Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

Eixmo3zu0aa94ia
joined Jul 17, 2021

This may have been asked before, but I was wondering why this series wasn't uploaded to MangaDex?

joined Feb 10, 2022

Seems that there is no new chapter(11) this month...

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 4:30AM

joined Feb 10, 2022

^
Yes there will be. 2022 August issue (2022 6/17) episode 11. Notice this is the 17th, not the regular 18th.

Is it? It just that I couldn't see it for preorder in the site where I buy the digital version, and also I checked the content for this month's yurihime but it wasn't listed

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 10:18AM

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Arghh no way it's on a break this month after that last chapter

joined Feb 10, 2022

Yea, I really wanted to see what's next lol Also Asumi chan is interested in lesbian brothels wasn't listed. Not even spica.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Yea, I really wanted to see what's next lol Also Asumi chan is interested in lesbian brothels wasn't listed. Not even spica.

Well nonetheless this months yuri hime was good the villianess and summer lemon and overlay are more than enough for me, if not for the volume release last month I would have completely forgotten about Chasing Spica

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 12:44PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Here I am, looking at my August issue, this manga is not just there, but the entire Yurihime there is not a single manga that I really care about....this has never happened before. I guess checking the Yurihime website does not mean anything, just because it says a manga is there, does not mean it will really be there, not even 48 hours before publishing.

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 8:05PM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well... chapter 11 will be until July 15th Japanese time

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Should I put in spoilers? I have no idea when the scanlation will be uploaded, but we are now 4 chapters behind.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Should I put in spoilers? I have no idea when the scanlation will be uploaded, but we are now 4 chapters behind.

The forums are meant to discuss what has been released to dynasty, and speculation on what is to come, not posting spoilers on what hasn’t been translated IMO.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

^
That's true, anyone can also read the raw...

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

No, you should not.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Masina posted:

Don't. At best you're spoiling people who didn't ask (because people being curious will click on black bars), at worst you're misleading them because you misinterpreted something.

Honestly, as a scanlator, I'd loathe people who say "I've read the raws and this is what happens", even when the scanlator is behind, because it's demotivating.

If you really know Japanese, translate and scanlate unreleased series, join a group, whatever. Everyone will thank you.

Here, you're just annoying actual translators.

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 4:16AM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

^
Reasonable indeed.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I stand by these cheaters. Some people deserves to be cheated on. Sorry not sorry, Nanase.

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Ohh boy....

joined Feb 10, 2022

Today's chapter was nice:)

Villains
joined May 1, 2015

Masina posted:

Don't. At best you're spoiling people who didn't ask (because people being curious will click on black bars), at worst you're misleading them because you misinterpreted something.

Honestly, as a scanlator, I'd loathe people who say "I've read the raws and this is what happens", even when the scanlator is behind, because it's demotivating.

If you really know Japanese, translate and scanlate unreleased series, join a group, whatever. Everyone will thank you.

Here, you're just annoying actual translators.

Incredibly true. People with nothing to do but post half-misunderstood spoilers from manga raws on forums instead of contributing something useful are truly a pox on the community. They damage the motivation of scanlators and enjoyment of readers all for a tiny ego boost leeched off of some barely scraped together ability to understand primary school Japanese. The world would be a better place if they simply stopped posting entirely. Forever.

joined Feb 10, 2022

...a tiny ego boost leeched off of some barely scraped together ability to understand primary school Japanese.

Is there something wrong about learning reading and speaking a language?
The issue is about spoilers. Nothing to do with that. Take it easy bro:)

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

...a tiny ego boost leeched off of some barely scraped together ability to understand primary school Japanese.

Is there something wrong about learning reading and speaking a language?
The issue is about spoilers. Nothing to do with that. Take it easy bro:)

The part you very conveniently left out explained what it had to do with spoilers. Why do this, when the relevant post is directly above yours on the page?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I'll just shut up. I cannot please both sides. The one that votes down on "spoilers" when the spoilers were not even be a proper spoilers. Then there are those who desperately want to learn a bit of the chapter, but cannot wait for the translation, such as this one (5 chapters behind), hence my vague answer. Oh well, that's what facebook for, and I have not even pointed out at places like chan or red**...
At no time did I look down upon the scanlation team. In general, scanlation is much better than the "official" copyright holders. A bad official translation frequently, IMHO, needs all the other official translation of other language, plus the raw, and all the scanlation translation, just to figure out the true meaning of certain things. Such as Love. Lord knows how many times I have to check the Raw to determine whether it is suki, daisuki, or aishiteru....

joined Feb 10, 2022

The part you very conveniently left out explained what it had to do with spoilers. Why do this, when the relevant post is directly above yours on the page?

;)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

They damage the motivation of scanlators and enjoyment of readers all for a tiny ego boost leeched off of some barely scraped together ability to understand primary school Japanese. The world would be a better place if they simply stopped posting entirely. Forever.

Uh you're pretty harsh there. I don't think most people posting spoilers are looking for kudos for their ego, but are usually just excited and want to discuss it with others.

I personally don't mind small spoilers that are hidden once in a while, but it does look bad when it's like pages and pages of black bars or when it's paragraphs of summary. I think a good rule is to just stop when people tell you to stop.

I think this is where a dm system would be nice for those that do want spoilers, but I guess there's discord and whatnot for that.

293997830_550785063089642_4822506917224177652_n
joined Jul 22, 2022

They blacked-out for a reason so...no touchies
I look forward to the inevitable drama. Gonna reread for now ╮(^▽^)╭

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Seems like someone picked this series up, translated chapters 7-11 on facebook so far and will upload them to mangadex soon

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 1:31PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.