Forum › Posts by speedanon

Konohacoin(1)
joined Jan 23, 2022

The tropes may be layered on somewhat thick, but I'm all here for it. Ciel is simultaneously the most clumsy disaster lesbian and the smoothest girlfucker, so Evris is definitely going to fall for her fast.

I wonder what Lillian is after? I see a lot of speculation that she might be a yandere that perhaps wanted to monopolize Eve, but we don't really have much information. And I hope the brother shows up and he's also crossdressing as a princess. That'd be gold.

Konohacoin(1)
joined Jan 23, 2022

That threesome better fucking happen. Jun deserves for putting up with a dumbass bottom like Akane.

speedanon
Konohacoin(1)
joined Jan 23, 2022

Definitely need more of this. Aggressively masochistic girls going after inexperienced older women is a tiny niche that I love and never see (probably because it's so niche). I very much look forward to updates!

Konohacoin(1)
joined Jan 23, 2022

Did anyone ever actual finish translating this into english? I've only heard bad things for a decade, but I'm still kinda curious. At the very least to the know the specifics.

speedanon
Konohacoin(1)
joined Jan 23, 2022

Wow it's actually good. I guess Kaishaku realized that people only care about them for Chikane and Himeko. I don't even remember what was bad about Amnesian at this point, but I'm not even mad anymore. I forgive them for whatever they did. I feel young again.

speedanon
Konohacoin(1)
joined Jan 23, 2022

Not sure how I feel about the story so far, but I love the art style and Reiko gives off my favorite sort of "girlfucker" vibes.

Konohacoin(1)
joined Jan 23, 2022

Honestly not what I was expecting based on chapter 25. Or at least, I wasn't expecting the manga to end yet. I think the double suicide was basically forgone, but it seemed like it was going to be a bit longer and we were going to see some more of the other characters.

Also I think Airi was better at being a sadistic abuser than Hina. The long dark hair just really made it.