Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

It definitely needs some updating with information that we've learned since then; like OG Miss Sunflower loving Yuu, at least enough to tell her "The Moon is Beautiful, isn't it?" and Ri-chan being a huge admirer of Ayame.

joined Sep 9, 2016

UFUFU

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Well we were right when we say that part timer was in love with Ayame a few chapters ago lol.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This panel made me laugh so damn hard for some reason. It's just hysterical to me.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

How greedy of Ms Sunflower, wanting to keep both Matsuri and Ayame to herself. Good thing the Ms Sunflower title gives her a ticket for 1 (one) free harem.
Didn't expect her to read part-timer-kun like an open book (heh) and expose his feelings like that, though.

AngelsDoNotCry
Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

You tell 'em Miss Sunflower!

Mister Part-timer should know his place and back off >:D

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Miss Sunflowers facial expressions have really been on point in the last few chapters with nice big closeups and she can show so much emotion with very little expression on her face god you just have to love it.

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

does any one know how many more chapters to come ?

I believe someone said it's 13 total volumes? And even though this isn't broken up and they're all under volume 9 this section is now into volume 10. So if it's 13 total then 3 volumes wroth of chapters left so roughly 30ish chapters total would be left I think. I think it might be a few less would depend most volumes look to be 8 or 9 chapters.

the series has ended sine 2019 but it seems like vol 13 stll doesn't have an official release date. Anyone knows why?

never mind. I found out that every volumes were published on 23th August every year. weirdest publication I've ever seen

last edited at Jul 3, 2022 12:10AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Miss Sunflowers facial expressions have really been on point in the last few chapters with nice big closeups and she can show so much emotion with very little expression on her face god you just have to love it.

i actually came here to say (and I honestly can’t tell how much I’m joking) that maybe in recent volumes the author didn’t actually decide to do a bunch of character development as much as they just decided to go nuts on Miss Sunflower’s facial expressions, like having an artistic goal of, “How many new Miss Sunflower faces can I draw and still have her stay within her established character?”

I know that’s not it. But when I see expressions like her “Dead-eyed killer cyborg” face at the thought of Matsuri working for Ayame, it feels a bit that way.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/miss_sunflower_ch86#13

Also, big presence-upgrade for Part-time-kun.

Also, Fuuko is adorable in her sisters-couple Santa suit.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Fuuko really is the most adorable, little siscon there is, in the wholesomest way possible.
She reminds me a lot of Ui from K-On! like that. It's cute

joined Aug 17, 2021

UFUFU

ARA-ARA

Same energy lol

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

wen ur crush donut wear makup in fron of u, but dres up for her laddy fren

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

does any one know how many more chapters to come ?

I believe someone said it's 13 total volumes? And even though this isn't broken up and they're all under volume 9 this section is now into volume 10. So if it's 13 total then 3 volumes wroth of chapters left so roughly 30ish chapters total would be left I think. I think it might be a few less would depend most volumes look to be 8 or 9 chapters.

We are deep into volume 11 already, it started on chapter 82.

Anywho part-timer-kun is pretty cool actually, I support him.

joined Feb 21, 2019

lul, well seems like shou might have a bit of a crush on ayame, stemming from how he loves her photography and his time working for her. It's kinda akin to the dynamic nii-san had with the old miss sunflower.

Though dunno why people are saying he's in love with her, that clearly isn't where he's at with that.

And probably nothing is going to ever happen either way, as Ayame clearly sees him as a little brother type, valuing him for the work/help he does annnnd she's all eyes for miss sunflower

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 10:44AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Merry Christmas!

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

It's Xmas in July!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ooooh! Sleepover!!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ooooh! Sleepover!!!

^Came to say this.

[“You can take your bath first.” “Why don’t we take one together?”]

Too soon?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well damn, Himawari-san over here basically asking Matsuri to marry her.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

And they were roommates (for the New Year)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Warmth turns Himawari-san into a metronome.

Progress? Progress!

joined May 1, 2015

Waiting for the New Year's seks.
Okay that is a joke, but I can only dream.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Gah they did it again! Another fantastic closeup of Miss Sunflower when she asked Matsuri to stay with her... Honestly the next chapter with them two staying together should be so amazing and fluffy

last edited at Jul 6, 2022 12:41PM

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Did she just?

Did she just??

joined Feb 1, 2021

Did she just?

Did she just??

She has come so far ;_;

To reply you must either login or sign up.