Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

omg hijiki new series!!!

joined May 8, 2018

I love taco rice! Well, my version when I ran out of taco shell. Especially sprinkle with lots of shredded cheese. God, I'm hungry now.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Damn, setting themselves up for the incest route without incest, huh.

GemmaTheFucker
Jo
joined Mar 20, 2014

This looks nice e.e

joined Jun 25, 2021

those white pupils are very disconcerting

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I can’t believe they would just casually invoke the yuri axing phenomenon in the first chapter, that’s certainly bold.

last edited at Apr 22, 2022 4:04PM

joined Apr 30, 2021

Love your art style

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

This is amazing, become "sisters" to negate the existential dread and embrace heaven, love it.

joined Mar 19, 2022

Man, Meguru 100% has a dead older sister huh?

joined Jun 21, 2021

The premise doesn’t interest me a whole lot, but I really like the artwork so ima stick around

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

how convinient that she suddenly had to move and the sister happens to be near and offer to live together.

the very dubious and rich girl surely had nothing to do with it.
(sarkasm used, I actually believe she might have something to do with it)

joined May 1, 2015

Onee san has no chance of winning does she?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If this is just a coincidence that's got to be the laziest writing since ... that wishfulfilment lottery winner x freeloader girl series from two days ago.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Page (000)45, the girl went for the... is it called second-hand kiss? I blanked the fuck out right now. In any case, girl went for it without a shred of hesitation. Makes me think a few things:

One thought is what I'd say is the more obvious idea that the girl legitimately harbors feelings for her actual sister with said sister being either departed or living but unreachable. Perhaps said sister had already rejected her or had gotten married, plenty of options, but the girl's now seeking to fill the void with the conveniently placed pretty office lady.

Another thought is that the girl was, from the start, interested in the pretty office lady who was very implicitly (read: as implicit as a mega car crash) into her and decided due to whatever reasons to get close to her through this contract thingy. Admittedly much more of a reach as a theory, and would need a bit more extra work to make actual sense, but the way two chapters had paralleled Hayafuji with the other woman in Meguru's flashbacks gives me that vibe. Also the kiss thing, you don't just do that out of nowhere. Said woman, in this line of thought, would either be an unreachable sister or a past love/past partner/past contractee, which is where I think this theory would be leaning toward.

I don't yet have an opinion or a thought regarding the awfully convenient housing situation. I don't necessarily feel that Meguru would have enough power to have an active part in it, but we also don't know much about her at all. I do think that there's a method to the madness and that this isn't just lazy and convenient writing, with evidence for that being the mentioned parallels between the two women in Meguru's life.

(edit) I also don't know how to exactly explain this, but there's something about the little details of Meguru's behavior that radiates a not exactly sexual, but intimate and seductive aura, at least in little sister mode. Some of the panels have a very peculiar tension to them that isn't exactly sexual in nature, but much closer to it than anything else. Admittedly I'm definitely reading too deep into things at this point and this is a shot in the dark, but there are visible differences in the nuance(s) that legitimately interest me, and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing the series develop and how these come into play from this point.

In either case, what I think the plan here is to have Hayafuji and Meguru develop an actual bond through the whole contract sister thing, and most probably develop into romance, and that the story would overall be on the more lighthearted side of things, but not without its fair share of turbulence. Honestly, I'd say I'm in for the ride either case, so yeah.

last edited at May 1, 2022 8:58AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Meguru has the Mei from Citrus ''I'm dead inside'' face that makes a lot of what she's doing seem a bit creepy (^^) I can't tell if she's being seductive with the MC or if she's feeling anything at all ATM, outside of a longing for her actual sister. We'll see where the author takes it I guess. It's all a bit by the number-ish plot wise, there has to be something more complex coming up soon.

last edited at May 1, 2022 9:16AM

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

They just want to make up an excuse for the two living together huh. But for now I’ll throw my brain away and enjoy the art and fluffy moments

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

OK, sweeping aside various other concerns and issues for the moment . . . hang on, she's just TAKING THE MONEY?

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

lol that "oof"

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

More like the sudden coincidence, I'm baffled about the idea of your building saying "get out lol, effectively immediately" how is that legal? Unless they omitted details and there's actually like a year or half a year of preventive notice.

I don't think the sister is dead, perhaps she just married and moved.

last edited at May 1, 2022 3:23PM

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

There's a lot of uncomfortable energy in this one, as both of them are using one another to just fill in an empty gap in their lives. Not a very healthy thing to do. So as long as this is one of those "We improve on ourselves" types of stories, I'm game to see where and how it goes.

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Damn, I need MOREEE

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

They just want to make up an excuse for the two living together huh. But for now I’ll throw my brain away and enjoy the art and fluffy moments

Same lmao

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

I have a question... Does meguru had a crush on her sister?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

PineconeJuice posted:

There's a lot of uncomfortable energy in this one, as both of them are using one another to just fill in an empty gap in their lives. Not a very healthy thing to do. So as long as this is one of those "We improve on ourselves" types of stories, I'm game to see where and how it goes.

Only the imouto would be kind of bad, because she's looking for a replacement but there's absolutely nothing wrong with looking for love when you're lonely.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Most of this chapter:
-"I love my contract sister!"
-"A contract sister is the best!"
-"-My sister, even though it's a contract-"

Hayafuji at the end, somehow: "I forgot our sisterhood is only contractual..."

Certified dumbass lesbian.

To reply you must either login or sign up.