Forum › My Goddess Spurs Me on discussion

Images%20(10)
joined Jan 12, 2020

I find Japanese students are really weird. At this point it's a common thing for any foreigners watching anime, but it's hard to understand how can the students in a class never know literally everything in school, like their classmates name or like in this one, what other people are talking about you. In my country, even though we are not close, in class we still talk to each other or at least remember their name. It's ironic that anime protagonists always say they care about and will protect their friends and family, but not people who isn't close to them. Is it just fiction or it's a real thing in Japanese society?

I'm pretty sure this isn't just only in Japan, cause I, for one, also forget my own classmates' names. Rather than forgetting, I just don't care enough to know someone's name who I know will never interact with me.

And yes I am a loner lol

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

It's not really weird, if you have 30-40 people in your class, you might just not care about all of them enough to remember their names.

joined Sep 10, 2021

My goddess, Sajimoto :3

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I find Japanese students are really weird. At this point it's a common thing for any foreigners watching anime, but it's hard to understand how can the students in a class never know literally everything in school, like their classmates name or like in this one, what other people are talking about you. In my country, even though we are not close, in class we still talk to each other or at least remember their name. It's ironic that anime protagonists always say they care about and will protect their friends and family, but not people who isn't close to them. Is it just fiction or it's a real thing in Japanese society?

I'm pretty sure this isn't just only in Japan, cause I, for one, also forget my own classmates' names. Rather than forgetting, I just don't care enough to know someone's name who I know will never interact with me.

And yes I am a loner lol

Same but im not a loner xd i just cant remember every name

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

They're just normal

joined Apr 5, 2015

It's not really weird, if you have 30-40 people in your class, you might just not care about all of them enough to remember their names.

I mean, I went to a 30-40 classes through all of high school and I always knew everyone by name. And am confident that was the case for everyone I knew. Like, it is the same people every day for a whole year minimum (and many were also in your class previous years). People from another class or from another year? Sure, don't know who those people are. But for your own class? You just kinda learn after so long together.

That said, I do find believable to know know what other people have been gossiping. I specially wouldn't knew what people were gossiping about me back then.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I absolutely love how this is the same artist who drew Detective Conan yuri that looks so much like the real thing...I just KNOW this is gonna be fluffy sweet yuri!

KeeperOfTheHammer
joined May 6, 2022

I'm pretty sociable so I have a friend named "Patrick" and I also know 3 other Patricks. Some of my friends have same names and others have weird but cute names. They're just weird but they're my friends names so it's weirdly cute. I have lots of friends that I their name and takes my brain about 2 months to fully dedicate this name to this person lol.

last edited at Jun 8, 2022 9:03PM

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

When you thought she turned her down but then they actually started dating?! LET'S GOOOOO!!!

joined Jul 5, 2022

Well, that definitely subverted my expectations. I love it. Very cute.

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Ongoing?! You mean there's more???

Suisoh1el
joined Jul 14, 2021

Ongoing?! You mean there's more???

There's nine 20-page stories sharing the goddess/admiration theme, plus a bonus page of epilogue for each in the ebook volume version. You can find previews and store links on author's pixiv.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

My goddess, Sajimoto :3

The extra made me want to see a chapter where she gets her own gf. She's so sweet and chill. Maybe one of Kagami's friends?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable. ^_^

Wall%20e%20pfp
joined Dec 9, 2023

THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING AND UPLOADING THE EXTRAS YIPPEE WAHOO

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This is the future that liberals want

liberals have better taste than I thought.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Reality has a liberal bias.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

You better keep a gal that wears bunny ears for you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.