Forum › Posts by YeahImGone

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

that feeling of wishing you were “normal” or that the “bug” could be fixed.. the lesbian experience can be so othering and this captured it v well. reading this did a little bit of healing for a younger me

joined Sep 3, 2017

love this author

joined Sep 3, 2017

so cute i love her

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017
Wstckhl-1721063709714546805-img1

^^^ big agree

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

^ ur so real for this. also i love anosoyo ty for tl

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017
Canis428-1705032005337886797-img1

so true toxic yuri >>>> and i love these two

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

wtf so cute

joined Sep 3, 2017

i cried i love kessoku band ty for transaltin

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

ty btr fan scans for my life

joined Sep 3, 2017

so cute ty i have died i love them

joined Sep 3, 2017

so cute ty i have died i love them

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

i teared up. even though i didnt feel as if i understood this as much as i wanted to! in any case i love bokita and am very familiar with gay repression. pls be happy together.

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

bokita is so cute so happy to read translations !!

joined Sep 3, 2017

i think i might like it, even with the man, bc im a fan of when the boyfriend loses to the lesbian in these stories (i might be a bit of a bitter gay) but if the guy gets real character status and its a lot of our main girlie pining after a straight girl with the hetness shoved in my face i will probably drop it then lol

joined Sep 3, 2017

Omg i cant ppl dont like jun i love her i love losers with bad attitudes its just something about them

joined Sep 3, 2017

"Why is My Comment Section so Hard on Me?" -this manga

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

are those real books? id love to read them after those glowing reviews xD

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

What can i say other than i'm not surprised peoples are dissapointed and try to rewrite the manga to their liking. What kind of poly building are you talking about ? Seeing a poly couple working ? Cause that's mostly all you have and that's not an argument for me.
The whole story was about the MC witnessing differents forms of love and Poly was one of them,the ending goal was for her to find her own form of love,not just taking one and roll with it. If it would have been that, then the author would have focused more on one of the form of love. But poly like the others didn't get such treatement so it was clear it wasn't the ending.
Honestly, don't talk to me about the arrow between the two friends. A weak ass arrow that got shattered after the MC told the friend she like her and was never seen after. Hell, the childhood friend didn't had an arrow. "But they feel awkward about it", no shit Sherlock, they accidentaly kissed, of course they gonne be awkward about it at first.
Honestly, i think most of you see the poly couple and take your hope to delusionals levels of a poly ending when the ending, has rushed as it is,is perfectly fitting. It was already known that RInna tend to fall in love pretty easily, it's just that her love for the MC was stronger than for the others.

Bonus point for the poly couple saying what i just said

lol if you dont like poly just say that but dont pretend like you cant see the buildup was happening or that its absurd that anyone could see the buildup lmao

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

way too cute i teared up TT go sayo bb

joined Sep 3, 2017

Feeling incredibly gay repressed and depressed as of late so take my irritation with a grain of salt but I can’t understand why y’all wouldn’t understand the 10 year gap. This is biographical. You can’t understand how societal push can cause a break up like that?? Seriously? A lot happens in ten years growth wise. I’m in an area more accepting about lgbt ppl and I still separated from the girl I loved in high school bc of societal pressure and fear. I’m just happy the irl couple was able to get back together and be happy.

YeahImGone
joined Sep 3, 2017

all these manga where the useless gay doesnt confess is unfortunately completely realistic and sadly relatable ( , _ , ) irl the fear of not only rejection but homophobia (or even just the fear that your friend is not openly or intentionally homophobic but will feel just that little bit disgusted when you tell her) is incredibly debilitating... but thats why i tend to want to read about the success stories in fiction