Forum › Voice First, Face Second, Hollyhock discussion

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

It's a quarterly series. So you won't get updates very often.

Where is it being published? Is this GxG's/Medu's web platform? Did they get a print magazine other than Comic ExE? Is it in the latest ExE and I just missed it lol

It's only on comic medu's platform afaik.

GxG and Yodokawa herself just linked it on their twitter.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I don't know how to feel about this Manga yet. I feel like given it's themes, there's a good chance I'll wind up really loving it or really hating it, I'll have to wait and see.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Love the art. And height/age gap with office lady/teacher is always appreciated.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I'm feeling good about this one, yo. I like that the small fry didn't acknowledge the "don't study me" clause.

last edited at Oct 18, 2022 2:46PM

Zaimokuza%20ii
joined May 9, 2014

Yadokawa's art is really easy on the eyes (mine, atleast)

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

Pretty interesting first chapter and I learned something new as well thanks to the TL notes. Good stuff

joined Jun 24, 2021

yodokawa is single-handedly fueling my will to live

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I've been loving Yodokawa's works, so more of it is great. I love Yamada already, she seems like she can be a little gremlin which is always fun, and I feel like she and Aoi will bounce off each other really nicely. As far as yuri goes, in my eyes, it almost definitely will have some romance; hard to explain and it really is too early considering it's the first chapter, but there are little things that combined with prior knowledge of the author's works make it the obvious conclusion, but it remains to be seen.

That said, I will be infinitely amused if the next chapter rolls around and it starts with them waking next to one another in bed.

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

can't wait until this updates, it looks so fun

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

I love it and this Mangaka has been on a roll

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I need a brain scramble to forget this exists for the next decade or so.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

It's been so long since the last chapter, I'm happy to see it update!

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Thanks for the update.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

I want more stories with girls using classy clothes

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I totally remember what the first chapter was about.

Quarterly...hmm...

But now how will she help her?

naschyamamoto
Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022

Time for Yamada to give Aoi an acting hand!

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

i'm excited for this manga ngl

joined Mar 23, 2023

thabk you for the update! i feel well fed

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Huh, that was good... ids that the end or...?

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I am glad that for once, a person being not okay with things and not being good at them is not treated like a character flaw to be overcome, but simply a part of who they are.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I am glad that for once, a person being not okay with things and not being good at them is not treated like a character flaw to be overcome, but simply a part of who they are.

I liked that too. I don't like my appearance, and I never will. No amount of "you just have the wrong mindset" character arcs in fiction (or reality) will ever convince me otherwise. Heck, stories with those arcs actually feel really fake for me because of that. They remind me of childrens' stories in that way. Real life rarely works out like that.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Same. Really refreshing. I liked the students backing her up, too. All in all, this felt really positive for me.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Very nice. ^_^

And she has such great students.

To reply you must either login or sign up.