Forum › How I Met a Kouhai I Hadn’t Seen For a While and When She Brightened My Spirits, I XXed Her Without Thinking. discussion

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

The title bruh

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Nono that's not how you start a long-term serious relationship and with cohabitation on top of it all

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

They were very sweet - but suggesting living together the next pannel after confessing lol. Thats too fast even for yuri!
Strange how most yuri is too fast or way too slow.

last edited at Oct 21, 2022 9:14AM

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Goddamn, lesbian relationships are faster than Flash huh?

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

How I Met a Kouhai I Hadn’t Seen For a While and When She Brightened My Spirits, I Asked Her to Move In Without Thinking.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Clothing ads? IN MY DYNASTY SCANS?!

joined Sep 11, 2019

yeeeeeeeeep

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

tbh, the title was rather obscure to me too.

久々に後輩に会って元気をもらったら思わず〇〇しちゃった話

I'm not sure what she's supposed to be doing. Maybe the hug.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Good for them.

joined Oct 19, 2022

Goddamn, lesbian relationships are faster than Flash huh?

It's called u-hauling.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I'd point a finger, but me and my girlfriend moved in together after just a couple months. The pool can get a bit ''shallower '' when you're gay, I guess when you find someone you're really compatible with you kinda don't want to lose the opportunity (^^)

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Some people noted that the translation is weird.

It's not that my skills worsened, it's rather that the original was somewhat nonsensical to begin with, so I did what I could.

The author obviously isn't the best writer.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

There's uhaulers and then there's whatever this is

joined Mar 15, 2015

They were very sweet - but suggesting living together the next pannel after confessing lol. Thats too fast even for yuri!

While I concede that many of the stories on this site have pacing issues, I think that it's partly due to how a lot of it is one-shots or short series that need resolution of some sort within a short time frame. There's also Sturgeon's Law, which definitely applies considering the broad variety of creators here, from amateurs to serialized professionals.

joined Sep 9, 2016

tbh, the title was rather obscure to me too.

久々に後輩に会って元気をもらったら思わず〇〇しちゃった話

I'm not sure what she's supposed to be doing. Maybe the hug.

Had to have been the handholding.

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

Finally. A tag to call out all the ridiculous title lengths.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I couldn't figure out what this one was about, anyone got any idea?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

me neither, what just happened?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That ear-touching in the last panel, though...

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

That's some fast lesbians.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Cute and Quick haha

While I concede that many of the stories on this site have pacing issues, I think that it's partly due to how a lot of it is one-shots or short series that need resolution of some sort within a short time frame. There's also Sturgeon's Law, which definitely applies considering the broad variety of creators here, from amateurs to serialized professionals.

I've never been a fan of the idea of Sturgeon's Law of "90% of everything is crap", it's too cynical and negative in my opinion. I think most things are "fine", there's also the factor of varying people and opinions so I think most media at least has 1 fan and there's value in that. Amateur and Professional works can both be enjoyable and fun as well.

Also there's varying opinions on what's too fast or slow for a relationship depending on the person. I don't think there's going to be any romance series that has everyone agreeing that the pacing is literally perfect, as some people enjoy quick pacing and others enjoy slow pacing, some enjoy a middle ground and/or a mix. Plus relationships go at varying speeds IRL as well, some people take years to move in together, on the other hand I've known people that have difficulty living alone so they quickly move in when they meet someone. There's so many factors.

Anyhow, this is a very silly light hearted one-shot about two characters that knew each other, confessed, moved in, wore cute pajamas together. I don't think it's really worth debating about, some people will think it's a cute little comic and others won't. That's just how it goes.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

me neither, what just happened?

It's just two lesbians

That's it

That's the story

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

9S, you're thinking about how much you want to **** 2B, aren't you?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, it served its purpose. Cute anime lesbians have me browsing the Gelato Pique store now...

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I don't think I've seen the "Insane amounts of title" tag before...

To reply you must either login or sign up.