4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

DO ITTTTTT!!!!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Poor Hinoka...she keeps getting clam jammed by her dream self

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Yeah that face is almost heartbreaking, I love it.

I love these two idiots.

Hinoka's expressions this chapter are those of pure fucking suffering in a way that had I not known better, I'd have been legit heartbroken. In contrast, Tsukushi's utter uselessness is infinitely amusing, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing her completely fall apart in front of her "best friend forever".

I feel like the main difference between a love comedy and a love drama is the dramatic irony of already knowing the characters are in love with each other. A drama would make it more ambiguous for one side or the other, thus making the misunderstandings less harmless and amusing (because we know they'll find happiness eventually) and more heartbreaking and frustrating (because there's just the suffering).

joined Mar 19, 2020

Lmao I love that in her OWN flashback the signs that hinoka like her are so clear, they’re not even almost ambiguous and yet she’s still like “she only likes me as a friend”

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah that face is almost heartbreaking, I love it.

I love these two idiots.

Hinoka's expressions this chapter are those of pure fucking suffering in a way that had I not known better, I'd have been legit heartbroken. In contrast, Tsukushi's utter uselessness is infinitely amusing, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing her completely fall apart in front of her "best friend forever".

I feel like the main difference between a love comedy and a love drama is the dramatic irony of already knowing the characters are in love with each other. A drama would make it more ambiguous for one side or the other, thus making the misunderstandings less harmless and amusing (because we know they'll find happiness eventually) and more heartbreaking and frustrating (because there's just the suffering).

So basically if we saw it from hinokas perspective this would be a drama lol

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

thought she found out that hinoka likes her through flashbacks but nope- she's denser than rock

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

holy shit, the world just gave you a flashback, where you clearly remember her being all sadge, and you're still useless?

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Hinoka is drawn so cutely. Can’t wait for the next chapter!!!

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Plot twist: the friend really does just like her as a friend, and the MC isn't a dense idiot

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

"Hinoka, I-I... think I like you"
"We've been dating for 5 years."

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Ooh that delicious emotional pain. Hinoka was clearly so deeply in love with her friend that she couldn’t think rationally about that confession letter, like she’s really tangled in there emotionally. That fucking gut punch of Tsukushi cheerfully telling her that they’ll never be anything but best friends looks like it was gonna make her cry. Imagine spending so many years quietly in love with your best friend, repressing all your feelings because even with the pain being her friend is better than not being with her at all, and then suddenly she starts to close the distance between you, and get nervous, and touch you places friends don’t normally touch. No wonder Hinoka has been so flustered, she literally has it soooo rough lmao..

Omg going back to the first chapter, Hinoka was crushing on her from frame one lmao. Oof, and in Chapter 5, she’s probably getting down on herself for getting her hopes up. She has it so bad. Poor thing. It’s okay! You’re in a yuri manga!

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 12:32AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"Lets be bffs forever. Sounds good?"

HidethepainHarold.jpg

Hinoka is like Ayano from V.E for real. Same gay longing in their eyes.

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 12:45AM

joined Dec 3, 2017

oh my god they're so cute they just need to get together right now. RIGHT NOW.

also good job tsukushi, your rejection might have been a dream but hinoka's rejection from you wasn't :,)

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Poor Hinoka has suffered for years at this point, but at least Tsukushi is slowly inching towards them getting together.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Ooh that delicious emotional pain. Hinoka was clearly so deeply in love with her friend that she couldn’t think rationally about that confession letter, like she’s really tangled in there emotionally. That fucking gut punch of Tsukushi cheerfully telling her that they’ll never be anything but best friends looks like it was gonna make her cry. Imagine spending so many years quietly in love with your best friend, repressing all your feelings because even with the pain being her friend is better than not being with her at all, and then suddenly she starts to close the distance between you, and get nervous, and touch you places friends don’t normally touch. No wonder Hinoka has been so flustered, she literally has it soooo rough lmao..

Omg going back to the first chapter, Hinoka was crushing on her from frame one lmao. Oof, and in Chapter 5, she’s probably getting down on herself for getting her hopes up. She has it so bad. Poor thing. It’s okay! You’re in a yuri manga!

Huh, I didn't realise at all until reading your comment but yeah, in the dream that started it all, Hinoka did to Tsukushi, what Tsukushi had basically done to Hinoka in reality.
So that dream made Tsukushi feel what Hinoka had felt at that time. Talk about seeing things from the other's perspective.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Yes, still.

Images%20(1)
joined Feb 19, 2022

I was wondering why do I feel like I have already read something with similar art and I just realized that It is my favorite mangaka who made this

joined Apr 26, 2022

"Hinoka, I-I... think I like you"
"We've been dating for 5 years."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

joined Apr 26, 2022

Plot twist: the friend really does just like her as a friend, and the MC isn't a dense idiot

I feel pain, sadness, grief, sorrow, misery, anguish, despair, agony, dejection, torment, heartache, downhearted, lament, affliction, distress, melancholy, desolation, dolorous, gloomy, downcast, wretched, dismal, crestfallen, grief-stricken, woebegone, inconsolable.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I feel pain, sadness, grief, sorrow, misery, anguish, despair, agony, dejection, torment, heartache, downhearted, lament, affliction, distress, melancholy, desolation, dolorous, gloomy, downcast, wretched, dismal, crestfallen, grief-stricken, woebegone, inconsolable.

You forgot bereft

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

damn,bff-zoned

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

I would love to see hinoka' perspective now after all that's happened

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

useless. cute.

Honoka-x-maki
joined Aug 23, 2018

All I can think about now is that Hinoka has known that she likes Tsukushi for years and has just been waiting all this time for her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.