Forum › A Story about a Very Lonely Female CEO who Falls for a Lesbian Prostitute in Seconds discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

and yet another (imprudent) thing to hire someone you're barely dating as your employee.

Admittedly, the president didn't hire her, though. Wasn't even aware it would be her until the last moment. So at least this particular sin is not present in this story. Possible even the reason for the secrecy - this way no one can accuse the president of such behavior.

Zzhohcp%20(1)
joined Oct 7, 2021

If we get just one extra with an after story, then the entire ending will be saved..., however, there's not even a The End on the last page lul.

Bottom right, there's a "fin."

The smallest "fin" imaginable.

Thank you for pointing it out, that is indeed, the tiniest fin I've ever seen.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If we get just one extra with an after story, then the entire ending will be saved..., however, there's not even a The End on the last page lul.

Seriously... Missed that at first as well. Would have kept waiting for the next chapter forever if I hadn't by chance noticed that a friend on MAL had marked it as finished. Imagine my surprise...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That's it? THATS IT???
where is the actual last chapter hiding?

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Honestly I’m actually satisfied, I really liked the ending. To me at least, the story isn’t about their relationship, it’s about the CEO’s loneliness, so once that’s resolved there’s no reason to continue on a tangent.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

what are her qualifications? is this just nepotism

joined Feb 10, 2022

Open ending... I don't like this type of ending... I mean for sure they will eventually become a couple now that they will be so close to each other but still don't like when authors let the readers imagine what happened next. Anyway it was a nice story tho

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I hope the small lettering on the "fin" and all the open-endedness means this will get a sequel. "A Story About A Not-So-Lonely CEO And Her New Secretary" or something like that. Even if not, this is an imperfect but still pretty decent ending, even if I desperately want more.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It's one thing to fall in love with your boss/employee, another thing for an established married couple to start a business, and yet another (imprudent) thing to hire someone you're barely dating as your employee.

What a strange thing to call them "barely dating".
The relationship they had was client/service provider. Amano was already paying her for company, she's just going to ... continue paying for her company.
AND, I don't imagine it'd be hard for Noa to go back to her old workplace if it doesn't work out, it's not like she'll be in the position where she "needs" the job.

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 1:32AM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

what are her qualifications? is this just nepotism

She's good at dictation.

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Didn’t even realized that was the last chapter……now I’m sad :,( it’s a happy ending tho :,D

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 8:48PM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I can't say I liked how the whole "surprise, she works here now!" was handled. Why would they let the president feel so heartbroken for no reason?

fr fr

joined Dec 17, 2021

It tends to annoy me when someone is tricked in this way. She could have just surprised her during their trip. Keeping it a secret just to see her shocked face at the office was just unnecessary.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

It tends to annoy me when someone is tricked in this way. She could have just surprised her during their trip. Keeping it a secret just to see her shocked face at the office was just unnecessary.

Agreed.
Someone above made some quip like "unless Noa is a sadist" and now I just have to have that as headcanon or I can't accept that she'd do that.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Open ending... I don't like this type of ending... I mean for sure they will eventually become a couple now that they will >be so close to each other but still don't like when authors let the readers imagine what happened next. Anyway it was a >nice story tho

It is not an open ending. We all know how it will end. Open ending is a problem when you have two potential ending that are polar opposite, and you, the readers, must choose one of them. Open ending is one of the easiest way to create a fan fiction.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Oh cool. There's gonna be an epilogue. Hopefully it gives us some closure.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice. :D

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Cute ! Still wish we could have gotten a bit more of them as an actual couple though , they were a lot of fun :(

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

It's good they saw each other again BUT I DEMAND MORE MORE OF THESE DORKS

joined Aug 29, 2022

This was great I loved the story art work and ending. Please continue to make more adult yuri and if possible I'm rooting for more to get published!!!!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Hee! I am morally certain ch. 3.1 is a reference to that manga about the woman who takes in a tanuki as her "dog" and everyone is eventually convinced to just accept this tanuki-looking "dog" that holds up little signs and stuff. Now what was it called?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Fun. ^_^

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Wait, if there are tanukis around where her parents live, does that mean Amano grew up in the country? I kind of like the idea of her being a bit of a bumpkin before she came to the city and became a CEO. It sorta fits with her personality and quirks :P

joined May 11, 2020

Crossover with Ame to Kimi to? Can this tanuki write? Did they pick it up in the rain?

TheEternalShade
20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

Seriously... Missed that at first as well. Would have kept waiting for the next chapter forever if I hadn't by chance noticed that a friend on MAL had marked it as finished. Imagine my surprise...

I came back for the last few updates today, and I had no idea that it was even there. I didn't even realize it was over until I saw the heading on the manga page.

That was a really unsatisfactory ending, IMO. Generally speaking, I hate open endings like that. I prefer my stories be resolved. Sucks, because this story is really cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.