Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

joined Mar 28, 2021

rn i’m pretty into roommate, teacher, barista and classmate(so pretty much almost all of them lol). the kiss demon girl hasn’t had her time yet

joined Mar 28, 2021

Or she get all of them or we riot

SO TRUE

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

nicc posted:

Man I want a oneesan to tease me about every single move I make.

Also that roomate is pretty protective(?) is she

She would be pretty good at fighting games and poker!

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

The Courage to be Disliked has sold something like 2 million copies in Japan. As someone who's read the book like five times, this fact astounds me, because Adlerian psychology is very different from Freudian or Jungian and pretty hard to get my head around. It's also not at all well known within the Western psychiatric community. So seeing somebody like Tamamusi using Adlerian's ideas (correctly, as far as I can tell) is both cool and weird.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So which of the 5 senses wiII triumph? roommate is scent, barista is sound, Riri is touch, kiss demon is taste and teacher is Iooks

joined Dec 13, 2020

I wonder if it's autobiographicaI?

Are you seriously asking if this is a faithful account of Tamamusi's life in college? lmao

I see people are picking their favorites. For me it would be the former idol or the kiss demon, though I'm ok with the sensei after this last chapter. The manly-looking girl has not really been developed in the chapters we have so far; I don't think much of her for now.

The roommate (who seems to have lots of fans) is by far the bottom of my list and honestly I have a feeling I wouldn't want her even if she was the only girl available. I'm not sure if I'm recalling it right, but—didn't she throw Mei's clothes with the garbage (clothes that were likely her best clothes, probably even newly bought since it was her first college day and she wanted to impress) on the pretext that she didn't like their smell?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

The barista will win (she already won my heart)

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

wow the professor is now start her own move,,,,
this is begin to be interesting

64caf7b2-896b-4409-975b-cb83b31b664b
joined Mar 29, 2018

The roommate is such a smart tsundere. I’m rooting for her lol

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 10:55AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm not sure if I'm recalling it right, but—didn't she throw Mei's clothes with the garbage (clothes that were likely her best clothes, probably even newly bought since it was her first college day and she wanted to impress) on the pretext that she didn't like their smell?

Oh gawd that scene!
If I wake in the morning and find that someone did that to me, I think I'd tell her:
"Oh baby, you're my milkplus! You get me in the MOOD FOR ULTRAVIOLENCE!"
Then I'd go Alex DeLarge on her ass. Grr.

joined Jul 23, 2019

I'm not sure if I'm recalling it right, but—didn't she throw Mei's clothes with the garbage (clothes that were likely her best clothes, probably even newly bought since it was her first college day and she wanted to impress) on the pretext that she didn't like their smell?

Oh gawd that scene!
If I wake in the morning and find that someone did that to me, I think I'd tell her:

last edited at Apr 18, 2022 1:59PM

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Dam boii she gets girl every damn second

last edited at Apr 18, 2022 5:21PM

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Can we get the good ending where they all get together? Thank you.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Oh gawd that scene!

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bW0Ynr5pXJk/Xna1_5RZrGI/AAAAAAABq44/_7cObAM7VyANbnaA9xy0_eWgxh46bRLOwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/MV5BOTQ4ODI3NTMtM2Q5Ni00N2I5LThjOTItZjgyM2QyYmEwNDhiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk%2540._V1_.jpg

wow... he's literally me!

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 6:56AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The roommate (who seems to have lots of fans) is by far the bottom of my list and honestly I have a feeling I wouldn't want her even if she was the only girl available. I'm not sure if I'm recalling it right, but—didn't she throw Mei's clothes with the garbage (clothes that were likely her best clothes, probably even newly bought since it was her first college day and she wanted to impress) on the pretext that she didn't like their smell?

One correction, it wasn't a pretext

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

So this college is secretly a church to the Yuri. Count me in as a devout worshipper.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

I wonder if it's autobiographicaI?

AIso, roommate: "The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!"

Oh shit! The MC has been surrounded by raging lesbians!

last edited at Apr 20, 2022 3:49PM

joined May 14, 2017

Where did chapter 4 go?

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Where did chapter 4 go?

Wonder that same thing.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Hasn't been translated yet, apparently.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The power of plums compels you!

joined Dec 13, 2013

she should have them all.

scottpilgrimfanatic
joined Apr 21, 2022

agh!! i don’t know if this was intentional or if i was overthinking things but has anyone else noticed that each of the love interests is sort of related to one of the 5 senses? i don’t remember the name of each love interest so i’ll describe them. the room mate is related to the sense of smell. the barista is obsessed with the sound of the mc’s voice. i’d assume that the party girl is related to the sense of taste because she kissed the mc right after meeting her. the idol (?) is related to touch because she’s been very touchy with the mc and likes holding her hand or caressing her. lastly, the teacher must be related to sight due to process of elimination. she says that the mc is cute and is very immersed in her looks. please tell me if this has already been established and i’m stupid or not!

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Yes, this has been established.

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

The power of plums compels you!

Plums??
I'm kind of not getting it. Is there a girl called Ume in the story?

To reply you must either login or sign up.