Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Did jerkface actually have black nail polish? Or is it just shading?

Nah, nail polish is banned at their school. Mitsuki is established to be having to remove and reapply it every day. Also we see normal colored nails on his hands in later frames

Nail polish isn't banned, Mitsuki just doesn't like to draw attention with the black nails. But yeah, the dude didn't have nail polish.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I wish this series to get publish in japan because author deserves it. meanwhile communication is the key!

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

I mean like the title of this chapter says, COME ON JUST FACE HER ALREADY DAMNIT

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

oh NO it got SPICY

joined Jan 10, 2022

Did jerkface actually have black nail polish? Or is it just shading?

Nah, nail polish is banned at their school. Mitsuki is established to be having to remove and reapply it every day. Also we see normal colored nails on his hands in later frames

Hahaha, notice it too when I checked again. Although, he still doesn't have an actual name till now. Poor jerk face, hope his not stuck with that name till the end of the story.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Jerkface became a legit ally in the end, good on him :O It seems like both these girls really need all the help they can get too. Heck, even Maria-sama is trying to help by creating all these accidental kabedons :P

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 8:54AM

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

PROGRESS

Also, angery Aya is kinda cute

joined Sep 18, 2022

oh my goodness, this is so amazing...i found the first chapter on tumblr but couldn't find the rest until today!! the art is so good and i love the story so much...i really love koga and her style >u< op if you have more art i can't wait to follow you! and i'm so interested to see how the rest goes!

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 9:19AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Awww, poor girl.
Mitsuki is losing cool points. Even if she's beautiful when playing sports.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks to jerkface, we skipped like 5 weeks! thank you hahaha, I wonder if he realized tha Oosawa was listening behind the door too.
Dayum she's so cool

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 9:31AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's raining kabedon.

20211109_104752
joined Apr 2, 2021

well, someone got jealous e.e

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 10:05AM

joined May 3, 2014

the title for the chapter 21 is something XD

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wait so now Aya is mad because Mitsuki's "secret" is known by jerkface but she hasn't just come out and told her already? SMH teenage girls are so confusing to think most people thought she was mad at Mitsuki because she was a girl but it was just she was mad because she's still keeping it a secret. Love this series so much it's what I look forward to waking up on Sunday. I expect a few more chapters of Aya avoiding her and being angry for no reason. Though the disagreements in the series have all seemed to be cleared up within a chapter so hopefully it wont be drawn out before one of the corners and confronts the other about all of this. Man I wish these chapters were more than four pages haha.

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 10:23AM

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Me clicking link: Please let there be progress! Please let there be progress! Please let there be progress!
Line 1: "Ordinary life goes on."
Me: Well, shit.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Me clicking link: Please let there be progress! Please let there be progress! Please let there be progress!
Line 1: "Ordinary life goes on."
Me: Well, shit.

Although, all things considered, there was progress as well.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Mannic posted:

Wait so now Aya is mad because Mitsuki's "secret" is known by jerkface but she hasn't just come out and told her already? SMH teenage girls are so confusing to think most people thought she was mad at Mitsuki because she was a girl but it was just she was mad because she's still keeping it a secret. Love this series so much it's what I look forward to waking up on Sunday. I expect a few more chapters of Aya avoiding her and being angry for no reason. Though the disagreements in the series have all seemed to be cleared up within a chapter so hopefully it wont be drawn out before one of the corners and confronts the other about all of this. Man I wish these chapters were more than four pages haha.

Well I think it's not just that Jerkface knows, Aya probably thinks that Mitsuki willingly told him first as if they were close to begin with, she doesn't know he found out by himself (and rather quickly).

joined May 4, 2019

UGHHHHH UGHHHHHHAHGGHHHGBBBBB VGHHHHUUAGGHAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well spoken. I wish I could have said
it better myself. :)

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

"Why can you tell it to that guy and not to me?" - Aya
"Because she doesn't give a rat's @ss about what Jerkface thinks." - Me

When Aya was walking away with the pouty face, Jerkface saw her from the doorway I think. If Jerkface stays on this course he will earn an upgrade to 'Dude'/classmate in my mind. This chapter has improved his standing quite a bit just by being a normal person and not acting like a jerk like in chapters past. I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I think sooner or later a dithering Mitsuki is going to to get confronted by pissed off Aya wanting to settle things one way or the other.

I am counting on this to progress the plot

joined Sep 18, 2022

logged in just to say THANK YOU JERKFACE-KUN

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I swear that girl is a walking kabedon. The series feels pretty melodramatic, but reframing Mitsuki's anger probably reduces the overall drama potential by a lot.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Yeah. Like just telllllll herrrrrrrrrrrrr

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

I will not expect anything to happen on the next episode so I will not feel disappointed in case there is no progress

joined Jan 13, 2019

did not expect jerkface to have a face turn into Lesbian Ally but good for him

To reply you must either login or sign up.