Forum › Posts by Khrysaor

Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Two pages explaining why labour is coercive and justifying intersectionality are not what I expected in what amounts to a fucking hentai

Khrysaor
Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

I enjoyed this less in the way I usually enjoy GL or even romance in general, and more in the way I enjoy r/twosentencehorror.

Khrysaor
Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure this is the second sweet age gap romance work by Takemiya Jin that has this ending. The other one is Steps, if I recall correctly...

Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

realityisoftendisappointing.gif

Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Man, I love this. This author's other work, "A Straight Girl Wanders Into A Lesbian Mixer" is one of my favourites, and I remember the struggle of trying to search for the author's name on MangaDex

Khrysaor
Secret discussion 13 Jun 20:14
Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Well, it wouldn't be Sal Jiang if you didn't go "Yikes!" at least once.
All things considered, not a bad oneshot at all.

Khrysaor
Image Comments 18 May 15:12
Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020
Eyrz8k9vaaukh2q-orig

Please assume the position

Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Wait, is Miu from the second chapter the delinquent daughter from "Ikenai Hito"?!

Khrysaor
Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

For a second there, I misread the last panel... Where it says "she grew up!" right after "let's make a baby!". For a second, I thought it said "she grew one"...

Khrysaor
Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Hallucination Lemonade? More like Unsee Juice Venti

Khrysaor
Like a Star discussion 29 Nov 13:31
Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Usually, Touhou dialogue is pretty snappy, but in this doujin everyone is an ass

Khrysaor
Smol%20profilepic
joined Nov 3, 2020

Wasn't Ano meant to be ace in the VN? I mean, she does say she's «not into 3d» when Nena jokes about shipping her with Yuna.