Forum › Our Days Under One Roof discussion

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I must never break up with Turbo Tax

Yeah, don't jinx it! Three out of five autobiographical yuri comics I've read ended because the writer and her girlfriend broke up!

Which ones didn't if you don't mind me asking? I like this tag

Two of the ones that ended are webcomics: SpringRoll's Daily Life and Babe Series [GL]. The rest that didn't are here on Dynasty.

Do you know if Spring still continues working with Color-Les on M&D? I was so sad when I saw the update for their 10 year anniversary when they had already broke up

It doesn't look like it, she's not in the credits anymore

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Don't even joke about that stuff !! XP It feels like Kon-san probably has quite a few ex, since she had the whole '' prince'' vibe in highschool and all. I can see how keeping in touch with all of them might be a pain for her. I sure didn't stay friend with mine, it just always feels super awkward to me and I'd rather just let go completely (^^)

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Theyre so funny together

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Brutally honest, eh? They once joked that should they break up, this series doesn't need to end but simply change to 'Lonely Days Under One Roof'.

And couple roleplaying as ex-lovers, revolutionary idea right here.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I'm sorry Ayu-sensei, but I think you just earned the idiot couple tag.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Quite a fascination with breaking up. Beware the self-fulfilling prophecy.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

This level of cute dork should be illegal.

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Quite a fascination with breaking up. Beware the self-fulfilling prophecy.

Nah, self-fulfilling prophecy happens when people seeking to avoid a prediction only to fulfill it in the process. More like they're anti-jinxing a breakup by talking as if it might happen.

joined May 28, 2021

Chorogon, as Kobayashi would say :P Inui-sensei is a bit of an airhead isn't she ? Lucky she has Kon-san to watch out for her !

last edited at Apr 14, 2022 8:50AM

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

I dunno if that's why standard romcoms always end when the couple gets together, but to be fair, half the stuff that happens in standard romcoms is pretty unrealistic and almost never happens in real life either.

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

jeez louise, fell asleep outside in the winter? no wonder kon-san is worried lol

Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Ok I wasn't expecting a chapter like that, a little depressing...

Lilification
Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

An interesting look into a less than positive event in their relationship. Good stuff. I'll bet they talked it out more when Kon-san was a little less tired and irritable.

Irritable though she may have been she did have a point, but Ayu-san had a point too that I think I agree with a little more. It's not necessarily about responding to the message but just having received the message and knowing what was going on would probably have been good. Especially with regards to a change of plans on a holiday.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Nice to see that Kon-san is not in fact the impossibly perfect partner she’s been portrayed as. It feels more true to life.

last edited at May 2, 2022 1:57PM

joined Jan 21, 2020

Kinda hope this gets adressed abit more next chapter but i doubt it

joined Feb 21, 2019

I do like seeing chapters like these once in a while, reflects how real relationships are not always perfect and such.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I don't know... saying you'll come right home and then NOT sending a message to say she's stopping by the party for a short time, even though she has an established pattern of sending a lot of messages to update Ayu on her day and when she's coming home and stuff like that, seems a bit out of character for Kon. That said, Ayu could have sent her a message as well, right?

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Resolution to conflict? No, just Cake

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Some people, me included, have said this before, and we'll say it again:

This manga is just the author flexing about her and her gf's relationship, and we love them for it.

joined May 28, 2021

It's the little things in life, as they say ^_^

Pfp6
joined Jun 8, 2022

They are too precious! May they be happy always.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Re: Chapter 28
"Okay, now you're just flexing on the rest of us out here." :P

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

This entire manga is just one massive flex.

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

This latest chapter I have actually seen in real life with the almost telepathy.

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

This entire manga is just one massive flex.

I will agree there 100%. Also Inui Ayu being Lesbian, Bisexual, or Pan helps her other Yuri manga stories seem so real.

last edited at Jun 15, 2022 8:07AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.