Forum › Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook discussion

joined May 28, 2021

Funny. I just watched Kuroko no Basket where they entered the Zone and then this chapter came.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Tbh I stopped reading after the first several pages in chapter one, the wtf was just erm. Seeing chapter two's first page gave me another wtf but I'm gonna continue reading it now. Edit later.

Edit: I have to say chapter two is definitely the best chapter so far in terms of funny, IQ and perversion.

I wouldn't be surprised if it does go to harem route--why else would you find someone's smell a turn on if you're not attracted to them in some way? There's a reason why we don't get attracted to our family members--their smell simply repels us.

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 11:30AM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

uhoh if she tells the truth maybe she can talk Kaori into being her exclusive smell everyday. I think Kaguhara would explode if Kaori was okay and into it since Kaori thinks it's so disgusting but found someone that loves it haha.

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 9:48AM

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

uhoh if she tells the truth maybe she can talk Kaori into being her exclusive smell everyday. I think Kaguhara would explode if Kaori was okay and into it since Kaori thinks it's so disgusting but found someone that loves it haha.

I think that's the direction it will head towards but it might still be a bit too early for this, depending on how long the author wants the manga to go for. I do hope that eventually it will play out in a similar manner to 'Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!' though.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Obligatory KAORI IS SOOOOOO CUTEEEE comment

I'm waiting for a chapter on underboob sweat. As someone who suffers from that there HAS to be a chapter on underboob sweat if there is one on buttcheek sweat!!!

Another great chapter of banger jokes! Kaguhara's dumbass derp face, tiddy, peak ass mountain. All comedy gold (great localizations too

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 10:09AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I don't know why I wasn't expecting the Kira's face, it's obvious in hindsight.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I hope this ship will be sealed in the next chapter

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

That great ass... I burst out laughing.

And yaas I hope this manga does the underboob sweat.

I'm a sweaty individual, and I get horrible underboob sweat. Maybe another girl in her class? Or maybe Kaori will have underboob sweat too!

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 11:59AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That great ass... I burst out laughing.

And yaas I hope this manga does the underboob sweat.

I'm a sweaty individual, and I get horrible underboob sweat. Maybe another girl in her class? Or maybe Kaori will have underboob sweat too!

Unfortunately Kaori is way too flat for her focus to be underboob. Will prob be some super busty classmate lol

I also liked the panels where Shinzen was gleefully wiping her sweaty hands on Ashioi and Kaori noticing Shitori's sweaty ass. I think this might foreshadow how Kaori will realize being sweaty and stinky is just a normal part of life and gets over her insecurity of it. Like everyone knows and doesn't really care.

joined May 23, 2017

Oh so it's gonna be different ppl huh

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Can this girl even function properly during winter? I bet she needs to go into hibernation to avoid starving

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 2:07PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I'm glad people are talking to her more directly. Was getting annoying with just one dialogue.

Chapters 1-3 gave me the creeps reading it. Like full on, hardcore bo from anyone sucks, so I hope she's exaggerating. Light bo is fine.

At water Zumba the other day, I smelt a waft of something from the instructor. Think it was just sweat. Was nice, but not orgasm inducing.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I'm glad people are talking to her more directly. Was getting annoying with just one dialogue.

Chapters 1-3 gave me the creeps reading it. Like full on, hardcore bo from anyone sucks, so I hope she's exaggerating. Light bo is fine.

At water Zumba the other day, I smelt a waft of something from the instructor. Think it was just sweat. Was nice, but not orgasm inducing.

Everyone has a kink or a fetish that can drive them crazy (Even if you say you don't it's just that you haven't found it yet). Hers is smell.

joined Mar 4, 2019

The more i read this more i want an anime adaptation to come, i need to see those abstract comparison scenes in action!

joined Mar 26, 2015

Can't wait for the next ep so I just read raw. The next ep is going to be WILD!! can't wait.

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 4:06PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

It's gonna be hard to wait a whole month between chapters as soon as we're caught up D:
Few series make me laugh out loud this often in a single chapter

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Kaguhara says ch 5 girl's ass is > than the teacher's. But, I personally think the Teacher's booty was one of the best I've ever seen. Hope she still shows up, even though we've got a new butt girl.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

I like ( sweaty ) oppai (& ass ) best in the world.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Everyone has a kink or a fetish that can drive them crazy (Even if you say you don't it's just that you haven't found it yet). Hers is smell.

Specifically, the smell of sweat of cute girls

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Specifically, the smell of sweat of cute girls

Mine are thighs...

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Kaguhara says ch 5 girl's ass is > than the teacher's. But, I personally think the Teacher's booty was one of the best I've ever seen. Hope she still shows up, even though we've got a new butt girl.

I mean yeah it deflected that rubber/eraser straight back

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

holy fuck our homegirl went into the fucking zone i fucking cant

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

I think that's the direction it will head towards but it might still be a bit too early for this, depending on how long the author wants the manga to go for. I do hope that eventually it will play out in a similar manner to 'Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!' though.

I don't know if I want any ships to sail here. I want her to get dragged deeper and deeper into being a horrible degenerate mess whose entire social life rests on a web of lies. I want a ecchi comedy version of Death Note, which is exactly why I love this latest chapter so much. It's incredible.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

I mean yeah it deflected that rubber/eraser straight back

Teach's ass MVP

20220617_152146
joined Apr 2, 2020

This probably is the best thing written ever on this website, she is indeed a woman of culture as well!

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 10:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.