joined Nov 16, 2021

Download it all before they take it down

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

visible confusion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

ena is so sweet! wish she could have her own spin-off!

joined Dec 18, 2016

visible confusion

this manga is licensed by seven seas. 2 volumes will be out this November and December March 2023

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 9:19AM

joined Oct 9, 2011

The "Let's save that for her" part... It's too wholesome, too adorable.
Both Nanao and Ena, best girls in this manga.
Notice it !!!! Adorable but stupid Asumi.

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

Do remember who Asumi is looking for in all this, so Asumi would also have to address the issue of Mai sleeping with other woman to, if they actually became a proper couple to.

And Nanao thinks Asumi is a sex worker right now, so seems she isn't opposed to the idea.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

But do we really wish on Nanao a girlfriend who will cheat on her with all the whores in Tokyo?

Do remember who Asumi is looking for in all this, so Asumi would also have to address the issue of Mai sleeping with other woman to, if they actually became a proper couple to.

And Nanao thinks Asumi is a sex worker right now, so seems she isn't opposed to the idea.

I don't think she have any right to be picky about that given what she is doing to find her.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

How did it go from wacky brothel adventures to heart to heart consultations lol

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I am still entertained by how Asumi basically seduced Nanao by accident.

joined Oct 9, 2011

I don't think she have any right to be picky about that given what she is doing to find her.

Doubt Asumi would complain, she's more likely to come along with Mai, when she's got a client

joined Oct 7, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch14#36

trot trot after fucking every girl in shibuya

the trots only escalate from here

last edited at Oct 23, 2022 4:55AM

Images%20(24)
joined Jan 22, 2022

nana-chan is so cute

joined Dec 13, 2018

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

I mean realistically she's just horny, there are more practical ways of meeting Mai if you were trying to be efficient about it

I think she'd struggle to give up prostitutes if she was asked to

last edited at Oct 21, 2022 2:20PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Why do you think Asumi is doing that? Because she's too horny? Or because she wants to meet mai once again? You're writing like Asumi will continue doing that even after getting a girlfriend either mai or Nanao

I mean realistically she's just horny, there are more practical ways of meeting Mai if you were trying to be efficient about it

Then again, she shouldn't date someone who doesn't accept her hobbies in the first place

last edited at Oct 21, 2022 2:50PM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Is this still getting scanlated? I can't wait for the localization to catch up.

joined Jan 24, 2022

The ultimate solution for Asumi is to just join the brothel as a call girl herself. That way she can instantly meet Mai AND continue having sex with a bunch of women to feed her horniness.

Also, instead of breaking her bank every time she has sex, she can get paid for it if she does that

joined Jan 24, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch01#33

"I-I-I-I-I'm not turning into a regular, you got that!?" Look where we are now. This is all Ouka-senpai's fault lmao. But definitely not a bad thing

20220118_154303
joined Feb 15, 2021

i just KNOW i need asumi and her senpai (idk her name) to sleep together... like THEY NEED to do it at least once. at this point i dont even care about her finding mai lol i just need them together for a bit

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

The ultimate solution for Asumi is to just join the brothel as a call girl herself. That way she can instantly meet Mai AND continue having sex with a bunch of women to feed her horniness.

Also, instead of breaking her bank every time she has sex, she can get paid for it if she does that

You're definitely right in the manga world, and honestly I hope it's what happens in the story, but it's funny to think about how poorly this would work out in real life. Like, imagine if the series took a turn for the uncomfortably realistic and Asumi had all the regular patrons of a prostitute. I would not appreciate the GILF chapter lmao

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

I'm not ashamed to say I read the "swipedy swipe" vfx in Griffin McElroy's voice. But it also killed any mood that this story could provide.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That could have been a Main chapter

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

visible confusion

this manga is licensed by seven seas. 2 volumes will be out this November and December March 2023

Does that mean we will not get any update here anymore?

last edited at Nov 10, 2022 2:52AM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

More Serina screentime... yessssss

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

You know, the difference between visiting and joining the brothel here is, Asumi wants to have sex with beautiful girls. Although Asumi, Senpai, Nanao-chan are all beautiful girls that's simply because they are the heroines. You still can tell most brothel customers are just very average women from the customers in the Lesbian Bar. That is very realistic. Also, that's why the call girls all really like Asumi, since she's very beautiful and cute.

That being said, if I'm the author I will end in 2 ways:
1. Asumi's final lover(s) accepted her hobby. Both Mai and Nanao still love her knowing (part of)Asumi's secret. So I think that's very likely.
2. Her lover fucks her so hard every day that Asumi is fully satisfied everyday so she don't need the brothel anymore. I think Asumi going out with both Nanao and Mai makes more sense in this case.

joined Jan 21, 2020

Oh come onnn, why they gotta tease us with Asumi x Senpai like this. Ill be upset if we dont see them hook up at least once.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Senpai is BASED. Ahhhhh I want.

To reply you must either login or sign up.