Forum › Angel Ranch discussion

Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

I did not expect to ever see Watersports and Spanking without NSFW (or even Ecchi), but here we are I guess.

Just wait for chapter 2

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

That ending single-handedly saved me from dropping this. I'm invested now.

joined May 3, 2014

this will involve futanari, won't it?

I mean, that seems to be the implication, since it says Class A is Sperm Donors and at least two of the Class A folks we've seen so far look very feminine.

yeah then I’m not reading more, the tag says yuri but how in hell did Maria pee on her? unless she has a dong it will be kinda inpossible to do that(? like that sceen made my brain blue screen) PLUS when I saw class A as swim donors I was like wat???

Did… did you not know that people with vaginas also pee?

I got to ask you, do you even know how girls pee??? you really can’t tell me she pee while standing or some how she did the squad thing and pee on her without wake her up, it will make more sense she pee on her with a dong :/ and quickly put the thing back in her pants

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 12:51PM

Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

I mean, that seems to be the implication, since it says Class A is Sperm Donors and at least two of the Class A folks we've seen so far look very feminine.

yeah then I’m not reading more, the tag says yuri but how in hell did Maria pee on her? unless she has a dong it will be kinda inpossible to do that(? like that sceen made my brain blue screen) PLUS when I saw class A as swim donors I was like wat???

I got to ask you, do you even know how girls pee??? you really can’t tell me she pee while standing or some how she did the squad thing and pee on her without wake her up, it will make more sense she pee on her with a dong :/ and quickly put the thing back in her pants

Tell me you’ve never interacted with a vagina without telling me you’ve never interacted with a vagina.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Tell me you’ve never interacted with a vagina without telling me you’ve never interacted with a vagina.

Lmao!

Resized-image-promo
joined Apr 3, 2018

Almost dropped this on the first couple of pages; thought this was about to be some Eugenics-fueled dystopian manga but the ending definitely changed the pace.

joined Jul 23, 2014

well, this was a, uh, an experience.

Love the MC

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

That ending single-handedly saved me from dropping this. I'm invested now.

Same i laughed so hard it was refreshing, also Claymore, nice taste

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'm just gonna say NOPE and peace out of this one. Enjoy, if it's your thing.

joined Jun 5, 2021

This is published in Comic ExE?!? Holy shit lmfao

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SagaTympana posted:

This is fantastic lo/ I don't know what kind of chaotic mess the other person is imagining.

joined May 8, 2018

I did not expect Maria to be chibi-fied.

last edited at Nov 2, 2022 6:44AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Almost dropped this on the first couple of pages; thought this was about to be some Eugenics-fueled dystopian manga but the ending definitely changed the pace.

I mean, it most certainly is a eugenics-fueled dystopian nightmare, but there seems to be at least some attempt to subvert it.

joined Feb 2, 2021

I was wondering, where can one find the raws of this?

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I was wondering, where can one find the raws of this?

they're on amazon and/or melonbooks:

part 1 is here:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/match-ebook/dp/B0B6DZ4ZQC/
part 2 is here:
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=1634352
part 3 is in comic ExE 39

This is published in Comic ExE?!? Holy shit lmfao

it's wild, but all of the match series here were originally released in ExE and have been since the first few volumes of that magazine

last edited at Nov 2, 2022 10:50AM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I love how the main character changes it from edgy to comedy

joined Nov 5, 2022

Was not expecting that 180 in tone ww

last edited at Nov 5, 2022 4:58AM

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

Nice, I love this artist, their stories are always so unique.
I do gotta wonder why is it in Comic ExE?
It’s full of hetero hentai..

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

Tell me you have a piss kink without telling me you have a piss kink.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Drama, angst, drama, foreboding and then... Comedy! That flipped way too fast I think I actually got whiplash.

To reply you must either login or sign up.