Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I like the idea, of inexperienced lesbians getting excited like a horny teenaged boy when they are around an attractive woman, but I just can't picture real lesbians acting like that.

Bro she was basically keysmashing IRL that is classic lesbian activity.

It's not the emotional excitement. I believe that easily. It's the sexual excitement that I can't see. For instance, Mei getting flustered that Sensei's chest was so close, or being totally stoked about seeing boobs, just seems something thrown in as fan service for us guys.

This may come as a shock to you, but women can get horny too. There is, in fact, absolutely no reason why a woman should be less horny than a man, regardless of her sexual orientation.

Sigh. I think I'm being misunderstood. It's my fault. I don't know how to put this thought into words very well. It's just when I think of lesbians sexual attraction, I just see it more abstract. Men tend to break women down into a collection of body parts, "Wow check out her boobs", or "That woman has a nice ass". I think of lesbians looking at women as a whole. "That woman is really pretty".

i don't know I guess I just can't picture lesbians being turned on by a mere boob brush, like a horny teeage boy in a ecchi harem manga.

Edit: Maybe I'm giving lesbians too much credit, and some of them are turned on, because the girl with the nice rack brushed it against her while slipping past her on the subway.

Bruh what lesbians aren't uwu pure beans who just see the beauty of other women uwu we're normal humans with a normal sex drive and we too are into things like tits or ass. Lesbians are just as sexually attracted to women as a straight man would be. There's nothing abstract about us. And saying you're giving too much credit to lesbians is making sound like it's not normal for us to have a normal sex drive

I apologize for that wording. I regreted it as soon as I shut down my computer, but It was super late so I let it stand.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

IresaFan posted:

If I had to pick one for her, I'd say the roommate, just because I like the possessive types, but I also like the touchy friend too since I like the innocence she brings with her to balance out the mc's pervy thoughts. I do like the teacher, but not the age gap. I don't care for the hearing girl tho, sorry

I'm the opposite, I really wish she doesn't end up with the roommate, she's forceful, controlling and demanding and the first thing she did after seeing her back was to start criticizing (starting from her smell), sure it wasn't as bad and the protagonist didn't mind too much but it feels like it can get really bad later on and I wouldn't stand it in her place.

The other girls seem to be more considerate and sexy too... With the sensei is like "yes please, embrace me!!" but the roommate is like "Yes please, put a chain on me!" which... sounds hot in some context but... not my thing haha

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

This girl out here getting kidnapped by hot lesbians.

Dotta-7-me-avatar-tiny
joined Apr 15, 2022

I like the idea, of inexperienced lesbians getting excited like a horny teenaged boy when they are around an attractive woman, but I just can't picture real lesbians acting like that.

Bro she was basically keysmashing IRL that is classic lesbian activity.

It's not the emotional excitement. I believe that easily. It's the sexual excitement that I can't see. For instance, Mei getting flustered that Sensei's chest was so close, or being totally stoked about seeing boobs, just seems something thrown in as fan service for us guys.

This may come as a shock to you, but women can get horny too. There is, in fact, absolutely no reason why a woman should be less horny than a man, regardless of her sexual orientation.

Sigh. I think I'm being misunderstood. It's my fault. I don't know how to put this thought into words very well. It's just when I think of lesbians sexual attraction, I just see it more abstract. Men tend to break women down into a collection of body parts, "Wow check out her boobs", or "That woman has a nice ass". I think of lesbians looking at women as a whole. "That woman is really pretty".

i don't know I guess I just can't picture lesbians being turned on by a mere boob brush, like a horny teeage boy in a ecchi harem manga.

Edit: Maybe I'm giving lesbians too much credit, and some of them are turned on, because the girl with the nice rack brushed it against her while slipping past her on the subway.

