Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Noooo, guys I want moar XD I love it but I really want more, there needs to be at least a mutual hug or sth. Remember that chapter when they got both got flustered when Matsuri touched Himawari-san's cheeks? Yeah sorta like that but taken up a level lol. I'm just hoping against at all hope haha. I'm already wishing for a college sequel-spin off series.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Aaah, this manga is so old imagine all the things that had pass during this time to we arrived here.
Is kind of sad :(

wholesomereader39
joined Jul 11, 2022

To be honest, I think however vague their relationship is.. It's fine this way. They most definitely love each other, and that love they have for one another is definitely strong. They don't need anything explicitly romantic or intimate to show it. Their form of love is love nonetheless. It would be cute if they do end up dating, but even if they don't I think it doesn't make their love for each other any less meaningful.

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 2:32PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

There's nothing missing, exactly...and the story had plenty of romantic stuff the last two volumes to satiate me. But darn it, I really wanted to see Miss Sunflower say it back, even just once! The moon may be beautiful but that doesn't change the fact I'm dying of starvation out here...

Faylicia posted:

Noooo, guys I want moar XD I love it but I really want more, there needs to be at least a mutual hug or sth. Remember that chapter when they got both got flustered when Matsuri touched Himawari-san's cheeks? Yeah sorta like that but taken up a level lol. I'm just hoping against at all hope haha. I'm already wishing for a college sequel-spin off series.

I would settle for a hug. Love your avatar, too. Go Nina.

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 5:27PM

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

it's already very satisfying, the build up of the last chapters shows us quite well what we want without ever touching it in the drawing, do we really need more? Maybe. There are still 70-80 pages left so there's always hope, right?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I'm torn. I really want a love-y dove-y scene. Nothing lewd of course. Just a kiss, a close embrace , or even some in your face, uncensored hand holding. (Edit: Just something to show that their relationship has crossed the line from just friends into something more) However this series has been so chaste and pure, I'm afraid that even those trivial displays of physical affection, would feel distastefully over the top.

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 8:03PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There's nothing missing, exactly...and the story had plenty of romantic stuff the last two volumes to satiate me. But darn it, I really wanted to see Miss Sunflower say it back, even just once! The moon may be beautiful but that doesn't change the fact I'm dying of starvation out here...

Right. If it ends as it is now, I won’t be dissatisfied, but my selfish self won’t be entirely satisfied.

This has been a gem since the beginning, but in the latter parts it has just been getting better and better.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's just one of those endings that kinda ... end, petering out, instead of elevating the story at its conclusion. It didn't necessarily have to be a confession, but to me there really needed to be something that made it clear that this wasn't just some chapters that also could have happened 10 or 20 chapters earlier and the story just continuing from there on.

For example, when Miss Sunflower asks Matsuri for her signature confession, so to speak, Matsuri could have said the next time she'd be saying it would be after hearing it back from Miss Sunflower. I'd have taken that ^^

joined Mar 8, 2014

For example, when Miss Sunflower asks Matsuri for her signature confession, so to speak, Matsuri could have said the next time she'd be saying it would be after hearing it back from Miss Sunflower. I'd have taken that ^^

Oh no! or imagine that if she said it like really flustered and made Miss Sunflower kinda self conscious about it too in a different sort of way!

Thanks @OrangePekoe, Nina is my favorite character haha

last edited at Oct 6, 2022 11:21AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That kind of blackmail seems very much out of character for Matsuri, and she wouldn't be able to resist anyway.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

I've been following this manga since chapter 1 (often forgetting it after a few months) and now seeing we're at the end really hit the feels.

joined Mar 8, 2014

I've been following this manga since chapter 1 (often forgetting it after a few months) and now seeing we're at the end really hit the feels.

Yeah, I was fourteen or so when I started reading, can't believe it's been so long and I'm so much older now and Matsuri still only just finished high school hahaha. Why don't manga like these get anime adaptations? We get adaptations for all the silly stuff like Yuri is my Job etc...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's just one of those endings that kinda ... end, petering out, instead of elevating the story at its conclusion. It didn't necessarily have to be a confession, but to me there really needed to be something that made it clear that this wasn't just some chapters that also could have happened 10 or 20 chapters earlier and the story just continuing from there on.

I kinda agree- I at least expected miss sunflower to say it back. She has said it before but not directly in response to Matsuri saying it.

Still - overall Im happy enough- I expected no confession and Matsuri to be working in the shop.
I wanted anything but something terrible like leaving it with Matsuri going away to college or getting married years later.
As long as they are still together and obviously love and care so much for each other, I can imagine where it would soon lead myself without anything cannon getting in the way.

I hope to see a bit more of something hinting romance in the following after story chapters tho.

last edited at Oct 7, 2022 10:35AM

joined Jan 5, 2020

I grew up reading this I watched Matsuris and Miss Sunflowers lazy days, worrying days, depressing, happy and wonderful days. While also experiencing those myself. In the span of 11 years I grew up not just physically but also emotionally and as a person. And in the span of 3 years Matsuri became more and more of a wonderful person. I love the story also the characters. I was just a young lad when I first read this and I didn't even know the concept of "Comments and Accounts". I only understood the concept of commenting on online stuffs like about 7 years ago but I never used this site to comment just view so I wasn't able to comment my reactions to this wonderful manga.

1498580675892s
joined Jan 16, 2014

does any one know how many more chapters to come ?

101 ._.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I almost choked on my water cause this face made me laugh so much for some reason.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It was Miss Sunflower's harem all along. Poor part-time-kun. lol

last edited at Oct 7, 2022 6:44PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Matsuri’s going to take her bae to the moon.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Brother reassuring part-timer that he wasn't a rival.

joined May 1, 2015

Fuuko is always hilarious.
"My sis is not here so I will settle with you three"
Followed by
"You amuse me"

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

So that's why they never officially got together, they haven't went to the aquarium yet.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oh Matsuri, never change your goofy little heart.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Loved the cameo of Hina-senpai fangirling the ever-adorable Fuuko-chan.

joined May 1, 2015

It didn't even occur to Matsuri that she was going to get paid.
Also,
Matsuri, those are not wages, those are family funds.

To reply you must either login or sign up.