Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Matsuri, finding out about the Miss Sunflower collection: "I will take your entire stock"

Watch it be a wedding present later on with the condition that Ayame gets access a week before Miss Sunflower’s birthday to add the new pages.

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

It's weird that Ayame clearly loves Miss Sunflower more than friends in multi occasions but no one in the comments section talks about a potential love triangle, or we all accept that Matsuri is the chosen one?

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

It's weird that Ayame clearly loves Miss Sunflower more than friends in multi occasions but no one in the comments section talks about a potential love triangle, or we all accept that Matsuri is the chosen one?

Why choose one when Himawari-san can have both?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Just when I was thinking Himawari-san couldn't possibly get any more cute SHE GOES AND GETS EVEN MORE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.

Thinking about cats is just the best though. Unless you're in an asdf Movie

last edited at May 18, 2022 12:37AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Seemed like a minimal chapter. But is the reveal that thinking about Matsuri is what gets glare-girl to relax?

Surprised Matsuri didn't write Sunflower's name on her eraser...

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Miss Sunflower’s going to be combining cats and Matsuri in her thoughts here soon….yeah yeah I’ll see myself out.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Solution found.

joined May 1, 2015

Matsuri giga chad, but she only has eyes for Miss Sunflower.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

So instead of cats, Nanako went for a dog.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Matsuri forgot something about Miss Sunflower….will the sky be red tomorrow?! That was cute with them baking the cake together though!

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

This chapter was so precious. I'm still not certain if we'll get a romantic end with this series, but I sure hope so. If anyone in the world could make Miss Sunflower happy, it's Matsuri. So I really hope.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

A mom is fine too...

joined May 1, 2015

Now I am even more curious as to why Miss Sunflower's mother left.
It seems like she cut off all contact after she did.
The question is, will she come back?

joined Feb 21, 2019

"Matsuri, you're good with your hands right?" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sorry, couldn't resist

sweet chapter, more backstory and seeing their mom :o

last edited at May 21, 2022 12:21AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Himawari-san just wanting to do that with her mom got me really emotional.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

You can see where Himawari-san got her looks. That mom, aside from the somewhat harassed expression, is really quite gorgeous.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Gotta love how other people can see Matsuri's mental images of Ms Sunflower and comment on it.
And yeah, bad cake is bad, no matter the feelings put in it.
Still, birthday chapters are good.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, such a nice chapter, and finally she could give Matsuri what she was unable to get from her own mom...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

You can see where Himawari-san got her looks. That mom, aside from the somewhat harassed expression, is really quite gorgeous.

She's got the typical airheaded mom-style; for manga/anime. Wouldn't be surprised if she just wandered off, somehow. ^^;

joined Mar 23, 2022

matsuri you're good with your hands right??
meanwhile me and my not so dirty mind :( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn her mom is looks fine af as well, I wonder why her parents got a divorce and why her mother leave her whe she was young, her mother looks like a beauty kuudere airhead type. I hope we can get a chance to see again her mother in the future and better she will be back at some point.

joined Mar 21, 2017

It's been a long wait but it's great to see this progress lately.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh my~~ Miss Sunflower blushing thinking of adult Matsuri saying she loves her!

Also, Fuuko, have you not been paying attention? Of course Matsuri’s thinking of marriage! She’s going to become a teacher at her high school and live with miss sunflower at the bookery!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Fuuko the savage, denying her sister's relationship goals just like that.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Fuuko you sweet summer child... Matsuri knows very well that that section is about marriage

To reply you must either login or sign up.