Forum › A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Wait, I don't get the joke about the human girl saying she had a third leg at one point too. Was there a chapter she magically grew a penis, or something, and I've just forgot about it?

I also forget, but knowing this series is seems pretty likely lmao

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

Wait, I don't get the joke about the human girl saying she had a third leg at one point too. Was there a chapter she magically grew a penis, or something, and I've just forgot about it?

Nah, it was the chapter where she gives the mermaid girl legs. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_story_about_doing_xx_to_girls_from_different_species_ch22#2

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Oh, she got herself a wing ... man...
I'll see myself out.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

This looks like the start of a beautiful friendship.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Nah, it was the chapter where she gives the mermaid girl legs. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_story_about_doing_xx_to_girls_from_different_species_ch22#2

Well that explains the joke, if you can even really call it that. Given the nature of this series, I was completely expecting it to be a double entendra.

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m impressed! The Yateveo… the artist is digging deep for fantasy critters this far into the manga. When will the mangaka run out of source material for more chapters?

I wonder if there can be a story arc about MC dealing with a monster that’s invasive, trying to slowly take over the school with copies of itself just like “The Thing” critter? It’d be funny if MC encourages the spread only if there are more lewd copies around in the school. I’m sure this has been done before.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally fingering on-screen.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

I am convinced Kokeshi gets it off screen

joined Jul 22, 2014

I’m impressed! The Yateveo… the artist is digging deep for fantasy critters this far into the manga. When will the mangaka run out of source material for more chapters?

I wonder if there can be a story arc about MC dealing with a monster that’s invasive, trying to slowly take over the school with copies of itself just like “The Thing” critter? It’d be funny if MC encourages the spread only if there are more lewd copies around in the school. I’m sure this has been done before.

Hmm did we ever get any Fae or dryad, i did wonder how much girls the artist get from Western myth and regional folklore.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hmm did we ever get any Fae or dryad, i did wonder how much girls the artist get from Western myth and regional folklore.

We have gotten a fairy and a pixie

joined Apr 6, 2019

Yes? Someone calling me?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

And two elves.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

a hahaha, that vore tag! xD

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 1:18AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

this manga really does keep to it's premise of girls from different species. Always nice to see a new one.

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I still don't know why kobolds are basically dogs in Japanese media.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yes? Someone calling me?

I was calling fairypixie7 actually

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

...hehe... what a bitch...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I appreciate that nothing deters Kokeshi and she's accepting of just about any form and kink.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Just enjoy the collar.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

The Dwarf girl tried it.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I want my very own cute Kobold girl please and thank you.

joined Oct 21, 2013

The Dwarf girl tried it.

That would mean an Elf and a Dwarf had indirect sex.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The Dwarf girl tried it.

That would mean an Elf and a Dwarf had indirect sex.

Is this how Elf and Dwarf peace treaties are formed?

joined Dec 18, 2020

Because a lot of Japanese takes on western fantasy tropes come from really old-school D&D where the depiction of races was very different from later editions. Similar reasons why you sometimes see Orcs portrayed as pigmen in Japanese works (which to be fair, it seems to be falling out of fashion) while nowadays in western media the Warhammer-influenced "green man with tusks" is the most common.

last edited at Aug 10, 2022 3:27AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

OK this further confirms that her and Elf are closer than it seems, if she has a remote like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.