Forum › Posts by MarisaKirisame

Images%20(1)
joined Feb 19, 2022

Helllo! I dont know if anybody also have the same issues but i can't read any release (in general, I only can open forum and dynasty home screen/tags, but when I click to any released doujin/manga/etc the picture won't be shown, or at least until 10 minutes. I had to wait 10 minutes in order to read the first page of the doujin, which takes roughly 3 hours to open and read 24 page doujin) I had this issues for over a week now, which really bothers me because I often read here :') I tried vpn, and it actually works, so I feel like my provider/ip Adress was blocked for some reason? My friend who had the same provider but tdifferent IP Adress can open it freeely though, so I dont know what happen with my ip Adress? Or maybe the server acknowledge my IP Adress as spam etc? I dont know where to ask, so if someone read this, kindly help me please, thankyou so much ಥ_ಥ

Images%20(1)
joined Feb 19, 2022

I was wondering why do I feel like I have already read something with similar art and I just realized that It is my favorite mangaka who made this

MarisaKirisame
Images%20(1)
joined Feb 19, 2022

emm idk but i want this marisa more

MarisaKirisame
Images%20(1)
joined Feb 19, 2022

This is really good

MarisaKirisame
Images%20(1)
joined Feb 19, 2022

my favoritee