Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh no! I just realized!

THEY LEFT THE ICE CREAM JUST SITTING THERE IN HER ROOM! IT'S GOING TO GET RUINED!

I know there are girls to confess to and kiss but DAMMIT WOMAN THERE ARE PRIORITIES HERE

I mean, you can't really expect them to get their priorities straight.

joined Feb 21, 2019

Oh no! I just realized!

THEY LEFT THE ICE CREAM JUST SITTING THERE IN HER ROOM! IT'S GOING TO GET RUINED!

I know there are girls to confess to and kiss but DAMMIT WOMAN THERE ARE PRIORITIES HERE

I mean, you can't really expect them to get their priorities straight.

badum tss~

joined Apr 2, 2020

A lil rushed for me, but I can't complain, I really REALLY love this.
Hope se get to see at least a few chapters of them dating

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

This warms my heart.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Jeez...MY heart feels like it's gonna explode

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

It's happening~ ♥

joined Mar 25, 2021

Yeah, as expected. This manga is just too wholesome for a long, drawn out, misunderstanding drama. Such a cute chapter.

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I'm glad it was resolved quite fast, means more time for fluff~ This episode was so cute! I love when Mashiro is the more assertive of the two, is cool lol.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Just caught up. I think the only thing this has going for it is how cute it is. It feels really underwritten. Focusing on Nagisa only for the first 8 to 10 chapters means we've missed finding out why Mashiro falls for her. Until the previous chapter I thought she knew that Nagisa was the one that saved her since she seemed to be crushing on her from day one, but apparently that's totally unrelated? There's basically no story here.

Which doesn't mean I'll stop reading it, it's still really cute.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Just caught up. I think the only thing this has going for it is how cute it is. It feels really underwritten. Focusing on Nagisa only for the first 8 to 10 chapters means we've missed finding out why Mashiro falls for her. Until the previous chapter I thought she knew that Nagisa was the one that saved her since she seemed to be crushing on her from day one, but apparently that's totally unrelated? There's basically no story here.

Nagisa changed her appearance pretty drastically after that incident, so not totally unreasonable that she wouldn’t recognize her. And not too hard to see Mashiro falling head over heals for the girl that has basically become her pillar at school. For crying out loud, Naginagi Princess carried Mashiro in chapter 2!

So, we have the story of physically weak Mashiro falling in love with the do-it-all Nagisa that is her support at school in what appears to be a normal gay romance combined with Nagisa, who started off as just trying to like Mashiro as a way to help her move on from not getting into her top school, finding love where she least expected it. I think it’s a great story and I’ve loved the characters. It’s not a totally original story but it’s being told in a really cute and wholesome way that I’m just falling for it. It’ll probably be in my favorites for years to come.

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i love this manga.

joined Jun 21, 2021

I’m not sure how it’s not pretty obvious why Mashiro falls for Nagisa, we really don’t need to hear from Mahshrio why

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I’m not sure how it’s not pretty obvious why Mashiro falls for Nagisa, we really don’t need to hear from Mahshrio why

I guess she falls for her because Nagisa is nice to her, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have appreciated seeing her side of things. It's just lacking in detail. What is Mashiro's character? She's physically weak and likes Nagisa. That's about it.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Ohh?? Ooohhhhh….

She knows

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

This was just pure fluff and I loved it! Love seeing them just being a couple. Mashiro is soooo going to be the lead in this pair and it’s awesome to see her when she’s confident in herself and not worried about being weak and frail. Oh man, and thank you Ms. StuCo Pres for making them feel comfortable about being out at school!

last edited at May 24, 2022 11:27AM

joined Mar 23, 2022

damn I want to have what they have T-T.lord whennnnn???

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"I want you to tell me about yourself"

"alright, First I love you!"

amazing, ten out of ten

joined Feb 1, 2021

The fluff is REAL!

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

As airheads go Uda-chan is amazing, though I don't think she's as dense as she lets on. Either way I'm thinking the plot is going to a point where they will have to decide to either deny their relationship in public or embrace it and deal with any further issues together. Though I've noticed that many manga-ka that write yuri these days take into consideration the change in public opinion of LGBTQ+ issues in Japan.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

So a week girls but always in heat, she will end burned lol

joined Jul 8, 2020

This is..... Awkwardly cute lol so awkward but so cute at the same time.. Please keep the fluff coming, but i do smell some potential trouble tho

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I liked that Nagisa said "I am going to treat Mashiro like the best GF ever", rather than "I will be the best GF to her ever". The difference is subtle, but the latter would be ego-driven and self-focused, while the former is clearly focused on Mashiro's needs and well-being.

last edited at May 24, 2022 12:33PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Me when I see girls almost kiss

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

They're so stupid. I love them. wtf

To reply you must either login or sign up.