Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Why is this volume so short? It makes me think the next one is the final one, which would suck if it's true

I think it's more that the chapters in this volume have longer pages.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Ch 32 was actually really good

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Glorious chapter, they're sooo adorable <3

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The wait was worth it and then some. I love how Himari twisted the knife about Shiho to make Yori call her by name, lol.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

They just had their first kiss a few hours prior and already progressed to parent-sanctioned sleepover, Yori was already breathing heavily atop Himari right before the girl fell asleep, and Himari later thought it was a wasted chance too :)) Slow down, girls.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Excuse me, can I get some more of that Ara Ara Himari mom?
ahem
S-sorry, wow that was beautiful, super cozy too but they really baited us with that first page hahaha I guess bathing together will have to wait, maybe next volume? I mean, they're EAGER to do it.

Teasing her with Shiho senpai was so meanie too but cute, now I wonder if we'll get the usual reactions like "huh? you two look different today... don't tell me- eeeeehhh~ naruhodo" from the rest of the band.

last edited at Jun 21, 2022 3:34PM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

They just had their first kiss a few hours prior and already progressed to parent-sanctioned sleepover, Yori was already breathing heavily atop Himari right before the girl fell asleep, and Himari later thought it was a wasted chance too :)) Slow down, girls.

Let's just hope the lyrics in Yori's new song won't sound too horny.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

what a great chapter, can we get more of this and just forget all about shiho and the bands?..... i guess not, well hopefully this mess will be solved quickly so we can go back the wholesomeness

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

what a great chapter, can we get more of this and just forget all about shiho and the bands?..... i guess not, well hopefully this mess will be solved quickly so we can go back the wholesomeness

Yeah, although I've liked this well enough all along, its main strength always has been that the leads are cute as hell.

When it leans into that, it's golden.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Holy fucking shit. I don't know if I should re-read this chapter now. On one hand, I'm gonna enjoy it as much as I did the first time. On the other, I'd risk getting diabetes.

last edited at Jun 21, 2022 4:50PM

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I almost died here

joined Jul 8, 2019

So did Yori

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oh lawd that escalated quickly... and then died back down even quicker @_@

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn neever been felt so single in my life after reading this chapter.TvT.wholesome at it's best, I like how himari act's so straight forward and bold to her feelings for yori, even initiating the kiss in here!, damn I thought they were finally gonna do it,anyways maybe next time hopefully. the can't call first name basis reminds me of yamada to kase san , when yamada is still not use to call kase san with her first name.I hope the author will give us the "lover meets the parents arc" super excited when yori meets himari's mother.she looks like a chill mom*v*.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I was at work when this dropped so I couldn't do anything but grin like a fiend, but internally I was laughing and screaming at the top of my lungs.

Tumblr_338965de880627681ecd916bc458a939_84d98ad7_500%20(1)-min
joined Feb 4, 2022

Kino-san is really giving us what we all want in their relationship... shoot this stuff up my veins bc I want moreee interactions. THEY WERE TOO CUTE!

Also, this moment where Kino-san said she let the moment go to waste bc she fell asleep xD Omg she definitely wanted a make-out session,,, or more from Yori-senpai

Letys%20try%20this%20again
joined Mar 26, 2017

I almost died here

Same

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah it's miles apart from the first chapters when she was like "What is love :D? (baby don't hurt me.... don't hurt me...)" That naive girl is no more.

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

^ Baby is all grown up now.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Why is this volume so short? It makes me think the next one is the final one, which would suck if it's true

I think it's more that the chapters in this volume have longer pages.

That can happen sometimes. The last volume of Fullmetal Alchemist only has the final two chapters, but since they're long ones(the end of the final battle and the denouement), it isn't any shorter than the other 26 volumes.

joined Aug 2, 2018

Dang…. Went straight to the daily adult life of having breakfast together everyday. B)

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

That, ladies and gentlemen, was my ideal yuri chapter. Forget that ambiguously close gal pal crap, where the author walks right up to the line between friends and lovers, and tantalizingly dangles a toe over, without ever officially crossing it. Give me cute, with just touch of sexy, unambiguou yuri love

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

What the post above said.

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

Damn she ended up falling asleep, what a bummer...
I don't think it would be a good idea to suddenly put nsfw tho, this cute wholesome kisses are perfect for them, maybe a nsfw manga apart would be good after the manga finishes

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I don't think it would be a good idea to suddenly put nsfw tho, this cute wholesome kisses are perfect for them, maybe a nsfw manga apart would be good after the manga finishes

A sex scene is not necessarily hyper-NSFW and beyond that does not ruin the beauty and purity of the relationship that was portrayed in the manga. Yagate Kimi ni Naru is the perfect exemple for that. Sex can be wholesome.

To reply you must either login or sign up.