Forum › Inko-sensei discussion

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

So I guess this will be and outside look via Hinata at the continuing relationship of Kageko and Sakurako

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Guys I think they broke up.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

From that expression? I very much doubt it.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Aww, look at her pining for her girl. So cute!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Normally I'd say this feels more like a spin-off, with Hinata as the new main character, but why call it Inko-sensei then ...

A rose by any other name...

joined Sep 6, 2020

Um hold on what happen!!!???

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So is this the sequel of Tadokoro-san?

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

We just gonna ignore that Valkyrie is still going on after all these years? Shit must be at like Bleach levels of content by now

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

So is this the sequel of Tadokoro-san?

at least in terms of timeline placement it sure seems to be, with Inko-sensei being a mainstay serialized author now who even got an assistant. I could see it being maybe a couple years after high school, with Tadokoro as an exchange uni student somewhere abroad. Sounds plausible.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

We just gonna ignore that Valkyrie is still going on after all these years? Shit must be at like Bleach levels of content by now

Far from it. From what we know so far, this takes place after she has already graduated (seeing how Hinata states that Inko-sensei-sensei drew Valkyrie "back in high school" and the manga has been serialized "for a few years now"), but it doesn't really seem it's been that many years. According to MAL, Bleach ran for 15 years (and has a few sequels, side stories, etc.); even assuming Valkyrie is a weekly series as well, I'd put it at a third of that at most, but probably less, especially how Inko-sensei-sensei is still picturing Sakurako in her school uniform. We'll see once we actually learn how long it's been - probably when Sakurako returns.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Alright y'all, place your bets on what kind of girl Assistant-chan winds up with.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Alright y'all, place your bets on what kind of girl Assistant-chan winds up with.

This goofass, somehow. Preferably through amusing shenanigans with her for some reason still trying to fight Sakurako.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

"Sakurako looks pretty ghostly when Inko-sensei mentions her. She's still in love, years after the beautiful, heartbreaking, romantic death of the only one she'll ever love, despite what society says. Yes, she'll try to heal her sorrows with her assistant, but that just means one or both of them will die, too! It'll be so beautiful, romantic and doomed! Girls love is too pure for this cruel world!"

(Rest of the decades) SHUT UP, 1970S!!!

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

I'll go ahead and make a completely wild guess of Ranbara-sensei.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I'm going with the eel

joined Apr 16, 2022

Valkyrie, after she transmigrates into Inko-sensei's manga

last edited at Nov 23, 2022 10:30PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

And with this chapter the crowd that thought they broke up were finally silenced

some are relived and some are concerned.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH A SEQUEL HELL YES

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Am the only one who's nervous that they broke up because Tadokoro remembers Sakurako in her school uniform? Like she's remembering a high school fling.

Yes. You are.

48e25e4b-7500-4818-b21e-14cc7fc81d93
joined Oct 22, 2022

Thank god Sakurako managed to escape from the shadow realm

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

WE WON

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

From that expression? I very much doubt it.

Apologies, I failed to inject enough sarcasm into my comment.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Is it bad that I still want an actual Valkyrie manga? The art reminds me of Blame! and I do want a new Blame!

joined May 24, 2014

Pixiv update

There she Is!

joined Jul 28, 2020

Turning your wife/gf into the protagonist of your manga and then getting it serialized for years is such a based move, honestly.

To reply you must either login or sign up.