Forum › Posts by dotta7

Dotta-7-me-avatar-tiny
joined Apr 15, 2022

I bow out gracefully. For the record I never thought that women were not into sex, or that they didn't get turned on. Honestly I don't know what I thought. I guess I see us guys getting worked up over T&A and feel like we were objectifing women in some small way, and thought lesbians would be more respectful some how. However I know straight women drool over guy parts (As gross as that seems to me. lol). So it would logically follow that women that are into the ladies, would do the same, to all of those cute females.
So I raise a glass to all of us, who see that girl, with the nice rack, on the subway, and think I hope she brushes those against me, and say "party on dudes, and dudets".

That line of thinking "lesbians are more respectful" because I didn't think they sexualized others is, mm~ problematic mindset. You make it sound like it's bad to be sexual beings. It's not. Women aren't creeped out by men who have urges. Most of us have them regardless of our sex, gender and orientation. Appreciating someone doesn't automatically mean you're objectifying them, and even if you are, the key thing is how you TREAT that person. That's where the problems comes from.

A person thinking someone is hot doesn't mean you have access them, right?

taps chin Who do I think is really hot...I'll go with my childhood crush, Lucy Liu. I objectified her up and down. But that didn't stop me from realizing she's a human being with boundaries and feelings. And if, I had ever encountered her, didn't mean I had access to her simply because she was there, because she was a public figure.

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 11:55AM

Dotta-7-me-avatar-tiny
joined Apr 15, 2022

I like the idea, of inexperienced lesbians getting excited like a horny teenaged boy when they are around an attractive woman, but I just can't picture real lesbians acting like that.

Bro she was basically keysmashing IRL that is classic lesbian activity.

It's not the emotional excitement. I believe that easily. It's the sexual excitement that I can't see. For instance, Mei getting flustered that Sensei's chest was so close, or being totally stoked about seeing boobs, just seems something thrown in as fan service for us guys.

This may come as a shock to you, but women can get horny too. There is, in fact, absolutely no reason why a woman should be less horny than a man, regardless of her sexual orientation.

Sigh. I think I'm being misunderstood. It's my fault. I don't know how to put this thought into words very well. It's just when I think of lesbians sexual attraction, I just see it more abstract. Men tend to break women down into a collection of body parts, "Wow check out her boobs", or "That woman has a nice ass". I think of lesbians looking at women as a whole. "That woman is really pretty".

i don't know I guess I just can't picture lesbians being turned on by a mere boob brush, like a horny teeage boy in a ecchi harem manga.

Edit: Maybe I'm giving lesbians too much credit, and some of them are turned on, because the girl with the nice rack brushed it against her while slipping past her on the subway.

Bruh what lesbians aren't uwu pure beans who just see the beauty of other women uwu we're normal humans with a normal sex drive and we too are into things like tits or ass. Lesbians are just as sexually attracted to women as a straight man would be. There's nothing abstract about us. And saying you're giving too much credit to lesbians is making sound like it's not normal for us to have a normal sex drive

I apologize for that wording. I regreted it as soon as I shut down my computer, but It was super late so I let it stand.

lol, I made an account for this post. Been reading through this, and while I appreciate the sentiment. Lesbians aren't mystical creatures. Mainstream manga/comics can do that to you because they have to cater to a certain demographic to be picked up. Indies are a bit better since the artists tend to have more freedom to really express themselves, and the subject matter. Anyway, We're regular people with regular emotions who get regular horny. It's just as women, having experienced sexual harassments and the likes ourselves, most of us wouldn't uh...be creepy about it. We can look at a woman, appreciate her body (and her personhood!) and then go about our day. But laughs all you have to do is read a few queer fan fics to see just how thirsty we are. lol, I just finished reading one myself. We thirsty, guy.

So don't be too hard on yourself. Just go talk to people who are out of your bubble. You'll be fine.

EDIT: wording~

last edited at Apr 15, 2022 11:00AM