BUT CAN SHE MELT STEEL BEAMS?!

...sorry, had to.

last edited at Oct 10, 2022 7:02AM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Damn elf-chan is so thirsty though.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

(Ch. 52) I"m curious what 'snu snu' is translated from. I know what the EN term is referring to, but how was it written in JP?

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Are there any youkai that kill directly with sex? I wouldn't doubt something like that showing up soon.

joined Apr 10, 2021

Are there any youkai that kill directly with sex? I wouldn't doubt something like that showing up soon.

There are examples of yokai who directly kill people who are presumably trying to have sex with them
https://yokai.com/jorougumo/

https://yokai.com/kejourou/

and peeping tom youkais who might want to

https://yokai.com/takaonna/

As an aside, I love the sentence "Like other brothel yōkai, they are rarely seen outside of the red light districts, but are fairly common yōkai nonetheless."

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

(Ch. 52) I"m curious what 'snu snu' is translated from. I know what the EN term is referring to, but how was it written in JP?

Same, I came here to ask that exact question.

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Tanuki Mission Accomplished?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Ah yes the most logical revenge "become her panties" lol

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

A little shocked that the mystical properties of tanuki testicles was not part of this chapter.

joined Dec 10, 2021

A little shocked that the mystical properties of tanuki testicles was not part of this chapter.

Also thinking on that but is a girls only school so far

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Tanuki suffering from success

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

should've taken the opportunity to go from licked to licker.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Also thinking on that but is a girls only school so far

What's your point

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Whhhat is that related search term they're talking about?

Stare%20-%20copy
joined Sep 1, 2022

check the title at the top left of the page ;)

joined May 1, 2015

Kokeshi literally got eaten lmao.
Now, would sensei's insides be warm or cold?
I am thinking scyllas are cold blooded
This is a serious question.

joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm pretty sure they're talking about unbirthing. Though I'm not well versed in the subject and I don't know if there's separate terms relating to vagina and penis, the picture of the mushroom would typically imply a penis but the teacher is female and Kokeshi went her up her skirt...err tentacle underside(?)...so yeah heh

I think the teacher might have discovered a new kink >.>

Edit: Just saw this response

check the title at the top left of the page ;)

Ah okay so that would be the male term, where as the term I mentioned would probably just be the female one.

last edited at Oct 15, 2022 4:50PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Speaking of Vore, Hasshaku Sama already appeared in chapter 12
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_story_about_doing_xx_to_girls_from_different_species_ch12#5
And then there's another large size gap here
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_story_about_doing_xx_to_girls_from_different_species_ch14

I'm not into vore of course hahahaha... n-no

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

"Learning is fun," they said. "Learning something new is one of the most positive experiences you can have," they said.

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Being chronically online gives you some really weird perspectives on things, especially with regard to kinks/fetishes. I don't think there's a single thing you could name that would surprise me. Shock and alarm, maybe, but not surprise. It's always amusing when some "normal" space starts talking about some "crazy" kink in hushed tones...and it turns out to be something I'd consider reasonably moderate.

Back on the comic, I'm somewhat amused had how far the envelope keeps getting pushed. I feel like, at first, it was a lot of innuendo and winking jokes, and Kokeshi was a pervert but most people didn't humor her...and now we've got flat-out vore/||unbirthing|| going on on-panel. Wild.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Cockvore is not to bad compared to other fetishes. Impractical? Yes. Disgusting? Not so much. Really makes me feel less ashamed of my fetish.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Being chronically online gives you some really weird perspectives on things, especially with regard to kinks/fetishes. I don't think there's a single thing you could name that would surprise me. Shock and alarm, maybe, but not surprise. It's always amusing when some "normal" space starts talking about some "crazy" kink in hushed tones...and it turns out to be something I'd consider reasonably moderate.

Back on the comic, I'm somewhat amused had how far the envelope keeps getting pushed. I feel like, at first, it was a lot of innuendo and winking jokes, and Kokeshi was a pervert but most people didn't humor her...and now we've got flat-out vore/||unbirthing|| going on on-panel. Wild.

Yeah being online long enough leads to some weirdly cursed knowledge. Even outside of fetishes you learn that there's a lot of weird scientific things involving animals, and then if you apply some of that knowledge to some animal themed characters...things can get quickly cursed heh

joined Oct 9, 2022

Cockvore is fine until the person who shrunk down to get "swallowed" sneezes and suddenly reverts back to normal size.

And yeah, this manga really does surprise me with how a lot more of the characters just go for it, rather than being bothered by Kokeshi's innuendo.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Cockvore is fine until the person who shrunk down to get "swallowed" sneezes and suddenly reverts back to normal size.

And yeah, this manga really does surprise me with how a lot more of the characters just go for it, rather than being bothered by Kokeshi's innuendo.

I know it's from a popular "main stream" TV/Streaming show but I really wish I didn't know what you were referencing, and the cursed memes that came from it.

last edited at Oct 15, 2022 11:39PM

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Yeah, when I saw that panel with little kokeshi shrinking into that mushroom, I definitely had an unwanted flashback of that one scene....

To reply you must either login or sign up.