Forum › Posts by Kronus

Kronus
joined Jan 10, 2022

Honestly, that was kinda a great ending to what could have easily become something super messy. Coming together, and realizing that while they both cared about each other, what they both needed and wanted was something different. The MC realizing that she couldn't be in a polyam relationship, but that didn't mean the love interest was wrong for being in one is probably about as smoothly as that could be wrapped up without changing who the characters were.

Agreed, nice to see how maturely they accepted each other's differences and amicably moved on.

last edited at Dec 26, 2022 9:45PM

joined Jan 10, 2022

I wonder if it is 'Creep' Mitsuki played since chord is simple and can be played solo?That will be nice, I suggested the song before hahaha

joined Jan 10, 2022

OMG, such a cliffhanger! And now we have, Narita's full name, hahaha. Kei, good one.

joined Jan 10, 2022

Aahh, I wonder what song she'll be playing? Wish this was an anime so I can hear Mitsuki sing too.

joined Jan 10, 2022

Mr. Jones posted:

When you're named after an airport you have no choice but to become a wingman.

Oh my god that's so funny! :)

Hahaha, now I can't help thinking calling him Airport- kun.

joined Jan 10, 2022

There you go, (N)Arita. Thought you'd be Jeff forever lol

last edited at Oct 9, 2022 7:56AM

joined Jan 10, 2022

Ahhhh.... Too short....want more....

joined Jan 10, 2022

I’m confused why there’s all this analysis on “she’s good at sport”.
She’s one of two people that run a business that has a lot of stock turnover in short periods. New album dropping means getting all the stock ahead of release, then setting it up in time for customers, and so on. That on top of normal restocking etc and you’re gonna either get a solid core or injure yourself.

“Trope stereotype oh noes”
Yeah, because butch women are super uncommon irl.

“She doesn’t want to stand out, so she should avoid participating in a class” because that’s not conspicuous…?
“Basic level of participation while looking basic” is the best way to coast in Japan, socially.

Why all the “discourse”?!?!

What’s this queer-Twitter “anyone can be whatever they want but not if it’s common or traditional” mishegas?

“LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE I AM!!! I DON’T APPROVE OF THINGS THAT CAN BE DESCRIBED WITHOUT NEOLOGISMS!!!”

You are absolutely correct—you are very confused.
…about why someone would have a negative opinion of her being good at sport.

I swear to The Gods everyday this thread found a new shily thing to argue about

It's open, diverse and fun I guess. Shows how manga is well loved.

joined Jan 10, 2022

Y'all know that Mitsuki could be doing terrible at the basketball match and was most likely forced to play and Jerkface's "she's so athletic" comment was just to startle Aya who was spacing out while looking at her, right???

Also, the black nail polish some people commented on is from her black-haired friend.

Your right, good eyes!((⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

joined Jan 10, 2022

Did jerkface actually have black nail polish? Or is it just shading?

Nah, nail polish is banned at their school. Mitsuki is established to be having to remove and reapply it every day. Also we see normal colored nails on his hands in later frames

Hahaha, notice it too when I checked again. Although, he still doesn't have an actual name till now. Poor jerk face, hope his not stuck with that name till the end of the story.

joined Jan 10, 2022

Did jerkface actually have black nail polish? Or is it just shading?

joined Jan 10, 2022

Yeeehhh!! Fall in love by accident! CONFIRMED

joined Jan 10, 2022

Wouldn't it be cool if she sang "Creep". Or I guess it would be too much, hahaha

Radiohead or Stone Temple Pilots?

Radiohead

joined Jan 10, 2022

Wouldn't it be cool if she sang "Creep". Or I guess it would be too much, hahaha

last edited at Sep 13, 2022 12:10AM

joined Jan 10, 2022

I guess Mitsuki cares for Aya much more for her to be depressed enough not to listen to music for a while. Wonder when she'll realize she's romantically attracted to Aya? What a cool uncle! Wish I have the same, hahaha

joined Jan 10, 2022

It doesn't preclude a "good friendship" ending, while hinting at a couple ending.

Would say it's a pretty strong "hint". Shopping with female friends -> we all carry our own bags; shopping with girlfriend -> likely me carrying all of them. So from that aspect alone, would very much see it as a couple ending.

Agreed

Kronus
joined Jan 10, 2022

Not enough...