Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Nice =w=

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

So glad they started with the friendship route! I can’t feckin wait to see Aya’s reaction and the next stage of this story. Jesus, maybe I should take a one month break and just hoard chapters :)) hope it doesn’t end here tho and then go into a time skip (one fear)

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

HUH I MEAN AT LEAST THEYRE TALKING TO EACH OTHER AGAIN BUT HUH

The_guy
joined Feb 26, 2012

Hadda be friends. Koga can’t even see past that. Yet.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Now Kiss kiss, Fall in Love. And I love Radiohead.

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

If she sang “I’m a freak”, I’ll hurt someone (jk jk but it would be really funny) — also just love this and so glad the update’s here))))

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 7:07AM

Isuke%20inukai
joined May 29, 2014

For those who have been asking for a bands/artists compilation, here it is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eezro_84dB1jGdWRxwJP3aBx1qXpYH1AT0mVaTf4_dw/

I tried to make it as pretty as possible. If the series doesn't end on this week's chapter, I'll make sure to update it often.

Thank you I have been looking for this <3

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

insta friendzoned.

joined Jul 8, 2019
  • F * R * I * E * N * D * Z * O * N * E * D *

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 7:34AM

C6w4tblwoaaksdj
joined Mar 25, 2021

For those who have been asking for a bands/artists compilation, here it is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eezro_84dB1jGdWRxwJP3aBx1qXpYH1AT0mVaTf4_dw/

I tried to make it as pretty as possible. If the series doesn't end on this week's chapter, I'll make sure to update it often.

Thank you I have been looking for this <3

based playlist??

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Radiohead huh, I wonder which song she played.

C6w4tblwoaaksdj
joined Mar 25, 2021

this series along with bocchi the rock reinspired me to practice guitar again, also introduced me to a lot of bands

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

It seemed pretty obvious that Aya is and will continue to be aware of her feelings more than Mistuki. It's ok Mitsuki, take your time figuring out the gay.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 8:27AM

joined May 9, 2017

While I have no doubt this will end in a romantic relationship, I'm not surprised this is going the friendship road for now. Though it does look like Aya got friend zoned pretty hard!

In the end, Aya have showed romantic feeling toward Mitsuki, even after she learned she is a girl. The reverse is not true. Mitsuki have been struggling with friendship, and I don't think she understands her feelings very well. It's already a huge step for her to come out to Aya as her other persona. I think she will starts developing feelings towards Aya from now on.

Regarding Aya, if she had any doubt about her own feelings, now she doesn't lol

Even if it's not intentional, Mitsuki really knows how to play with her heart. Poor girl, I hope for Aya's that Mitsuki won't take too long to fall hard as well!

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

We have made contact! Houston, I repeat, we have made contact!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Friendship teleportation.

joined Oct 20, 2022

I still am not sure...do the two MCs actually know the other person's identity but decide to act as if they do not know each other?

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 8:51AM

joined Aug 22, 2022

Oh…
Ok. Fair enough. Place to start or a place to end?
We can find out, maybe?

EDIT: I would pay real money to hear this cover.
I love it when people sing in a language that isn’t their first. Sometimes they can have virtually no accent, because singing is different to speaking. Sometimes it’s unintelligible and sounds like an impression of the language.
Either way, I love the chutzpah.
My fav musician, Eikichi Yazawa, did 2.5 albums in English. The first two were this slurred mess, but he sang his ass off (as always) the album that was only half English he sounds great, but unfortunately he had to record line-by-line and do multiple takes. It’s also super 80s. He got pretty synth-heavy sometimes.
All his studio stuff and some live complications are on Apple Music, by the way, in case anyone wants to BE the one listening to rock music from across the pond. He was always better live, but there’s some kick-ass albums in there. Don’t Wanna Stop, I Love You OK, Gold Rush, Rock n Roll, Twist, Only One…

Just good rock and roll.

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 9:17AM

joined Aug 14, 2022

Good job Mitsuki ! Now it's Aya's turn to do the heavy lifting from just friends to GIRLFRIENDS !
I swear if the last chapter of this manga is not titled "the guy she liked was a girlfriend" (as opposed to this one where it's spelled "girl friend") I will riot.

joined Aug 14, 2022

I still am not sure...do the two MCs actually know the other person's identity but decide to act as if they do not know each other?

The one with longer hair (Aya) at first didn't know who the other was, but it's been a few chapters since she figured it out. She acted like she still didn't know because she was upset "Onii-san" didn't tell her the truth/told someone else first (she doesn't know that the someone else figured it out on his own). Now both of them are officially aware of Mitsuki's "second persona" (onii-san) and Mitsuki is now sure that Aya knows.
Hope it helped clear it up !

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Starting as friends is fine, as long as the story continues and we can see them get even closer. Don't you dare end this now Sumiko-sensei ! XP

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

the title of the chapter got me flabbergasted bro

Look at those eyes in the last panel, wow.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Y'all get panicky too much. Koga doesn't have a concept of love yet and is really socially awkward.

While on the flip we just watched someone's full blown gay awakening lol

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Also she 100% played Creep lmao

"I can't look you in the eye. You're just like an angel."

last edited at Oct 30, 2022 9:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.