Forum › Chasing Spica discussion

joined Jun 21, 2021

Really appreciate the work done on this thank you

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm curious to see where this goes and how things will unfold between them. I feel like there's some possible reveals on the horizon. Thanks for the translation!

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Jeez the story is so ass, I doubt even the author knows what he/she is doing.

Art is great as always though.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I really tried to like this but the entire thing is so confusing, it's like even the author doesn't know what they want out of this story.

Also that black-haired girl sucks so much, 4 chapters in and there's still no good reasons to even sympathy with, let alone liking her.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Reread this one to refresh myself since it's been a while, and honestly I feel like the hostility toward it is a bit overdone. Still waiting for this to truly show its hand with whatever the morals committee gal's big secret is, which will probably give me a better idea overall where this is going, but the new chapter has certainly introduced some interesting new insight into her thought process with that last scene. Overall, I like the pacing; taking its time, but with the inherent animosity between the leads keeping it from feeling too relaxed. There's a sense of mystery at play here, and I kinda appreciate the level of restraint that's been shown so far. There's been a few manga that have managed to give me the impression of color even despite the black-and-white pages, and this one feels like a murky golden-orange shade; that of sunset, of streetlamps at night, and of murky feelings where genuine dislike is mixed in with the sexual tension. I'm really curious to see how this will unfold, and if it is indeed something more like I'm feeling, or if everyone else is right in criticizing it so much ^^;

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Im actually more intrigued by the chapter than I thought I would be, curious to see where the story's going.
Can anybody explain the bead bracelet in the end though? Does it breaking have any significance that we know of at this point in the story?

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Im actually more intrigued by the chapter than I thought I would be, curious to see where the story's going.
Can anybody explain the bead bracelet in the end though? Does it breaking have any significance that we know of at this point in the story?

That's actually the little charm that was attached to Serina's school bag. It's not clear to me if it broke because it got hooked into something, or because Serina destroyed it on purpose.

The charm looks like the same character as the one on her travel card holder. Possibly Spica from the Starchart Babies gacha that she played in chapter 1. The name probably comes from the star.

last edited at Oct 12, 2022 7:20AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

What stilted conversations.

joined Sep 7, 2021

Aight, I am interested but the upload schedule on this is crazy patchy. Looks like another case of Citrus or something in that vain, which I am not craving but everything has been presented well enough and the art is good so I am game.

Yuri_book_club
joined May 11, 2023

So, what is going on with this manga? I can only find 5 chapters translated. But 8 chapters have been published. Why is there so many months between each chapter? And based on the 5 chapters I have read I have no idea what the story is about or what the end game is.

last edited at May 27, 2023 3:03PM

Great news everyone it's been licensed

last edited at Oct 18, 2023 6:50PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.