Bruh what lesbians aren't uwu pure beans who just see the beauty of other women uwu we're normal humans with a normal sex drive and we too are into things like tits or ass. Lesbians are just as sexually attracted to women as a straight man would be. There's nothing abstract about us. And saying you're giving too much credit to lesbians is making sound like it's not normal for us to have a normal sex drive

I apologize for that wording. I regreted it as soon as I shut down my computer, but It was super late so I let it stand.

lol, I made an account for this post. Been reading through this, and while I appreciate the sentiment. Lesbians aren't mystical creatures. Mainstream manga/comics can do that to you because they have to cater to a certain demographic to be picked up. Indies are a bit better since the artists tend to have more freedom to really express themselves, and the subject matter. Anyway, We're regular people with regular emotions who get regular horny. It's just as women, having experienced sexual harassments and the likes ourselves, most of us wouldn't uh...be creepy about it. We can look at a woman, appreciate her body (and her personhood!) and then go about our day. But laughs all you have to do is read a few queer fan fics to see just how thirsty we are. lol, I just finished reading one myself. We thirsty, guy.

So don't be too hard on yourself. Just go talk to people who are out of your bubble. You'll be fine.

EDIT: wording~

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 11:00AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

I bow out gracefully. For the record I never thought that women were not into sex, or that they didn't get turned on. Honestly I don't know what I thought. I guess I see us guys getting worked up over T&A and feel like we were objectifing women in some small way, and thought lesbians would be more respectful some how. However I know straight women drool over guy parts (As gross as that seems to me. lol). So it would logically follow that women that are into the ladies, would do the same, to all of those cute females.
So I raise a glass to all of us, who see that girl, with the nice rack, on the subway, and think I hope she brushes those against me, and say "party on dudes, and dudets".

Edit: BOOOOBIES WWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 11:49AM

Dotta-7-me-avatar-tiny
joined Apr 15, 2022

I bow out gracefully. For the record I never thought that women were not into sex, or that they didn't get turned on. Honestly I don't know what I thought. I guess I see us guys getting worked up over T&A and feel like we were objectifing women in some small way, and thought lesbians would be more respectful some how. However I know straight women drool over guy parts (As gross as that seems to me. lol). So it would logically follow that women that are into the ladies, would do the same, to all of those cute females.
So I raise a glass to all of us, who see that girl, with the nice rack, on the subway, and think I hope she brushes those against me, and say "party on dudes, and dudets".

That line of thinking "lesbians are more respectful" because I didn't think they sexualized others is, mm~ problematic mindset. You make it sound like it's bad to be sexual beings. It's not. Women aren't creeped out by men who have urges. Most of us have them regardless of our sex, gender and orientation. Appreciating someone doesn't automatically mean you're objectifying them, and even if you are, the key thing is how you TREAT that person. That's where the problems comes from.

A person thinking someone is hot doesn't mean you have access them, right?

taps chin Who do I think is really hot...I'll go with my childhood crush, Lucy Liu. I objectified her up and down. But that didn't stop me from realizing she's a human being with boundaries and feelings. And if, I had ever encountered her, didn't mean I had access to her simply because she was there, because she was a public figure.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 11:55AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

IresaFan posted:

If I had to pick one for her, I'd say the roommate, just because I like the possessive types, but I also like the touchy friend too since I like the innocence she brings with her to balance out the mc's pervy thoughts. I do like the teacher, but not the age gap. I don't care for the hearing girl tho, sorry

I'm the opposite, I really wish she doesn't end up with the roommate, she's forceful, controlling and demanding and the first thing she did after seeing her back was to start criticizing (starting from her smell), sure it wasn't as bad and the protagonist didn't mind too much but it feels like it can get really bad later on and I wouldn't stand it in her place.

