Forum › Starry Days at Ecliptic Dorm discussion

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

Virgo's enthusiasm at winning over all the other dorm students is very cute.

Feels like there might be drama in the future over the naming rules of the dorm apart from just finding Alice.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Noticed that the bit where they talk about Taurus and Scorpio know each others real names has switched from the twitter short to this one - it was Scorpio talking in the twitter but Taurus in this chapter. I guess it was changed to fit in with the story better.

joined Feb 15, 2015

Not too fond of the manga's concept, but the coincidence of the author pairing up Scorpio and Taurus and with me, a Scorpio) liking my friend who is a Taurus, though...
Might just keep an eye on this manga to follow the pairing's development, lol.

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

it's lucky i don't believe in astrology or i'd be highly offended by the characterisation of aquarius here ;)

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Wasn't expecting any badumps from Sagittarius for Virgo. I sense impending drama.

Never knew about the haniwa thing, that was a neat credits page. To me the association is cactuar from Final Fantasy.

last edited at May 11, 2022 7:54AM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

As a Sagittarius... It's accurate but why is the Sag girl have to be the 2nd lead (she has the vibez yk) T-T

I like the idea of Sag x Virgo troupe but I'm still going to stick with the main relationships

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Forget first name basis, Aqua here didn't even reach real name basis :))

Also, it smells like a triangle is looming on the horizon.

joined Sep 11, 2019

ono
Aquarius...

joined Jan 6, 2017

Congratulation! You have caught the gay

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Sagittarius having the honor students long black hairstyle while having that kind of personality is very nice

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Virgo already provoked her first doki doki moment, that girl has a lot of potential indeed ! Also, that was a heck of a kabedon there, Aquarius has strong ikemen powers :0

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

currently quite a fun manga to read

it's lucky i don't believe in astrology or i'd be highly offended by the characterisation of aquarius here ;)

same for me and pisces. To be honest I'm pretty sure all of the characters are over exaggerations of the types.

last edited at May 11, 2022 8:56AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius!

joined Jan 11, 2014

I don’t know anything about astrology. Is the characterization very objectionable? And what about the other characters?

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

I don’t know anything about astrology. Is the characterization very objectionable? And what about the other characters?

in terms of accuracy i have no idea, don't even know what aquariuses are meant to be like tbh. i meant more that she just comes off as a bit of a creep in this chapter

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Uh oh, I sense a love triangle in our future

Also, I'm a Sagittarius. I probably would not climb out a window. But on second thought I probably would to avoid a stalker.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I'm not trying to read anymore love triangles. Just have Sagg and Virgo be the main relationship plz.

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

I want Aquarius to tell me her real name (puppy dog eyes)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Do we know who Virgo is looking for?

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

I bet aquarius is gonna end being alice, but virgo will still end up with gemini. Or something to that nature.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Huh huh huh Gemini has a rival now.

I understand now why Sagitto and Virgo had the most crazily romantic couple moment in all of the introductory shorts.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This is suddenly slightly looking like a backdoor plot to continue the poly setting of the author's previous story... Will she fool the editor? Stay tuned.

last edited at May 11, 2022 2:27PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

oh no I sense a love triangle in the making!

In the previous mini-chapter, Gemini and Virgo is a pair, but now Sagitto is interested in Virgo?? This is definitely the start of a love triangle omg.

Wait no if Aries is interested in Sagitto too, this will be a love square!!?

last edited at May 11, 2022 2:46PM

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

I find astrology too cringy to enjoy this

SmokedSalmon
C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

That's it, Saggito x Virgo just became my supported ship.

Rip Gemini, you'll be remembered

To reply you must either login or sign up.