Forum › The Witch's Marriage discussion

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

tournament arc!! excited for more shion-rehm, I think they’re funny. Hoping to see glimpses of other witch couples.

joined May 24, 2014

tournament arc!! excited for more shion-rehm, I think they’re funny. Hoping to see glimpses of other witch couples.

Even golems are allowed?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So the fortune teller is sketchy ("I wonder if I can make use of them") but HOW sketchy?

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Gay tournament arc

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wait, are they really trying to introduce an antagonist this late in the story?

joined Sep 9, 2016

Wild stab: "Barbara" is Melissa's former master come back to give her the giant shove she needs.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Why is she just wearing lingerie under her robes

Is that like just a witch thing?

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

"Who's gayer" Arc
Also Barbara is super hot ngl..

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Barbara boobie

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's quite the school there...

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Gays, I think Barbara is one of us.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Good night and shank Gubnesh for everyone!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Why is she just wearing lingerie under her robes

Is that like just a witch thing?

It'd be weird if she wore lingerie over her robes.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_witchs_marriage_ch24#1

Seems like the frog and the elf pair made it

Also, that trial almost backfired horribly

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 11:28AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

So the fortune teller is sketchy ("I wonder if I can make use of them") but HOW sketchy?

Honestly I'm half expecting her to end up being a character who just has an extreme fetish for couples like Melissa and Tanya.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Tanya has the power of Akari from executer girl

joined Feb 2, 2021

We'll end up hating the fortune teller, won't we?

joined Sep 22, 2021

Someone already beat me to it, but Barbara is every one of us.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Not sure if the scanlators even read this, but on this page on the next-to-last panel it should say "REHM! SIC 'EM!" Very easy mistake to make since it's not a common word.

Barbara seems to have a similar role as a drill sergeant. Yes, you resent and hate them in the moment, but the lessons you take away from the hardship might end up being worth it when your life (or in this case, magic) is on the line.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

When you wade in the sea and an eel attacks thee, that's a moray.

joined Sep 22, 2021

Every kiss so far has been beautifully drawn. This series has been the perfect little sugar rush. Nothing fancy or ambitious, but the art is great and it's just too fucking cute. I'm looking forward to seeing how this arc concludes and I like how they've been dabbling with a few other characters to keep things interesting while still maintaining the focus on Melissa and Tanya.

This is an S tier pun job. Kudos!

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

Not sure if the scanlators even read this, but on this page on the next-to-last panel it should say "REHM! SIC 'EM!" Very easy mistake to make since it's not a common word.

Yes, editor here, I read these, thank you for pointing that one out, completely missed it (sorry dpf).

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

She's just a shipper wingman

Nice
Every yuri manga needs a Yatsude to wrangle all the useless lesbians into each other

last edited at Aug 19, 2022 3:50PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Barbara seems to have a similar role as a drill sergeant. Yes, you resent and hate them in the moment, but the lessons you take away from the hardship might end up being worth it when your life (or in this case, magic) is on the line.

Mind you, I think even most drill sergeants wouldn't be down with actually killing a recruit in the hopes that the other recruits will be competent enough to bring them back to life. That's a tiny bit edgy in my book, maybe I'm just a fuddy-duddy.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

In B4 Dean Martin raises up from the dead and beats you to 'almost' dead (fairly sure he wouldn't kill you, he was cool like that), and then has a drink and sings a song.

To reply you must either login or sign up.