The other girls seem to be more considerate and sexy too... With the sensei is like "yes please, embrace me!!" but the roommate is like "Yes please, put a chain on me!" which... sounds hot in some context but... not my thing haha

I'm with this too. If I were to rank all of them, roommate would be at the bottom, but I'm conflicted.... mostly cause sniffing and pining is my kink lol but as an actual love interest? She's controlling and a little toxic seeming. No thanks

I'd prolly rank 'em as such so far

Touch (Sweet ex-idol): Just genuinely nice and cute, love the energy there

Sight (Hot Flirty Teacher): Not 100% into her weird flirty shtick, but this chapter made me come around on her

Hearing (Barista girl): We need more of her. I think she could be my favorite if we got more. ...She seems SUPER freaking horny for the MC, and I am uh kinda into that (horny sapphics unite)

Smell (Roommate): For all the reasons above, controlling, a bit toxic, rude. But she hot, and smells are french kiss

Taste (Kiss Demon): We need more from her but as of right now I don't think the traditional player character fits in this ensemble super great? Or maybe it's just not what I want. Hot tho.

joined Sep 1, 2017

That line of thinking "lesbians are more respectful" because I didn't think they sexualized others is, mm~ problematic mindset. You make it sound like it's bad to be sexual beings. It's not. Women aren't creeped out by men who have urges. Most of us have them regardless of our sex, gender and orientation. Appreciating someone doesn't automatically mean you're objectifying them, and even if you are, the key thing is how you TREAT that person. That's where the problems comes from.

taps chin Who do I think is really hot...I'll go with my childhood crush, Lucy Liu. I objectified her up and down. But that didn't stop me from realizing she's a human being with boundaries and feelings. And if, I had ever encountered her, didn't mean I had access to her simply because she was there, because she was a public figure.

Point taken.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

god i wish that were me

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh man, just thinking about a crossover chapter with Asumi and Mei, there'd be more gravitational pull than a blackhole!

I will say, I do wonder if Mei's high school crush will make an appearance again. It'd be interesting to see her reaction to Mei, especially if she's on a date with one of her crushes.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

If we are talking about favourites, gonna go with roommate and then the classmate. Sure she is problematic and needs to learn about consent. But pampering is out of this world.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Not a fan of the "I'm into this person, but for whatever reason I won't make a move and hope she initiates contact instead" trope.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Not a fan of the "I'm into this person, but for whatever reason I won't make a move and hope she initiates contact instead" trope.

I dunno if that's so much a trope as much as it's just how people act with crushes lol

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Ah yes a lesbian being turned on by seeing her hot teacher's chest in a yuri manga is not her being turned on it's just fanservice for men!

Just want to point out the character really getting preoccupied with seeing boobs in this chapter was actually the teach herself. It got a little obscured in the convo about women's sexuality.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Point taken.

I mean, to be fair, I get it. The image that society cultivates about what a woman is supposed to be is pervasive and insidious in it's influence over our prejudices. Women aren't "supposed" to be horny. That's a "guy thing." Women are "better" that way because sexuality is bad. I've been influenced by this mindset in the past, even though I didn't necessarily actively believe it. It's like sexism background radiation.

Even if you don't actively think those things are true, you still grew up in a society that acts like they are. So you pick up bad assumptions without meaning any ill will. It's frustrating when you trip over your own biases, especially if you are actively trying to be better.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Should I be worried that we have had 3 different scanlators for just 4 chapters?

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

Should I be worried that we have had 3 different scanlators for just 4 chapters?

and chapter 4 is missing...

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

I'm aware this isn't following a particular plot, but I still feel a bit bummed having missed ch4

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The group just had a bit of a mix-up with the chapters, they're still working on chapter 4.

joined Feb 17, 2022

Classmates remains #1 but Teacher has taken the #2 spot for me.

joined Apr 6, 2021

Damn alright Teacher easily comes in and steals the title of Best Girl. Teacher wins or bad end

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I wonder if it's autobiographicaI?

AIso, roommate: "The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!"

last edited at Apr 16, 2022 5:20AM

3818_1775681535988481_4988113658273068935_n
joined Jun 15, 2016

LMAO the teacher flirty YB oneesan outside 100% bottom inside

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Or she get all of them or we riot

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Man I want a oneesan to tease me about every single move I make.

Also that roomate is pretty protective(?) is she

To reply you must either login or sign up.