Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

The author got us on this... I was squealing so hard when I saw their shadow and when I went to the next page, it's fake... Should've gone for it Hino as everyone in class was expecting it as well

last edited at May 10, 2022 8:43PM

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

they keep getting away with this and I keep moderately falling for it xd.

also is it just me or are the chapter as we progress are getting more moderately wholesome. Like there's still the occasional stuff that's natural for this series but currently it has been feeling a bit more and more feels good moments.

Also, is it the first time the rest of the class is involved in any way in the story? Maybe now they will be teasing them about it, although that would be something of a departure since this series was almost exclusively these two interacting so far, with occasional Omichi cameo that no one liked :P

pretty sure this is the only time the class has been used in the story. Unless if you count that one chapter involving the handholding at school.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Okay first I was kinda upset, but that ended up being absolutely hilarious.

joined May 1, 2015

I was gonna say "Kinniku you bastard, you trolled me", but the end was good so I will let it slide.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

outstanding shadow puppets

Also, is it the first time the rest of the class is involved in any way in the story? Maybe now they will be teasing them about it, although that would be something of a departure since this series was almost exclusively these two interacting so far, with occasional Omichi cameo that no one liked :P

People still don't like Omichi?

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i could do without her personally, but i get why she is there.

i'm selfish tho, and want nothing but blushing/embarrassed kogu leading to blushing/embarrassed hino.

also smooches. i really want smooches.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Personally i never minded Omichi. She does feel a lot like a third wheel in the action, (which, understandable) but i never wished she wasn't there when she appeared~

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yeah I agree- Im kinda glad she didnt get more focus than she did, but i dont mind her.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I don't dislike Omichi but, more than anything, I feel awkward every time her name gets mentioned. She and I share the same nickname so I usually just end up screaming "w h y" in my head and proceed to cringe.

Ayayayahuasca
370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

WEW
E
W

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's cause the author uses her to interrupt their meetings so of course she won't be liked even if she is actually nice and is not trying to get in the way for real xD so the blame falls in the author

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

The good news is: Everybody being supportive knocks down one barrier enforcing heteronormativity...

I still suspect Hino's going to keep up the tease-but-not-actually-follow-through tactic until Koguma finally snaps and mauls her. (Maul as in flying glomp and make out with her.)

Who knows? Maybe the inevitable "How did it feel?" questions will nudge Koguma a little further along... because I know this manga ain't ending before I die.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Just kidding. ... JUST KIDDING!?! We're 98 chapters in and we're still playing the just kidding game with kissing!

last edited at May 10, 2022 11:04PM

Chris2aDegree
Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

The author is fucking with us on purpose at this point

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I thought Omichi was a nice outside perspective on Hino and Koguma's relationship. It's not like she gets in the way or anything.

joined Mar 24, 2021

The author is fucking with us on purpose at this point

You realize this now?

Aizawa-san
joined May 25, 2018

They had me in the first half, I'm not gonna lie.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

ONORE DIKEI EHEM NOT THAT KINNIKUUU!!! AGAIN MESSING WITH US!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Hino...not gonna lie. I laughed my ass off. And I still want to strangle you. JUST GO FOR THE KISS NEXT TIME!

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

THIS close... Also, I suck at shadow puppetry. (I tried the rabbit)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I internally screamed at the "kiss" panel and since the next page lagged and took forever to load, the fake out hit me that much harder looool. But the ending was funny so I'm not too mad

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I feel betrayed, I went from giggling with joy to straight disappointment gdi. I hope we finally get a REAL kiss for ch 100 at least.

joined Sep 11, 2019

They better fuckin kiss or I'm finna riot

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined May 24, 2018

You think I would have learned by now but no I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw the curtain shadow. At this point they could be full on making out and still find a way to turn it into a fake out.

To reply you must either login or sign up.