Thanks for giving France a great girl

joined Apr 1, 2022

"CTM la cague"

10/10 The Chilean interpretation is on point

last edited at Apr 1, 2022 4:57PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I actually thought it might be an April Fool joke before I even started, but the script was so good I started to doubt myself.

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

I think I’d’ve been more skeptical if they hadn’t established that the girls aren’t personifications of zodiac signs, just taking those names while they stay in the dorm. My reaction to the multinational thing was just ‘sure, add another element to it, it’s already weird.’

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Damnit I actually fell for it, again! (shaking my fist in the air) Curse you April Fool's day!!!

All I could think was this is suppose to be a gathering of girls of the U.N. but._.
There is an awful lot of honkies in here.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

Wait that was an april fools? That's so elaborated! Also, the spanish part caught me really off guard, it made me laugh so badly lmao

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

They actually got me, not gonna lie. I thought it was a bit odd, what with everything else we've seen on it thus far, but I guess my brain is just so fried from the day that It just went with it and I didn't even realize it was a joke till the very last thing lol

joined Jan 11, 2014

I took this seriously and only started questioning myself when I realized there's no way there'd be... that much untranslated thing in so many different languages.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I only understand the lines in European languages. I'm an Eurocentric byatch. (^.^;)

If it's ok, could we have the translated script for the Asian languages?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Damn you April 1st!

joined Sep 11, 2019

A pretty damn high quality April Fools translation.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Lol I knew something was off when some of the text were kinda weird

joined Apr 2, 2022

It was very fun, I'm not from Chile or Panama, but I'm from Latam so I know how Chileans speak, and it was very accurate, "La ctmre la cagué", "Qué wea, qué wea". so hilarious. However, idk if Panama's people use "Ostias", all of us know that "ostias" is used by Spaniards.
How intelligent is Canno to put from Latin American, 2 of the best countries (economically speaking)

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 6:13AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Screw the original.

GIVE US MORE POLITICS IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES.

This is not a request,this is an armed threat backed by nuclear weapons.

joined Jun 11, 2016

*I'm talking about the non-April Fool's chapter here:

so, we get a mystery right off the bat: Alice. Well, I'm pretty sure we won't find out for a good while so let's ignore that for now!

Also lol these two really did just:
confessing ❌
dating ❌
marrying ❌
living and adopting a child together ✅

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oooh the real one is out. Looks like it's going to be a super cute series, I always need more fluff in my life.

*I'm talking about the non-April Fool's chapter here:

so, we get a mystery right off the bat: Alice. Well, I'm pretty sure we won't find out for a good while so let's ignore that for now!

Also lol these two really did just:
confessing ❌
dating ❌
marrying ❌
living and adopting a child together ✅

Maybe they plan on doing things backwards? Start with adoption, then get married, go on some dates, and then confess

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

She could be a red herring, but isn’t Gemini the most likely candidate to be Alice. She’s the one currently missing a roommate, and Virgo’s sister had to have left the dorm recently for Alice to still be there, otherwise the request is pointless. She also has clear European heritage, which you’d expect given the name.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

So the girls don't necessarily get to be their own zodiac sign, they just fit a certain personality. This changes things, somewhat. I guess I won't be wasting time trying to look for similarities between myself and cancer then! She's still kind of my favorite, though, I guess I just got lucky :P

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

I literally forgot it was April fools and was like "oh okay this is how it is I guess"

joined Jan 13, 2021

Obsessed with the positioning of Aquarius in every group image? She's perched on the roof on the cover, peeking with an impressively horizontal angling of the neck from behind the door at Virgo w/ the others, and standing ominously with her back to the viewer in the second group pic (while signaling the number of her sign and decked out in black like a boss). Truly straddles the boundary between hidden optional endgame boss and hilarious little local court jester. Extreme enby energy, she just like me FR.

Existent_CLaire
joined Sep 22, 2021

HUH? Wasn't it different before? Is this new/ serialization or something?

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Now that April's fool is over and all that, and also since the actual serialization started appearing, I gotta say that while I expected something else, I'm still satisfied with what we got.

Also, I already love Capricorn and Cancer (that's... A weird thing to say). I hope their adoption efforts will pay off.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Tfw I learned about Ophiuchus from Mega Man Star Force

To reply you must either login or sign up.