Forum › I See You, Aizawa-san! discussion

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So is this how Michi will "have" to acknowledge she can see Aizawa. Also, I'm pretty worried about the "reveal" as if done poorly it could ruin the whole thing. Which I'd hate since this is a great manga

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

This is a really great episode and it's getting more interesting. I love it! And I can see this manga in anime form, it should be.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Somehow I missed checking this out. I generally dislike ghost/girl romance stories- after all, there is only 2 ways to end it- and both kinda suck lol.

Ok, so there's a third where they get together but can't interact- but that would be pretty lame too.

There's always the "they were only half dead and in a coma" ending.

I forgot about that option lol- I suppose thats the best possible ending for a ghost story- tho it would mean she wasn't really a ghost more some kinda astral projection or disconnected soul.

joined Apr 16, 2022

My guess is that Honami is attached to Michi because she's aware that Michi is (almost) the only one who can see her. It's not like Michi has done a particularly good job of hiding that, lol.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Jealousy~
It's as thick as mud~
It's in my veins~
It's in my blood~

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Well I got some ships after this chapter. MC's friend might have a crush on new girl since she was blushing after the compliment. Ghost girl really seems to like the MC but I wonder why since they didn't interact before.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What we learn in chapter 3 is that whenever MC makes contact with a ghost then the ghosts regret comes out which she finds quite scary

Now she is in a big dilemma because she now has to deal with a ghost that is scary when she ignores it, what to do what to do.

last edited at Nov 15, 2022 5:12PM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

Oh cool, some malevolent entity/guilt over it angst. I'm pretty down for this sudden development

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

What we learn in chapter 3 is that whenever MC makes contact with a ghost then the ghosts regret comes out which she finds quite scary

Now she is in a big dilemma because she now has to deal with a ghost that is scary when she ignores it, what to do what to do.

I don't think it meant that the ghosts' regrets come out per se, I think Michi said that once the ghosts realize she can see them (aka they have contact with the world of the living through her), they get aggressive. Maybe it's their desperation coming out. They suddenly wake up and no one seems to be able to see them, they might be aware that they died but not why they are still in this world, so when they notice someone for the first time since they died is capable of interacting with them, they chase after her. And as it seems negative emotions can be a powerful trigger for these ghosts to turn less human (be it in their appearance, like the little girl at the beginning of Ch.3, be it in their behavior like how Aizawa acted more like an evil spirit/fiend than a girl)

In Aizawa's case I think Michi will slowly start to notice that ignoring also doesn't solve the issue. As the story showed us so far, many of the ghosts MC could see would not hang around her for long. They either just disappear after she ignored them — so they thought she couldn't see them — or lashing out when she interacted with them, which would make her flee and most likely make the ghost loose track of her to never see her again. Aizawa-san seems to be the first case in which she's been "interacting" with a ghost for so long, since the deceased is haunting the classroom, a place MC can't really run away from.

Either Michi is truly the source of Honami's "outbursts" (like the script just exploding here on Ch.5) or not we have yet to see, because if that is the case and she feels she is the reason why people's safety are in danger because the ghost of her classmate has been there for too long, she'll have to act and hope the same thing she's always experienced happens: Aizawa's ghost turns scary/less human and the issue somehow solves itself. A possibility raised by Michi could be that after seeing she can't convince the only human who can see her to help her with whatever it is that she needs, the ghost will leave the classroom for good — something that clearly won't happen in this case.

We still don't know what happens to the ghosts after they try to "attack" Michi and she runs, so I am just assuming what's been going on so far is that she would run for her life and never be found by them again.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Uh oh

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

That guy was definitely involved in her death! He's dangerous, but so far he's just feeling the MC out and trying to gaslight her.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

That guy was definitely involved in her death! He's dangerous, but so far he's just feeling the MC out and trying to gaslight her.

Honestly I thought he was just a red-herring idiot...
Or he could be a devil hunter...

FEATURING DANTE FROM THE DEVIL MAY CRY SERIES

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

He wouldn't just hand the script to her if he hadn't actually been reciting it, that'd be straight up begging to be found out

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well I got some ships after this chapter. MC's friend might have a crush on new girl since she was blushing after the compliment.

How wasn't this absolutely clear to everyone here the moment she mentioned where she got the hairclip from. How long have we all been reading yuri already?

last edited at Nov 17, 2022 11:30AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Well I got some ships after this chapter. MC's friend might have a crush on new girl since she was blushing after the compliment.

How wasn't this absolutely clear to everyone here the moment she mentioned where she got the hairclip from. How long have we all been reading yuri already?

Exactly

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

I love how this series uses framing. Like a lot. It was really good and well done!

Though I am also with the Delphine note, definitely sure that someone killed her. Maybe management

4825dbbf-266a-42cd-a88b-34a30c1f7471
joined Apr 16, 2021

by far the best ongoing manga in my opinion, i love everything about it from the art to the characters to the themes and structure… i hope it continues for a while and stays consistent, can’t wait for every new chapter ^^

also i can’t get over how cuteee the MC’s hair is in pigtails in chapter 5, actually adorable. i love her

last edited at Dec 12, 2022 1:19AM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

What a really great manga. I like it very much.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. What the fuck? She’s like, a conduit now?

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I can't put it into words. And I don't really know why. But somehow this feels different from mangas in general. And that's not a bad thing.

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

I need this to come out faster cause I'm selfish and greedy, and this might be one of if not my absolute favorite ongoing series right now. Just the right mix of comedy and mystery and I really like the characters :3

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Well I like how a real mystery is starting with this star and what it means. I am also really curious why the ghost likes her so much when she said before she didn't really interact with people.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

She astrally projected lol

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh Michi you sure are being possessed for real now.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

I wonder what kind of repercussions this might have. There's the whole possible body takeover thing, but maybe the more Michi becomes a conduit, the more of a possibility she'll be able to have to actually hear Aizawa's voice, since I don't think we've ever seen her actually talk.

To reply you must either login or sign up.