Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

joined Jan 3, 2020

Yeah, this chapter changed my perspective on "Mom"'s motivations too. Before this, I thought based on her fiancee suggestion that her goal was to try to make Nadeshiko more human by having her experience love.

But here, she is suggesting that human morality is wrong, and that Nadeshiko should push back against it. I mean, if Akane wanted purely a sex partner, that would be fine. However, Akane seems to want more than that. In fact, Akane is usually against having sex and wants to hang out (though the manga plays this off as "not being honest with herself" - dubious consent is popular). Apparently, "Mom" suggested the fiancee thing as a way for Nadeshiko to justify them living together (and make Akane and others feel like sex is part of their relationship). Maybe my 'human morality' is in the way here, but that's significantly less wholesome than I had hoped.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Yeah, this chapter changed my perspective on "Mom"'s motivations too. Before this, I thought based on her fiancee suggestion that her goal was to try to make Nadeshiko more human by having her experience love.

But here, she is suggesting that human morality is wrong, and that Nadeshiko should push back against it. I mean, if Akane wanted purely a sex partner, that would be fine. However, Akane seems to want more than that. In fact, Akane is usually against having sex and wants to hang out (though the manga plays this off as "not being honest with herself" - dubious consent is popular). Apparently, "Mom" suggested the fiancee thing as a way for Nadeshiko to justify them living together (and make Akane and others feel like sex is part of their relationship). Maybe my 'human morality' is in the way here, but that's significantly less wholesome than I had hoped.

Kind of reminds me of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (Arguably the best manga ever written), where the world as Roland Deschain would say, has "moved on." After some unknown cataclysm, the human population is dwindling and there are fewer live births. Everything has sowed down, and the world looks more like Animal Crossing, than Mad Max.

Anyway, through some scientific breakthroughs, there is a new types of humanoid robots in the world, (referred to as "robot persons.") They are pretty much identical to humans, except for their anime hair colors. (they are also, all female except one who is a pilot.)

This is really getting long. Anyway, a production model, who calls herself Kokone, works as a courier. She always worked to emulate human behavior, (so as not to put off her clients and co-workers. She never questioned her function, or existence until she was sent to deliver a message to another robot named Alpha. Alpha runs a coffee shop, attached to her house in the country. She is also a prototype model of robot, who instead of being trained from "birth," to emulate humans, was allowed to develop her own personality and quirks.

After delif=vering her message to Alpha (robots, in this word have to touch tongues to transfer data, (and yes, I know it's silly fan service, and I don't care! Just let me have this!) The two hit it off and start an adorable relationship. Mainly, Kokone drops in, every once in a while, to hang out and they hang out and get to know each other. As they spend more time together, Kokone starts to question her life beyond her function. Her relationships with Alpha, and the humans she works with. (there is also another robot, named Maruko, who likes Kokone, and is a bit put off by how much she likes Alpha) Kokone starts to see life in a new way by being with Alpha, realizing that there are ways that robots relate and interact with each other, that humans can never understand, or replicate.

She came to the conclusion, that she didn't have to emulate humans to have value and her relationships were rich and satisfying just being herself. So, to tie it back into this chapter, maybe Nadeshiko's creator sees it in this context. There are ways humans react to one another and ways androids interact with humans. Maybe she's trying to form a bridge between those two cultures.

joined Jan 14, 2020

They are pretty much identical to humans

Plus stuff like data ports and not needing to eat because they can run on electricity. I forget if they can eat (or taste), but I'm pretty sure Alpha comments on it being a good thing her needs are minimal compared to a human's, because it's not like her cafe gets a lot of business. And of course not aging -- which does become relevant.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

They are pretty much identical to humans

Plus stuff like data ports and not needing to eat because they can run on electricity. I forget if they can eat (or taste), but I'm pretty sure Alpha comments on it being a good thing her needs are minimal compared to a human's, because it's not like her cafe gets a lot of business. And of course not aging -- which does become relevant.

THey do eat, and use the bathroom. (they at least have all the requisite bits and pieces "down there." My guess is, they convert bio-matter into energy. As we never see them plug in, or talk about batteries. However, Alpha, being a prototype, can't eat any type of protein. Even milk makes her deathly ill. (I know the feeling. Lactose Intolerance RIGHTS!)

But more on the differences in how the robots have their own way of seeing the world. Kokone buys and electric scooter to match Alpha's. Alpha reacts ahem strangely to the static discharge.

joined May 29, 2022

Nadeshiko is so cute~ Jun is such a simp for akane tho XD

Konohacoin(1)
joined Jan 23, 2022

That threesome better fucking happen. Jun deserves for putting up with a dumbass bottom like Akane.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

3p when?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That worked better than any of Nadeshiko's actual plans to seduce Akane. :D

A dangerous twist at the end there, though...

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

This entire chapter felt like the author really wanted to do that one specific kink they've been particularly into in recent times, and then someone reminded them that they needed to move the plot somehow. Don't think I've seen any more bunny-out-of-the-hat development than this. Neither of these is a complaint.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^It's simply what happens when you go looking for inspiration and find Homura Subaru.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

This chapter reminded me of that scene in Alien when Bishop was decapitated and covered in white liquid. Yeesh

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Damn... hot

joined May 1, 2015

Weird Nipple shit lmao.
That tag

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

I’m losing so much with that freaking credits page, lmao.

^It's simply what happens when you go looking for inspiration and find Homura Subaru.

Oh yeah, our breast milk overlord.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

please don't put 'shit' and 'nipple in the same tag D:

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

"Why are you listening to us having sex and doing kinky lactation and robot plays?"

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Gonna be 3p I guess

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Frick, even for THIS manga this is getting pretty kinky and weird XP It's nice that it made Akane realise that she needs to take care of Nadeshiko more though. It feels like we're getting close to a point where she'll consider her a full fledge life partner and finally register her.

last edited at Dec 15, 2022 8:47AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Well, that was fast. I hope Jun doesn’t think Akane is straight up a criminal and just assumes she’s looking into some avant-guard shit because of her job.

"Why are you listening to us having sex and doing kinky lactation and robot plays?"

Everyone has their fetishes. Jun likes to hear/watch…

last edited at Dec 15, 2022 10:46AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Well, that was fast. I hope Jun doesn’t think Akane is straight up a criminal and just assumes she’s looking into some avant-guard shit because of her job.

Everyone has their fetishes. Jun likes to hear/watch…

So "Is My Hobby Weird" 2?

last edited at Dec 15, 2022 10:54AM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Nadeshiko just needs to show Jun that androids aren't so bad. Y'know.

joined Aug 27, 2021

I have many things to say so...
1. Sidnkskwbzo finally the lactation thingy, I always love it(maybe it's influenced by homura subaru's works lmao) it's so hot ò///ó
2. I also love reversal... It's even more exciting to see Nadeshiko in that state. Argghhh
3. Jun... I'm concerned

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

i am glad jun finally came ou of the closet uwu

Ani_no_yome
joined Jul 21, 2020

absolutely great

joined Dec 20, 2013

Well that didn't last f**ing long. XD the jig is up !

To reply you must either login or sign up.