Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

You can do it Nadeshiko!
Get One or more of Akanes digitals in ya and she's all yours.
Then off to mama's before the wedding⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾

last edited at May 13, 2022 9:00AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

How did she not know lesbian sex videos ever existed?

Agreed. It seems very unlikely that any woman in this day and age is unaware of videos featuring hot lesbian sex.

I would have thought she meant it more as inside the Love Hotel.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

People in general would be surprised by how sheltered IRL Japanese society is about most things sexual, even to this day. There's a reason why they have statistically the lowest sexual frequency in the world and are almost always the most unhappy with their sex lives according to most studies.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Register is coming soon.

joined Sep 25, 2017

They hacked Akane!!

joined May 29, 2021

Register is coming soon.

Register soon, fellow stalkers.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

At first I was kinda creeped out by the creator spying on and actively interfering with their sex life, but then I remembered our smartphones exist

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

At first I was kinda creeped out by the creator spying on and actively interfering with their sex life, but then I remembered our smartphones exist

Well, at least smartphones don't actively interfere (I hope)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Mother Wingman giving romantic advice to her kid

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

People in general would be surprised by how sheltered IRL Japanese society is about most things sexual, even to this day. There's a reason why they have statistically the lowest sexual frequency in the world and are almost always the most unhappy with their sex lives according to most studies.

That's heavily scewed by Japans Work Culture

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Yeah.... Wink wink

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

This is now getting interesting...

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 7, pg 419, "who having" -> "who is having"

joined Sep 11, 2019

nice

joined May 23, 2017

... Love hotels have lower prices?

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

This series in a nutshell: https://youtu.be/kw4Ik5jQCUA

joined Jan 24, 2022

Nadeshiko could just wait until Akane falls asleep and then put Akane's fingers inside herself to register lol. It would be a big consensual problem but it's not like Nadeshiko ever cared about getting consent in the first place

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Targeted ads..... the amount of times where i literally never typed it in the phone and just verbally talked about various things in person and then miraculously seeing ads showing up about it D;

joined Jan 6, 2017

Back hook bras are sexier because it's easier to unhook them while kissing

joined Aug 29, 2019

I have to admit that I have very little experience with front hooks, but I tend to agree.
However... who opens a rear hook bra from the back when purposefully undressing their partner, as it is implied in the extra chapter? I find it easiest and sexiest to undo a rear hook by reaching around from the front.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Band-aid lingerie
Nadeshiko operating on a whole other level

last edited at Jun 1, 2022 9:08AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm a researcher, and must admit that those credits are gooooold

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I have to admit that I have very little experience with front hooks, but I tend to agree.
However... who opens a rear hook bra from the back when purposefully undressing their partner, as it is implied in the extra chapter? I find it easiest and sexiest to undo a rear hook by reaching around from the front.

I find it can be very stimulating to undress your partner from behind. Also to be undressed from behind....and more. But I'm straying from the point. Each type has its own pros and cons and just comes down to personal/partner preference.

And oops my ass! She just wanted to see Nadeshiko in that lingerie! Looked like a fun piece too!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I'm a researcher, and must admit that those credits are gooooold

AGREED. When I saw the title and the exact format journals use I thought I’d be able to find the link to it… :c

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 7.5: A PSA (public service announcement) for “lucky” lingerie. Thanks! More, please.

To reply you must either login or sign up.