Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

wlftchtr82 posted:

smellsliketeenspirit posted:

I'm confused on who she was texting and what she was texting on the last page

I think it's someone who's helping her perform in a live-house.

But I thought she didn't have any friends?

I think there's a timeskip between page 3 and 4: she changed top in the meantime. Which means the one texting her must be her uncle, who probably asked to the owner of a venue if she could play there.

Nice one. Didn’t notice that.

Also, if you look closer at the top left panel of page 4, you'll see it's her room. We can see the corner of her bed (and it makes sense that the guitar would be in her room too).

The return of Fuzzy puff
Screen%20shot%202021-08-07%20at%2010.26.05%20pm
joined Oct 7, 2020

Read paragraph in the middle
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all_ch9_1

last edited at Oct 21, 2022 10:31PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Read paragraph in the middle
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all_ch9_1

That’s a concept for the characters tho. Could be that this childhood friend was erased from the story and instead replaced by Narita.

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

GOD ITS SO CLOSE!!!! I am ready to feel happiness again

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Go Mitsuki! Steal your girl's heart with your music like the gay bard you are :⁠0

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Loving Aya's hair styles

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Time for Aya to make sappy googly eyes at Mitsuki. I hope the story doesn't immediately end when they finally have the talk and get together.

UnidentifiedFangirlingHimejoshi
Untitled2120_20220919231752
joined Sep 7, 2021

HOHHHHH OHHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OHAAAHGGGH!!!!! :DDDDDDD!!!! HUOAAGHHH!!!!! TH E REAL

now this leaves me wondering, i wonder what they'll do when mitsuki does perform? do they just write lyrics in the panel or just make a full on MV specifically for this LOL

last edited at Oct 23, 2022 8:33AM

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

What do you mean I have to wait a whole nother week — (sumiko-sensei, please take your time, we love you and support you bUT OH MY GOD!!!)

elusivebutthole
001q2gaply1h533fjj99pj60sg148tgw02
joined Sep 11, 2021

bruh how they manage a cliffhanger every 4 pages

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ohh did not expect the serenading to be such a public spectacle, this should be good.

joined Jan 10, 2022

OMG, such a cliffhanger! And now we have, Narita's full name, hahaha. Kei, good one.

So much exciiiiiiite!!!

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

OMG, such a cliffhanger! And now we have, Narita's full name, hahaha. Kei, good one.

Tbf, it was only a kanji (恵) with no indication of how it's meant to be read.

So I had the choice between "Megu/mu", "Megu/mi" (Kun reading) or "Kei", "E" (On reading).

I went for Kei, but if there's a reading later, I might change it.

Funnily enough, when this kanji is used for a girl given name, it can be read as Ai or... Aya.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MEU CORAÇÃO NÃO AGUENTA
Próximo capítulo vai ser lit

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

To the climax!

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

SCREEEEEEEEEEEE FANGIRLS

joined Jan 10, 2017

You can do cute vignettes in 4 page segments. Once you start trying to do drama you have to actually draw a full chapter. This manga went from a 10 to a 2.

last edited at Oct 23, 2022 10:05AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Would be hilarious if its the Uncle. "Ah, well, I just wanted to hang with the kids one last time ..."

joined Mar 23, 2022

AAAAAAHHHHH IT'S HAPPENING FINALLY HAPPENING!! SERENADE METAL ROCK VERSION LEZZZZ GOOOOO!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

our gurl pulling a "whispering you a love song confession" version 2.0

joined Mar 8, 2016

You can do cute vignettes in 4 page segments. Once you start trying to do drama you have to actually draw a full chapter. This manga went from a 10 to a 2.

Why don't you just read it once a month then. 12-16 pages, just like any other manga being released in standard print. Solved your problem for you. Or do you know a lot of manga being released weekly in full chapter length?

But you probably wont need that suggestion since I guess you hate this story now. 10 to 2? Because it takes more than a week to tell the arc? :eyeroll:

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 15, 2014

Lmao this poor girl doesn't have a prayer even she tries ☆♡☆♡☆

joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm glad this is happening but why is Aya dressed like a bee on the last page

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm glad this is happening but why is Aya dressed like a bee on the last page

It's the school's cultural festival so it could be any number of reasons.

To reply you must either login or sign up.