Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Jan 12, 2018

This:

I interpreted this as changing what kind of entity she is in the game. Like Yvonne usually being a character, but when possessed by a demon she's an enemy or MOB. Thus glitching the system so she has agency that usually isn't allowed if the system only interacts with the "character" Yvonne.

And that:

Oh yeah I agree with some, that makes sense. Right now Evie is a demon, which disrupt her role as the villainess. She is really being helped, to confess her love for Elsa. If she didn't do it now, the potion effect will come off and the villainess system will be back and there is no way she would be able confess anymore. Damn I think this is pretty accurate.

Exactly my thoughts. That drink witch gave her probably temporary changes her status from main character to MOB and thus villainess system rules didn't apply to her for the time being.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I feel bad for Yvonne, I get that ditching Elsa is bad, but Yvonne just wants answers. She did get possessed (partially?) because of the Witch after all. If I'm getting it right, Yvonne's going to turn into a demon permanently right? Which should help to break away from the system. The curing potion only mitigates the effects for a bit before Yvonne gets used to the succubus nature?

We were just told that what the "witch" gave her was not a cure, but a stabiliser. So basically, keeping her demon nature a bit longer (and maybe making it less unpredictable). The conclusion is that it will wear off.
But maybe this is a clue of how to be free of the system forever if they can find a way to give her a real demon nature (with some demon lord help?)

And, maybe the demon attributes she gets temporarily are less about horniness and more about replacement for the villainess system - just an extra bit of thought.

last edited at Dec 5, 2022 3:25PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

But maybe this is a clue of how to be free of the system forever if they can find a way to give her a real demon nature (with some demon lord help?)

Based on what we've already been told, shouldn't Elsa choosing any route - including hers - be enough to free her from the system?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

This chapter makes me unhappy. You don't ditch your girl in the middle of a date, Evie!

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Based on what we've already been told, shouldn't Elsa choosing any route - including hers - be enough to free her from the system?

Hasn't Elsa already chosen a route though? How can she "choose" any more? She chased her sweetheart into exile.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Apparently not clearly enough for the system. Might need them to become an actual couple to properly take effect, and Evie has been resisting this so far.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I made the Demon King crap his pants

XD That's what the title should've been

joined Jan 5, 2020

This is dumb... I hate this chapter mostly because the pink-haired girl is sad.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

You definitely gotta have raisin bread for your brains to drink something anyone insists you do.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

HOLY MOTHER OF YURI CHAPTER 56 IS JUST
AHHHHHH

Deux%20points%20d%c3%a9
joined Mar 31, 2021

WE'RE PARTYING TONIGHT LET'S GOOO

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

I'm very happy, I've been with this series since it's first chapter, one of the first series i picked up when I went down the rabbit hole of yuri. I love seeing these two dummies and now I see them kiss. I can't wait for their silly or dark shenanigans in the future.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Wait why isn't the kiss covered up by a mysterious sparkle????

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

can't believe I got baited by expecting a bait, and this is actually the real thing

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

THEY DID IT!!!!! FINALLY

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

can't believe I got baited by expecting a bait, and this is actually the real thing

Right? The whole time I was waiting for something to interrupt or for Evie not to respond for whatever reason.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Thanks

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT A GREAT MONDAY TODAY JUST WHAT A GREAT MONDAY HOLY SHIT FUCK YES FINALLY HELL YEAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LETS GOOOOO

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Good, now I'm seriously looking forward to seeing how the system will react when it reappears IF it reappears and how like the larger story will come into play now that these gay girls are finally being honest with themselves.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

WAY TO FUCKING GOOOO WHAT A GOOD FUCKIN DAY TODAY IS: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

last edited at Dec 11, 2022 9:21PM

joined Aug 29, 2019

I did not see that coming.
Oh yeah. The good stuff.

joined Mar 20, 2012

I was so sure this chapter was going to be super angsty with a fight or something, this was great!!!!! What an awesome way to start a new week.

Looking forward to the novel translation catching up to the manga on the hiatus.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Christmas came early. And all was right with the world.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

My soul feels cleansed

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I wonder how Yvonne is gonna develop from now on. Up until this point one of her central defining character traits was the sort of tsun mask she had on to deny her own feelings for Elsa, but now even with the threat of the villainess system returning theres no reason for her to keep up the charade, so what will she be like now?

To reply you must either login or sign up.