Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

No kissing till after marriage? Alright Riri is out. I can't ship that.

But that will make it exciting when she realizes she really, REALLY wants to kiss her... far, far before marriage~

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

Sleep facing the beeg booba, embrace death by Snu snu

living for this one

joined Oct 12, 2021

she should fr date all of them.

joined Jul 21, 2020

"In love first come, first served"... So Riri is on lead since she's first? Plus, the first person in harem usually ends up with the lead. I'm probably biased since she's curvy ehe.

I sure hope you're right.

joined Aug 21, 2017

But that will make it exciting when she realizes she really, REALLY wants to kiss her... far, far before marriage~

She already wanted Mei to fondle her, which I think usually comes after kissing, so we're about halfway there...

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I dont know how Riri lives with herself. She is conservative yet she sells pics online. She doesnt kiss before marriage but fondling legs in sleep is fine? What is she planning to do in the future? Introduce Mei as her boyfriend to her conservative parents? Most illogical.

So yeah Riri is out.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 2:57AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Riri is just an airhead lol still my fav tho

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Ehh. I can see the appeal for others, but personally I'm not into that. That's a level of conservative or naivete that would make me worried about everything else.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

At this rate we're gonna get a chapter like that one brothel Yuri manga chapter with the lube. Where Ruri is going to want to embrace and slide all over Mei after covering her in lube.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jul 10, 2022

Gay asf

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I dont know how Riri lives with herself. She is conservative yet she sells pics online. She doesnt kiss before marriage but fondling legs in sleep is fine? What is she planning to do in the future? Introduce Mei as her boyfriend to her conservative parents? Most illogical.

To be fair, she didn't mean to do the leg-fondling, she just couldn't control herself. I did like that detail.
But everything else, yeah.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, this has confirmed my opinion that Riri is by far the best girl in this series. Too pure for this world... ^_^

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Too three is riri, roommate and kisser girl. Bottom two is sensei and voice girl

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Assuming this isn't shown through Mei's vibrantly tinted goggles, and actually did happen as portrayed, this does make me think that we will see the past flame come back at some point. I mean, if her behavior toward Mei wasn't confusing messages and mixed signals epitomized then I do not know what would be.

I think calling past-flame’s actions “mixed signals” confuses the issue a bit. Sure, those are all yuri-story tropes, but except for the conventions of the yuri genre, they could well have just been the flame being friendly. Yuri goggles aren’t needed for the actions to have happened exactly that way; we just need a gay recipient in order to turn them into a lesbian crush.

Just for clarity's sake, my comment was less about the reader's yuri goggles (tidbit: at first I wrote yugi goggles and the thought amuses me greatly) and more about Mei's goggles - what I meant was that if what was shown in the flashback is seen through Mei's eyes and in how she interpreted the girl's behavior, then it makes sense that Mei didn't know and didn't have a way of knowing to separate friendly and flirty, which is how she is now.

On the other hand, if what was shown in the flashback was the 'objective' way events unfolded, and how the girl actually acted toward Mei, then I definitely think it can be said that the girl was incredibly flirty at the very least, where the "mixed signals" part becomes relevant, and I would say most definitely in love with Mei at least to some degree, which is why it makes me think she might come back.

IOW, we have no idea at this point how one-sided the feelings between Mei and Past Flame may have been. As the very title tells us, Mei’s basic trait is that she’s confused about signals from others and about her own feelings.

Again, for clarity's sake, I agree with this, and so did my original comment on that. I do hope that the story delves a bit deeper into Mei's dynamic with her past flame even if she doesn't come back.

In any case, chapter 9 was all sorts of great. I don't really get why some commenters have a problem with Riri's naivete, in my eyes it just makes her current awakening all the more interesting and amusing, also kinda hot not gonna lie, and it makes a lot of room for her character development. And Karin being an aware and willing "combatant," for lack of a better word, is also great. I'm a fan of proactive love interests, and especially those who aren't shy about physicality.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 6:32AM

joined Dec 19, 2021

If I were mei I will sleep in the bed between them

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Oh. I'm so slow. I just connected the five girls with the five senses.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Assuming this isn't shown through Mei's vibrantly tinted goggles, and actually did happen as portrayed, this does make me think that we will see the past flame come back at some point. I mean, if her behavior toward Mei wasn't confusing messages and mixed signals epitomized then I do not know what would be.

I think calling past-flame’s actions “mixed signals” confuses the issue a bit. Sure, those are all yuri-story tropes, but except for the conventions of the yuri genre, they could well have just been the flame being friendly. Yuri goggles aren’t needed for the actions to have happened exactly that way; we just need a gay recipient in order to turn them into a lesbian crush.

Just for clarity's sake, my comment was less about the reader's yuri goggles (tidbit: at first I wrote yugi goggles and the thought amuses me greatly) and more about Mei's goggles - what I meant was that if what was shown in the flashback is seen through Mei's eyes and in how she interpreted the girl's behavior, then it makes sense that Mei didn't know and didn't have a way of knowing to separate friendly and flirty, which is how she is now.

On the other hand, if what was shown in the flashback was the 'objective' way events unfolded, and how the girl actually acted toward Mei, then I definitely think it can be said that the girl was incredibly flirty at the very least, where the "mixed signals" part becomes relevant, and I would say most definitely in love with Mei at least to some degree, which is why it makes me think she might come back.

IOW, we have no idea at this point how one-sided the feelings between Mei and Past Flame may have been. As the very title tells us, Mei’s basic trait is that she’s confused about signals from others and about her own feelings.

Again, for clarity's sake, I agree with this, and so did my original comment on that. I do hope that the story delves a bit deeper into Mei's dynamic with her past flame even if she doesn't come back.

Ah, gotcha—sorry. I just did a version of the same thing in another thread—used a word that was technically correct, but which led to a misunderstanding.

I still think the difference isn’t about the girl’s actions themselves— if you forget that yuri genre tropes exist, she’s just being exceptionally friendly. (Or maybe a better way to say it is that the girl is in “we’re both girls, so my actions can only be seen as non-romantic friendliness” mode. Which is a yuri trope.)

In any case, I hope she comes back too. With Tamamusi, the more emotional chaos the merrier.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 8:31AM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

chanting Polycule! Polycule! Polycule!

It's a harem manga my friend.

joined Jan 6, 2017

And?

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Riri is my favorite so far

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You can always choose the thorny path.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

saltyslug5561 posted:

I dont know how Riri lives with herself. She is conservative yet she sells pics online. She doesn't kiss before marriage but fondling legs in sleep is fine? What is she planning to do in the future? Introduce Mei as her boyfriend to her conservative parents? Most illogical.

So yeah Riri is out.

It's easy to explain, she never had a lover before so it must be her first time feeling these impulses to touch and be touched, so it was easy to believe those archaic beliefs before.

If we go by prejudices, we would think that Karin senpai would try to kiss Riri too tonight but it looks like she's serious about Mei now.

Speaking of Karin, we now know that Mei was really fine with the first kiss and in fact she wanted more

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 12:22PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

To be fair, she didn't mean to do the leg-fondling, she just couldn't control herself. I did like that detail.
But everything else, yeah.

I dont think that would fly in court.

"How do you plead?"
"Dem legs your honour!"

joined Dec 17, 2021

Seeing all these girls being really into some part of MC is really hot. My hope is for an actual harem where they all agree to share her, but for now I'm rooting for taste girl; she's not afraid of going after what she wants.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Am I the only one who's flabbergasted that Riri's cup size is J or K.......I mean yeah it stated that they're huge but I didn't thought LIKE THAT GIGANTIC-

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 2:35PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.