Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Whelp time for her to realize it isn't Maron she's in love with she's just addicted to hookers at this point when she goes with the number 1 and gets her mind blown.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Whelp time for her to realize it isn't Maron she's in love with she's just addicted to hookers at this point when she goes with the number 1 and gets her mind blown.

Asumi-chan moment

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 2:13PM

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Asumi-chan moment

Speaking about it, does someone know when will be released another ch of Asumi-Chan?

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

"I'm gonna go give birth for a bit!"
SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

author's new baby!
meanwhile, THERE IS NO OTHER, GET YOUR THINGS TOGETER MC, WE ONLY ACCEPT MARON-SAN IN THIS HOUSE!

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Author be like: brb I'm gonna go give birth

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

I don't understand. How does a woman with another woman get pregnant?
Assisted reproduction?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

Oh there are a couple ways two women can get each other pregnant but i don't author-sensei has divulged what kinda partner they have

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 3:40PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

You see when A mamma bird and a momma bird loves each other very much they go out and fine some milk which they then put in their honeypot

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

HERESY!

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

This author must have the best life.

Riding a guy's cock all the time, not wearing protection, getting pregnant and popping out kids nonstop is the best life?

As a lesbian I have to dispute that.

last edited at Aug 5, 2022 11:59PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

can't consider she is straight ?

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

While you dumbasses are arguing over nothing I'm going to say that I'm happy for the author and hope everything goes well for her and her baby.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"Don't mind me, just pushing a child out." - the author, for real.

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Nobody's talking about Motokura-san I see.
Think she could be Rinarina in guise?

Either that or she's the one who booked Maron right before Makino. A new Maron-addict in town.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

I think Lilli is right and the author is probably simply straight. But I just wanted to add a little tangent on this, as not many people know about it. In Japan in order to get approval for in vitro fertilisation you have to be legally married, which currently means het marriage by default. Same-sex partnerships do not count. Single women also do not have the right to undergo in vitro.

Similar regulations are in place regarding adoption, only legally married (het) couples can adopt in Japan. Adoption is prohibited for single women, single men, and same-sex partners.

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

But... but... she writes YURI!

nooooooo (mind breaks)

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 4:35PM

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

nooooooo (mind breaks)

So do Mira and Ayanero, despite also reportedly being married.

Btw, Kosuzume, on the off chance you're reading this, congratulations.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

There's seriously two stories going on every time this updates. Wishing the best to the author and for a happy and healthy baby!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I feel for Makino, at the beginning of the chapter. I totally remember, as a child, being called out by my parents, and panicking about which thing they caught me doing. I even remember the relief I felt when it truned out to be one of my minor offenses.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

I think Lilli is right and the author is probably simply straight. But I just wanted to add a little tangent on this, as not many people know about it. In Japan in order to get approval for in vitro fertilisation you have to be legally married, which currently means het marriage by default. Same-sex partnerships do not count. Single women also do not have the right to undergo in vitro.

Similar regulations are in place regarding adoption, only legally married (het) couples can adopt in Japan. Adoption is prohibited for single women, single men, and same-sex partners.

Wait isn't Japan suffering a low birth rate crisis? You would think they would take anybody willing bring a child into the world. I guess it's just another case of blind adherence to conservative values biting you in the ass.

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 5:13PM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I wonder if any mangaka actually know about or use this site. Or know about scanlation culture in general too.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

nooooooo (mind breaks)

No worries, we can cling to the small hope that they are bi. Or in lavender marriages. o3o

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wonder if any mangaka actually know about or use this site. Or know about scanlation culture in general too.

If memory doesn't fail me, Taiyaki knows.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

SO NONCHALANT?!!?

Assisted reproduction?

nooooooo (mind breaks)

So does Kovachi Luka (author of Hana ni Arashi), she's married to Oda Tomohito (author of Komi-san), they also have a baby recently.

(Since it's creative work, I don't get why some people just assume that straight people can't be authors to gay works or vice versa. Same goes for actors/actresses/performers in general, acting the role of someone they are not is their literal job description)

last edited at Jul 22, 2022 5:36PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.