Forum › Posts by Titan0fPower

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

That slap sobered her up and made her absolutely miserable. Ouch.

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

I wonder what kind of repercussions this might have. There's the whole possible body takeover thing, but maybe the more Michi becomes a conduit, the more of a possibility she'll be able to have to actually hear Aizawa's voice, since I don't think we've ever seen her actually talk.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

I feel bad for Yvonne, I get that ditching Elsa is bad, but Yvonne just wants answers. She did get possessed (partially?) because of the Witch after all. If I'm getting it right, Yvonne's going to turn into a demon permanently right? Which should help to break away from the system. The curing potion only mitigates the effects for a bit before Yvonne gets used to the succubus nature?

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 6:01PM

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

I really hate that spiky-haired brat for tearing apart two cousins. I think I'm going to wait until the chapter that he gets his comeuppance is translated so I can bingeread.

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

That prince is going to give me an anger-induced stroke. Haaaaaaah.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Hello, looking for a translator for Ch. 2 of [Do You Think Someone Like You Can Defeat The Demon King] manga. If you are interested, please contact me through discord: Exorcist Joker#6871.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Hello, I'm currently looking for a translator for the Fuyu Master 3-part doujinshi series (#2 and #3, respectively. #2 needs a quick proofread from another translator, fyi, while #3 needs a full on translation). Here's the first one if you need reference for it: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuyu_master

It's literally just goofy yuri groping though, lol. If you're interested, you can contact me at discord Exorcist Joker#6871, reddit /u/Titan0fPower, or tfoscans.tumblr.com..

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Vacuum Scans, a resurgence of an old group, is working on Madoka Magica Magia Record manga. Looking for redrawers. Translation and typesetting finished, just need redrawers.

If interested, please message my discord at Exorcist Joker#6871. Thank you.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Wrong tags. The characters here are Amane Tsukuyo and Amane Tsukasa.

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Does anyone here know what was the name of the touhou doujinshi that was about Remilia asking for dresses for both herself and Flandre for a party? They were twin dresses but opposite colors, I think.

Titan0fPower
4KO Magica discussion 21 Mar 01:42
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

It's always titan's fault.

I-huh....darn inside jokes.

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Who are those girls?

From the Madoka Side Story Game - Magia Record.

The Santa Girl is Minami Rena, and her friend is Togame Momoko. They are best friends and bonded over idols.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

TFOscans is currently recruiting for translators and redrawers, and also looking to collaborate with other groups if possible.

We do Madoka Magica related content, and we have an influx of C93 raw scans we'd like to tear through.

You can contact us through tfoscans.tumblr.com or message me on discord: Titan0fPower#6871

Titan0fPower
Image Comments 17 Nov 21:38
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017
Urnpdekz57yz

Misono Karin was the previous magical girl showcased in the Halloween gacha. She is Halloween-themed and is like the Robin Hood of magical girls, as she steals grief seeds and gives it to weaker magical girls.

Gray Alina is Karin's senpai, who harshly critiques Karin's manga (she likes to draw manga) and takes her strawberry milk every time Karin fails to impress her. She also showed up as an enemy in the latest chapter.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Titan here, a typesetter from TFO Scans. We're currently looking for typesetters for Madoka Magica!

The only two requirements is to have a good typesetting program (Photoshop or Gimp, preferably Photoshop) and be a very big fan of the Madoka series!

No prior experience necessary. We're willing to teach!

You can contact me via:

Reddit: /u/Titan0fPower
Discord: Titan0fPower#6871
Tumblr: tfoscans.tumblr.com .

Just fyi, our group won't do Hentai.

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

This took a while.

Sorry for any weird translation hiccups, that's the unfortunate side effect of translating from JP - CN - EN.

Anyways, kittens!

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Why is the inside so much smaller than the cover and afterword? I'd accept low quality scans if it werer all small, but this is just a headscratcher.

That's exactly what I said when I was typesetting this! Seriously, you have no idea just how frustrated I got typesetting this.

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 7:27PM

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Yes. We have shameless advertising. Lol. We gotta expand a bit.

Also, this is the last of the Maitake. At least...for a while. It's been quite a ride.

PS: Censored company names are Itoen (tea company) and Lawson (convenient store brand).

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 12:58PM

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

That's the last of the Maitake paper comics (at least that we have). Now there's just one Maitake pixiv comic (about iced tea I think?).

I sure hope Maitake releases another batch of PMMM doujinshi this August...

PS: Gotta hand it to Maitake, making everything and anything perverted.

Titan0fPower
Image Comments 12 Jun 01:47
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017
Tumblr_or93oyydcd1wnccq0o1_r1_1280

I hate to admit it, but that hair strand(s) that Homura is holding looks like a tentacle!

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

The unironic use of the term "normies". What is this, the Crunchyroll translation team?

リア充爆発しろ maps so perfectly onto 'normies go die' that I can be confident that that's what it said even though I haven't seen the raws. Everything, even the fact that it's a jokey bit of internet slang, is exactly right.

We didn't actually have access to the japanese raws (these new ones we've been pumping out don't). We've been using Chinese scans for these Maitake shorts. So honestly, I don't know if the term is really correct, but that's what it says on the scans. Still, thanks to homu for finding these and translating them. Seriously, great guy. Chinese is a hard language.

last edited at Jun 12, 2017 12:13AM

Titan0fPower
Homu Burger discussion 04 Jun 19:42
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

We got an influx of Maitake compilations! Homu, you are awesome!

We got about 7 more mini-stories.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

https://imgur.com/a/ueIko - For everyone who wants it text-free. Redraw courtesy of WariReku. You're awesome!

Titan0fPower
Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

It's up!

So now we got one more short Maitake story and then four more Maitake compilations thanks to the redditor and our new chinese translator, homu!

Also, Homura, better keep up that promise, lol.

Feather
joined Feb 4, 2017

Enjoy from TFO Scans! Just one more Maitake Short left I think!

what do you mean theres only one left, I'm addicted to these things like crack now.

Actually. That was my mistake. We received like 5 scans of Maitake shorts just yesterday that I did not know about so you'll get more.