Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Jun is basically a jump scare at this point with how she shows up suddenly, thanks to the power of having a key of her own lol

Also some lovely nipple play in this chapter!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I mean she bugged her apartment even if she somehow talks her way out of this Jun can just go home and listen to that lol.

Also that credits page lol. The childhood friend does indeed lose 90% of the time haha.

Puppy
joined Jun 16, 2016

I really don't like Jun, LOL. The chapter was heating up until that reveal.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

… I knew Jun was going to find out eventually

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I don’t know why, but Jun is really setting of my “danger alarm” for some reason. Like, I keep getting the weird feeling that she’s going to try and “register” Nadeshiko to herself in order to eliminate her competition, and that’s going to start a whole thing. I don’t know why that’s the direction my brain keeps going in, but it is.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

How good is Akane is starting the cuddled even thought in a weird moment,
I just hope Jun is fine been into a poly

joined Sep 27, 2017

I don’t know why, but Jun is really setting of my “danger alarm” for some reason. Like, I keep getting the weird feeling that she’s going to try and “register” Nadeshiko to herself in order to eliminate her competition, and that’s going to start a whole thing. I don’t know why that’s the direction my brain keeps going in, but it is.

Pretty sure you're describing NTR essentially, and yeah I have trust issues with authors because of times I've seen series randomly jump off a cliff straight into NTR hell. I really hope this doesn't go there.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Definitely setting up a 3way

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Pretty sure you're describing NTR essentially, and yeah I have trust issues with authors because of times I've seen series randomly jump off a cliff straight into NTR hell. I really hope this doesn't go there.

I'd be more worried had the general tone of the manga been slightly less silly up to now. The author seems happy with keeping this pretty light ( with a layer of wholesome sex on top, obviously) .

last edited at Dec 15, 2022 6:15PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think She just fell in love with Nadeshiko

Jun is really not one to moralize...

joined Sep 27, 2017

I'd be more worried had the general tone of the manga been slightly less silly up to now. The author seems happy with keeping this pretty light ( with a layer of wholesome sex on top, obviously) .

Fair point haha, I suppose I'm just overly cautious to mentally prepare for the worst, while I also hope for the best. I'm hopeful that this just leads to some absurdity, and maybe some sexy situations.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

please don't put 'shit' and 'nipple in the same tag D:

If you read the doujin were the tag originates from you might understand

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Fair point haha, I suppose I'm just overly cautious to mentally prepare for the worst, while I also hope for the best. I'm hopeful that this just leads to some absurdity, and maybe some sexy situations.

Nadeshiko: *Deadpan "bip boop, am robot, leaking fluid"

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

She could just make it seem like some weird foreplay thing they were doing. And in any case, this is the one time I really don’t want the childhood friend to win or end up with MC, Jun is just… unhinged, and when her competition is a sex robot with minimal common sense and awareness, that says a lot.

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 2:19AM

joined Sep 27, 2017

Nadeshiko: *Deadpan "bip boop, am robot, leaking fluid"

Hey now, nipple fluid is serious business.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that I think about it, people are probably worrying way too much about someone else registering with Nadeshiko. Pretty sure no device with a fingerprint reader automatically registers the first person to touch the reader without running the proper protocols, surely a much smarter Nadeshiko can ensure there's no forced registering done either.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Why are you listening to us having sex and doing kinky lactation and robot plays?"

I didn't think of that! You're absolutely right, the simplest way to get out of this pickle is to claim that they were doing robot purei! And then kick out Jun and change the goddamn lock (or put a bolt on that door).

But I doubt they will think fast enough to come up with that explanation...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

ngl I like Jun and Nadeshiko so I root for the 3way route. If this was a male oriented hentai it would've already gone that way in the first 3 pages of her appearance lol

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Now that I think about it, people are probably worrying way too much about someone else registering with Nadeshiko. Pretty sure no device with a fingerprint reader automatically registers the first person to touch the reader without running the proper protocols, surely a much smarter Nadeshiko can ensure there's no forced registering done either.

Unless it's a one time thing in which case it wouldn't be a particularly sophisticated system since it would only need to be used once

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Unless it's a one time thing in which case it wouldn't be a particularly sophisticated system since it would only need to be used once

Surely even then there would be anti-theft measures in place, at least to avoid her getting "misplaced" during delivery?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Surely even then there would be anti-theft measures in place, at least to avoid her getting "misplaced" during delivery?

I think the placement of the reader might constitute an anti theft measurement

joined Sep 3, 2017

Omg i cant ppl dont like jun i love her i love losers with bad attitudes its just something about them

joined Mar 8, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/does_it_count_if_your_first_time_is_with_an_android_ch13#9

No, YT-sensei, it is NOT "better" that they're not doing lactation play! Way to set up and dash our hopes of ever getting that in just a few pages. ;_;

nerdmode engage

Now, I don't really think that a sophisticated robot like Nadeshiko could actually be cooled by plain water. You'd think the fluid would need to be some kind of advanced chemical compound. But if they wanted to do a breastfeeding scene, it was all set up right there - the fluid could have been a glucose derivative (like car radiator fluid). Or the "contamination" of the water could be simple sugars from breaking down food she "eats" to seem human.

All I'm saying is to fly so close to the sun and end up with a "ew, breast fluid, icky" chapter instead of a "oh, breast fluid, that's hot!" chapter... I'm very conflicted. ><;

last edited at Dec 21, 2022 6:08PM

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/does_it_count_if_your_first_time_is_with_an_android_ch13#9

No, YT-sensei, it is NOT "better" that they're not doing lactation play! Way to set up and dash our hopes of ever getting that in just a few pages. ;_;

nerdmode engage

Now, I don't really think that a sophisticated robot like Nadeshiko could actually be cooled by plain water. You'd think the fluid would need to be some kind of advanced chemical compound. But if they wanted to do a breastfeeding scene, it was all set up right there - the fluid could have been a glucose derivative (like car radiator fluid). Or the "contamination" of the water could be simple sugars from breaking down food she "eats" to seem human.

All I'm saying is to fly so close to the sun and end up with a "ew, breast fluid, icky" chapter instead of a "oh, breast fluid, that's hot!" chapter... I'm very conflicted. ><;

mad respect to this nerd rant, agree with everything

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

we were THIS close to childhood girlfriends + sexrobot relationship

To reply you must either login or sign up.