Forum › The Story of a Strict Teacher Who Got Fucked by Her Gyaru Bitch Student discussion

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Let's take a minute to appreciate the job of the scanlator on the SFXs.

I'm well placed to know it's a really tedious job to typeset all the small SFX and most scanlator don't bother, but Yuricchin did every single one on a 76 pages doujin.

Kuddos.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Pandacorya really knows how to draw some good smexy action but fucking hell, why do all her characters have to look so anorexic??? That's some borderline body horror kinda shit (like those toes sometimes)

joined May 3, 2014

Pandacorya really knows how to draw some good smexy action but fucking hell, why do all her characters have to look so anorexic??? That's some borderline body horror kinda shit (like those toes sometimes)

TRUE i was like this is supposed to be hot but in the end the bodies look like the bones were snaped or something 0.0

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm well placed to know it's a really tedious job to typeset all the small SFX and most scanlator don't bother, but Yuricchin did every single one on a 76 pages doujin.

Kuddos.

They really went all out, and it's genuinely impressive!

Thanks Yuricchin for the scan/translation, and if anyone else worked/helped out this project thank you as well! It's been wild ride for certain :D

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Wait, the third chapter had 68 pages and I read all of them in one sit? Oh well

Itshappening
joined Feb 13, 2013

Their relationship swings so wildly from debauchery to wholesome

I love it. I am gonna miss them

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 9:14AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

YOHHHH We back babyyyy. Let's goooo

joined Jul 6, 2020

This is so romantic.

joined Dec 21, 2016

Kuddos.

Thank you!

joined Nov 22, 2021

Megane-san’s Achilles heel turned out to be… glasses!

Seriously though, I hope these ladies hydrate after they’re done. Can’t be good to lose that much body fluid in that short time.

And I really appreciate the anatomy lesson. Nothing sexier than someone’s insides apparently.

joined Jun 11, 2021

the art style got so exaggerated that it went right around to just being kinda gross, the way their stomachs and bones stuck out like that was inhuman. and some of the extreme perspective shots just looked silly with their giant heads and tiny bodies. im pretty mixed on this because i liked a lot of things about it and the ending was honestly kind of cute, but god they looked like aliens.
regardless, fantastic job on the translating and editing so thank you!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I kind of wish that the gyaru would've been slightly less of a brat by the end. But, I'm more than happy that the two of them ended up having real feelings for each other, past just the sex. I guess they work well the way they are.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Damn, those nails look fucking painful.

joined Jan 20, 2021

So wholesome lol

joined May 8, 2018

I-I just... I can't. The freaking artwork in Ch3! But, at least I made it to the end.

Hmmm
joined Mar 14, 2021

I swear the art looks really bad in this chapter, the last two were okay but good lord, the anatomy went way off the rails into some uncanny valley shit here.

joined Jul 6, 2012

I can understand people that don't like these exaggerated art style, but I really enjoy that. I feel like it better represents the characters perception of what's happening at the time, much better then trying to be photorealistic.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Pandacorya is the BEST. I can honestly say that the adventures of Anzai the gyaru have the biggest utility I have ever seen in a yuri manga/doujin/whatever.

(If you don't get what I mean by utility go read "Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says" to find out.)

Btw I really really wasn't expecting this. Anzai, what part of 'discreet' didn't you understand? Lol.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Yeah, that was a super cute page =w=b

I'm pretty sure I've said it before but I'll say it again; this super exaggerated artstyle is great for such a smutty story. Thanks for bringing us the last long chapter!

91107743_210163720238204_8085939365433311232_n
joined Oct 15, 2015

We even got a cameo from Sakura at the end. I was hoping there was a chapter that reincorporated her, maybe her wishes can still become true.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I actually kinda love their dynamic lol.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Pandacorya's art swings wildly between sexy and borderline nightmare fuel dependant on how much clothes the characters are wearing and while it doesn't make for very good smut it's at least interesting enough I always end up reading their stuff.

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

What in the everloving fuck is that anatomy and the weird camera angles. I had to stop at page 42 because it literally looked like they were having sex with a mummy.

20200318_034512[1]
joined Jul 10, 2016

Those realistic teeth do be looking good and accurate, but definitely not with this art style. Maybe with any manga art style even.
So please don't

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

This reminds me of Mira's works, but somehow with even less story. XD I liked the manga. I'm not a fan of teacher x underaged students though so I always pretend they're 18. Cause it's fictional anyway. So their age is legal

To reply you must either login or sign up.