Forum › Posts by fluffy_heltia

joined Feb 17, 2022

Not the same genre, but... wasn't Michael Jackson a pedophile?

From a quick skim: Not proven. 2005 trial returned "not guilty", and the accusations don't seem that strong or consistent; "people trying to get money out of someone whose eccentricity made accusations somewhat credible" seems plausible.

It's off topic and controversial. I disagree that the accusations aren't credible. It makes more sense to me the world shielded a predator than multiple people lied about abuse.

joined Feb 17, 2022

Thank you OrangePekoe! Sometimes discussions can go off topic since we're all passionate about yuri and the mods always bring it back if it doesn't go back to the topic naturally.

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022

I like this meta discussion. revkar is right that we should shut down bigoted stances and Blastaar is right in that the text should be the focus.

joined Feb 17, 2022

It could be that she's 4'10" and has a BMI of 24.2 which is kind of close to a BMI of 25 which would be overweight.

I don't think it's likely, it might be that the author has a narrow perception of what a healthy weight is. Which is kind of surprising since the note this chapter that restricting too heavily can set you back is completely accurate.

joined Feb 17, 2022

I am being personally targeted. The "Translator's Notes" had a whole section explaining ASMR that I could have written myself off of memory. I feel very attacked right now.

On a more serious note, Tamamusi has a way of making every character so goshdarn likeable. Riri is still #1, but sans the roommate with her extreme overprotectiveness, every love interest amazingly fits well with the MC. That's hard to do and good job on the author for achieving it.

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022

^ honestly that still doesn't sound right. How do you explain the dark figure who killed sensei back then? Even if Tokiko lied about the figure, why did sensei still get killed, since he was only looking for the girls?

It looks like Tokiko's parents were killed and she ended up at the orphanage. It might be there are 2 curses at play: a curse to kill Tokiko and a curse to help her. The two curses result in the people around her dying.

It's weird that the curse is only super active now though. I wonder why.

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022

It seems that anyone who has sufficient amount of ill will towards Tokio is killed. The older detective was killed when he started to suspect Tokio.

The Kurosu family were killed as they suspected Tokiko. It might be that the girl who fell out the window wished nothing bad to happen to Tokiko and began a curse with her death.

joined Feb 17, 2022

Classmates remains #1 but Teacher has taken the #2 spot for me.

fluffy_heltia
Fandom discussion 15 Apr 23:58
joined Feb 17, 2022

Another "light stick project" can be found here: https://twitter.com/Arcanghelforevr/status/1018093785778151424?t=TbXhJWkoxXWo0NUQCEWtKQ&s=19

I really love the Love Live lives and this is from a live in L.A. in 2018. This and the one La duchesse de Pecquigny are called the "Aqourainbow" because it's a rainbow and the group name is Aqours.

I wish I could go to one of their lives and freak out entirely. Love Live has given me so much in terms of hope and strength and comfort.

last edited at Apr 16, 2022 12:00AM

joined Feb 17, 2022

The idiot couple tag is slowly encroaching from the corner.

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022

It's weird that she's with a guy that much older.

I think imouto has been established as having rather loose morals when it comes to chasing after guys.

I don't think this relationship speaks to her morals. The responsibility and criticism should be for the working adult going after someone that young. Her having lots of relationships shouldn't factor in to it.

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022
Kougiw-1504786154251755529-img1

This is so good! It looks like an official SIF UR card!

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022
Amlichan-1506812117135077381-img1

Positive affirmations are my love language and now my yuri focus

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022

Anyone know how many chapters are left until the end? It looks like the manga ended in 2021.

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022

The art is so cute! I love how pretty and warm everything is.

fluffy_heltia
joined Feb 17, 2022

The Twitter link is broken.