

5. Music: Classical music, anyone?

6. Science Journals: Oh, wait, I’m sorry, this section doesn’t exist in libraries anymore. As soon as it’s in paper print, it’s already out of date… and nobody bothers with obsolete material.

7. Criminal Justice: Please… when physical attendance to class is 50% of your grade, studying books isn’t necessary.

8. Chemistry: They did it there to find out if they had the right… (chemistry) (yeah, it’s an old joke, but I’m 8 jokes in already!)

9. Political Science: Minions of political parties learn by “Doing” not studying.

10. The Entire Library: It’s all online, with paywalls. Nobody needs to crack open a book these days.

To reply you must either login or sign up.